Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

Resistance 2 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 pm

takes me around 3 secs to killsomeon in R2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:21 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
So, were you just like......running around headbutting chimeran?

Well...yes, pretty much. I only used one Carbine and one Fareye for the entire map. Once the Fareye ran out, the difficulty ramped up. Killing a bunch of Hybrids and Steelheads with only a Carbine was more challenging than expected.

Raistlin wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:
Quick word of advice to anyone wanting to play the game's Campaign without using Chimeran weapons...prepare yourself. I just went through the last fourth of the Chimeran Battleship over Orick without any ammo. It was difficult to say the least.

Doood.... sick one!!

You should see my plan for #40. THAT will be fun.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:50 pm

i forgot how joyful R2 is until i played it yesterday.

then today. WOW. 100 kills with the fareye on unranked competative, i thought it was impossible, but now i've done it, its was easy.

gg's to six and kray... and the "other person" idk who it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:48 am

Great games last night Kratos and Noulie, I had fun.

I didn't even know our party had been split on Subway until the end of the match. I was thinking "Hey, Kratos and Noulie aren't here...maybe they didn't get put in the match?" until I saw both of your names in red... Laughing

Unfortunately, though, we met a lot of bunny hoppers in our matches...kind of hard to compete when 80% of the team is doing it.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:07 am

Me just played with a few top 40 co-op players and all me can say is what losers they are.
Ranked #35 medic did not heal anyone and just naded, tubed and cloraformed (spelling?) and ended up 90-0 with 19000+xp.
Ranked #4 spec-op just glitched and killed all non activated enemies. He died once at last boss and quit leaving no spec-op support for soldiers.
Ranked #2 Soldier just used berserk and Laark all time.

Where was the teamwork with these guys? Me has way more fun with NewBs then these guys.

Me cracked 20000000 co-op xp so yay.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Aftermath Monday starts soon.

Anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:20 pm

SixHousePull wrote:

Anyone?

I haven't played AM in months, so count me in. Hopefully there will be a few people on.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:21 pm

It takes a while, but strays fill in.
I haven't tried one since the new gen. of players came in.
Should be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:23 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
It takes a while, but strays fill in.
I haven't tried one since the new gen. of players came in.
Should be interesting.

I probably haven't played since Thanksgiving or so..D: It's been too long.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:34 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
i forgot how joyful R2 is until i played it yesterday.

gg's to six and kray... and the "other person" idk who it was.

Yeah JAG. It was good to get some games in with you.

RatchetH22 wrote:
Great games last night Kratos and Noulie, I had fun.

I didn't even know our party had been split on Subway until the end of the match. I was thinking "Hey, Kratos and Noulie aren't here...maybe they didn't get put in the match?" until I saw both of your names in red... Laughing

Unfortunately, though, we met a lot of bunny hoppers in our matches...kind of hard to compete when 80% of the team is doing it.

Yeah and seeing your clanmate on the opposite team, and obviously struggling didn't inspire you to show any bit of mercy. There I was looking to kill something, and bam I was clocked in the back of the head. My horror was complete when I discovered my assailant was none other than our own Ratchet. LOL. But it does seem everyone is using the wraith now. Sorry I didn't see these posts until now, but my heart hasn't really been in it for the past few days.

SixHousePull wrote:

Anyone?

Count me in. I always enjoyed AM, and it's a good opportunity to play those maps.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Only got a couple matches in last night with Kratos Six and Wadey, but it was fun Smile Totally epic fail for showing up to AM a whole day late facepalm2
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:54 pm

facepalm2 I'll join you in that, Raistlin. I thought it was starting next week from Six's message above. I didn't see it until today. I never thought it was last Monday he was talking about. facepalm2
Btw, does anyone know if the stats in R2 update eventually. I got about 300 kills since Sunday, but they're not loading. Every kill is precious in my drive for 10,000

Last edited by kratosXS on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:52 pm

kratosXS wrote:
facepalm2 I'll join you in that, Raistlin. I thought it was starting next week from Six's message above. I didn't see it until today. I never thought it was last Monday he was talking about. facepalm2

Btw, does anyone know if the stats in R2 update eventually. I got about 300 kills since Sunday, but they're not loading. Every kill is precious in my drive for 10,000.
IG is aware of the stats issue. They've contacted Sony.
Sony is being all the help they ever are, from what I can read between the lines.
Knowledge is scarce, but the problem is a known issue, and is being investigated. bounce
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Raistlin wrote:
Only got a couple matches in last night with Kratos Six and Wadey, but it was fun Smile Totally epic fail for showing up to AM a whole day late facepalm2
I was lolling all over my self. That was funny.

"Did I miss AM?"

"I'd say. It's Tues."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:23 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
Raistlin wrote:
I was lolling all over my self. That was funny.

"Did I miss AM?"

"I'd say. It's Tues."

AM was still fun even though it was only you and I. I got to practice my stealth while becoming a lead magnet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:28 pm

It was a work out.
In time I began to find the better way to take on a charging mad man.
You still come in fast though.

I tried a variety of weapons in my attempts to thwart the 40 meter dash into Six.
Nothing worked better than the Magnum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:37 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
It was a work out.
In time I began to find the better way to take on a charging mad man.
You still come in fast though.

I tried a variety of weapons in my attempts to thwart the 40 meter dash into Six.
Nothing worked better than the Magnum

As soon as you pulled out that magnum, my chances of getting the kill dropped significantly. That in itself was why I began lurking much more often. Id crouch and move slowly, and if I managed to see you without being spotted...well, that's when it was time for the hunt. Cool

Yet you still managed to thwart my plans several times... Laughing
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Rxforwar wrote:
kratosXS wrote:

Btw, does anyone know if the stats in R2 update eventually. I got about 300 kills since Sunday, but they're not loading. Every kill is precious in my drive for 10,000.
IG is aware of the stats issue. They've contacted Sony.
Sony is being all the help they ever are, from what I can read between the lines.
Knowledge is scarce, but the problem is a known issue, and is being investigated. bounce

I hope they update eventually. They have before, but it's gone nearly four days since they last did. I guess I'll just plod along, keeping a tally of my scores myself. My profile says I've 6,821, but I should have around 7,250. It would be a pity to miss out on the platinum at this stage.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:04 am

DOUBLE POST:

But ye love me enough to put up with it right.......... Thinking Wink Cool bounce

The stats have started updating again, but only from tonight. So it looks as though my four hundred odd kills are lost forever. Floating around as a pixelated cloud never to be seen again. What a waste of effort.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:17 am

Ouch
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:17 am

Yeah I'm just after playing two games, and it saved the kills for one game and not the other. It's very annoying. They just don't get added.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:20 am

Weird ass game.
Back to top Go down
Shatten_Fox
Fourth Nation
Shatten_Fox

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 am

Only got 1 game in with u guys the other day. stupid net cutting in and out but i got it fixed so im sweet now. ( im just using the net as a back up. i wasn't drunk *cough* Razz ) but yes the net was also cutting out.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 am

lolz
Its all just for fun anyhow Fox.
There has been a small party just about every night lately.
I'm sure we'll get more than 1 in soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 37 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 am

I'll try to make it on R2 tonight for a couple of rounds or so. Smile
Back to top Go down

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: