Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online)   Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:31 am

when did you want to play next? so I can be sure to be on
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online)   Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:53 am

Nearly any day's fine, but I'd prefer it to be a bit earlier in the evening if possible. My 10 PM's a bit late to start on school nights. (Ugh. Makes me sound like a kid. Laughing)
So, whenver's good for you is probably good for me.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online)   Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:14 am

well normally my schedule is wide open. at worse i might have work which is from the but crack of dawn till 11am.

I just had play testing with MS which is once every 3 months that kept me busy today.

i'll probably be on at around noon to 3. though I didnt do the quests that split us up though
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online)   Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 am

I've still got some homework to take care of, and a little more studying to do. I'm not sure how long it will take, but it won't take all day.
Tuesday and Thursday are my class days, and my workload the rest of the week is just very varied depending on what I get assigned, so I never can say how much time I'll have free.

How about this, then. I'll post on here when I get done and get through that split quest. When you're done too we can try to meet up. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online)   Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:05 am

I can see lots of issues with that planning, but probably the best we could do given the circumstances.
Back to top Go down

Hey Cobalt (lord of the rings online)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top