Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

Resistance 2 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 am

Just played Black a few nights ago here at work. After 4+ years of not playing it and only playing FPS, I must say this game is slow! Not only that but you cannot jump, aim down your sights, or run!!!! But, when the game did come out i was in total love with it. I beat it three times and unlocked all my gold weapons. Cool
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:37 pm

I'd join in on the R:FoM vs R2 (vs CoD) discussion, but I've said so much about it on MyRes that I'm not to be bothered. I might just go over there and dig up one of my 'novels' of R:FoM vs R2.

But for the record, I think that both FoM and R2 were great games in their own respects, and I don't think there are a crazy amount of similarities between CoD and R2. Sure, R2 is more along the lines of a CoD style game, but it is FAR from a CoD style game.

*runs off to search MyRes for a post*
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Liam wrote:
SixHousePull wrote:
So odd the differences in opinion R2 has always brought out.

FoM was NOT the first FPS I ever played, and never will be as that title is still reserved for either Killswitch or Black.
Imo, Black being the best FPS ever made. Short game....but the best done.

Wasn't that TPS? Black was good.

Maybe.
I'd need to do some research. Its been a while.
But I wanna say the reason this game captivated me is because it was a bit of both. At the time there was no aim down the sights as sponge said.
A lot of shooters then had good ol wall leans that would move you more into a fp view, and I think Killswitch blended fps and tps together in that fashion and better than anyone else.
Again...its been a long long time. I cant say for certain.

UnicornCharlie wrote:
I'd join in on the R:FoM vs R2 (vs CoD) discussion, but I've said so much about it on MyRes that I'm not to be bothered. I might just go over there and dig up one of my 'novels' of R:FoM vs R2.

But for the record, I think that both FoM and R2 were great games in their own respects, and I don't think there are a crazy amount of similarities between CoD and R2. Sure, R2 is more along the lines of a CoD style game, but it is FAR from a CoD style game.

*runs off to search MyRes for a post*

Well, I think it gets easy to compare them because in general that's just the way the developers went with the fps genre.

All fps are COD like now.

Myself, as far as R3 goes, am expecting something closer to KZ2 this time around.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:38 pm

SixHousePull wrote:

Myself, as far as R3 goes, am expecting something closer to KZ2 this time around.

Hopefully not THAT close. I couldn't stand KZ 2. Sad Put it back to similar to R1 - I'll be totally fine with it. Just not KZ pleeaasseeee.....
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:22 am

KZ2 was good. However I agree with ya in that it shouldn't be the same, look what happened when they tried to make it modern warfare like.

Yeah now I remember that one clearly, lotta wall cover had to be done. Good game.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Ze Superhuman Saturdays thread is up and running.

bounce

Guns firing

Die Titans DIE!!!

And no dancing on my corpse!!
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:17 pm

lol maybe you should save the SHS inside jokes for when others here no about them other than charlie, you and i Razz
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:27 pm

banded1 wrote:
lol maybe you should save the SHS inside jokes for when others here no about them other than charlie, you and i Razz

Joke? JOKE!!1!! I don't see how Titans stepping and dancing on my corpse is funny.

Evil or Very Mad

I haaaaaate Titans.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Oh come on now. Titans just wanna have fun too. Why do you have to spoil their fun, huh? All the time they're just big, and nasty, and menacing, and and smelly. They need some time to unwind too. bounce
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Raistlin wrote:
Oh come on now. Titans just wanna have fun too. Why do you have to spoil their fun, huh? All the time they're just big, and nasty, and menacing, and and smelly. They need some time to unwind too. bounce

Titans make me check for game update data.

In the middle of a game.

For no reason whatsoever.

Neutral

Die Titans DIE!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Titan discrimination is SO not cool............

unless you have to re-take the hill in Orick...... :grenade:
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Why can't we just take the hill a few hundred meters over to the left? I mean, it looks the exact same as that hill, and it doesn't have a bunch of Titans firing a constant stream of firesauce out of a giant jugo juice gun.

I mean, I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:28 am

Firesauce. Jugo Juice guns. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Fireballs + Awesomesauce = Firesauce Smile

Ahhhhhhh yeah.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:53 pm

UnicornCharlie wrote:
Fireballs + Awesomesauce = Firesauce Smile

Ahhhhhhh yeah.

....its not awesome if its firing at YOUR FACE!!! No
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:36 pm

So if the awesomesauce isn't awesome, it's just sauce...

The titan was firing sauce at your face? Shocked

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 am

Firesauce apparently its called. I assume it could be akin to Franks Red Hot Sauce. People put that shit on everything.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Fun games with Noulie, Wadey, and Az tonight.

Would have stayed if I could.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:26 am

it was good fun today six and noulie and Az Very Happy= :D

SPLICER ROCKS

six i sed 1nk are back no they have not been gone completely but i have not seen 4 of them in one game for about 5months it is only 1-2 of them.

Hi noulie it was good to play with you six and azira to day in competitive.and then a bit of co-op.

Do you have a fav weapon yet?. If could make a suggestion you should give the splicer a go but only in the subway+museum

just because in those maps it is in long hall ways and you can bounce blades up them.

it will take practice but on those maps the splicer rocks.when you see an enemy start shooting you do not have to aim right at them but bounce blades off the walls as soon as you start shooting walk backwards around the closest corner while still shooting they will not get you so much.But again only try on subway+museum to start with just a idea to mix it up a bit .

one more thing when you see a battle going on where there is a big bunch of players at opposet ends don't stand at the front of the group stand back or to the side or out flank them if you rush to the front you will always get killed fast stay back and pick them off Wink
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:05 am

wadey wrote:
it was good fun today six and noulie and Az Very Happy= :D

SPLICER ROCKS

six i sed 1nk are back no they have not been gone completely but i have not seen 4 of them in one game for about 5months it is only 1-2 of them.

Hi noulie it was good to play with you six and azira to day in competitive.and then a bit of co-op.

Do you have a fav weapon yet?. If could make a suggestion you should give the splicer a go but only in the subway+museum

just because in those maps it is in long hall ways and you can bounce blades up them.

it will take practice but on those maps the splicer rocks.when you see an enemy start shooting you do not have to aim right at them but bounce blades off the walls as soon as you start shooting walk backwards around the closest corner while still shooting they will not get you so much.But again only try on subway+museum to start with just a idea to mix it up a bit .

one more thing when you see a battle going on where there is a big bunch of players at opposet ends don't stand at the front of the group stand back or to the side or out flank them if you rush to the front you will always get killed fast stay back and pick them off Wink

Yeah you're right I suppose. I see one or two every night but I havent seen them rocking in a party together like that in some time.
Look forward to our next set of games. Nice to have some people you know to hang out with and help watch your back.
My only suggestion if we continue to all hook up in game together is to tighten up when needed.
Its a lot easier to look out for one another when you're all holding/covering the same area.
Look at Sub Docks last night. We owned that map.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:17 am

yes six you are right about staying together sorry if i run off some times but i am not used to playing with teammates.
that was the first time i have played with a group in competitive.like i sed on myres my clan do not play at all so i will get better the more i play as a group Smile
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:02 am

wadey wrote:
yes six you are right about staying together sorry if i run off some times but i am not used to playing with teammates.
that was the first time i have played with a group in competitive.like i sed on myres my clan do not play at all so i will get better the more i play as a group Smile
lol
I always leave a big group and go in pairs.
i hate people steeling my kills, but also its nice to know that someone has my back. I usually pair up with someone from another clan while my clan is out holding back the other team because they have the same style of play as me.
(stealth aggressive, or something that has to do with stealth)
I usually find them on my way to flank the other team is i just stay a couple of feet behind 'em... im a lone wolf sometimes
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:29 pm

SixHousePull wrote:

Its a lot easier to look out for one another when you're all holding/covering the same area.
Look at Sub Docks last night. We owned that map.

What? No I was doing a really good job of sucking. That was terrible. I haven't played comp in aaaaaaggggggggggeeeeeeesssssssszzzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Az if you have not played for aaaaaaggggggggggeeeeeeesssssssszzzzzzzz
then don't get down on yourself just get even Guns firing
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 31 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Are you kids still playing this? Laughing
That's AWESOME.
I may have to drop in for old times sake.
You know, maybe...before Red Dead comes out.
Which I'll start referring to as 'The Time Vampire That Sucked My Summer Away'.

*pause*

I should adjust that syntax, so that Leo doesn't have a 'jolly-fest' all over his next comment, but who am I to deprive a man of that which he so loves? :shrugs:
Back to top Go down

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: