Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

Resistance 2 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:55 am

The only way im getting to level 30 for competative is if im in party with friends (you guys/girls) and you throw me into a ranked game. Other then that, i will be playing co-op, co-op gets boring over time but hell is fun to show the new lvl 1's what a fully ranked player can do Razz Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:32 am

Some good games last night everyone. That 182-183 loss was a bit of a heartbreaker though. pale I managed to ironheart the last 30 seconds of the game and just went around the enemy hotspot and started wasting them with my Carbine. Just as I was about to get the game tying kill...the round ended.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Thinking

It occurs to me that after I decided to finally stop playing R2 online the servers had a meltdown and people were having stat problems...

Shocked

No! I swear! I had absolutely nothing to do with it! I would never do such a thing!
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 pm

The servers still suck in this game. If you play three games, how can it register your kills from games one and three, and ignore game two? Mad
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Because the game has become self-aware and only gives out points to the people it wants to affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:03 pm

UnicornCharlie wrote:
Because the game has become self-aware and only gives out points to the people it wants to affraid

Oh dear...oh dear oh dear oh dear...I do believe the Aura is taking over the servers... pale

Er...sorry folks? Laughing
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Gonna try AM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:16 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
Gonna try AM

Already there. Cool

Let's get ready to rumble people!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:37 am

UnicornCharlie wrote:

ITS SKYNET!
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:12 am

pale

I'm scared... hold me...
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:20 am

I played for a while with Josey last night before AM. It was good to get a game in with him again.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:18 pm

UnicornCharlie wrote:
pale

I'm scared... hold me...

Resistance 2 - Page 38 915210

Don't make me come back R2 and give you a smack. I'm dangerous when I'm angry. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Very Happy= :D

Trust me R2, don't get her angry. She turns green when shes angry Shocked
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Uh, excuse me? I don't turn green.

I turn into a Horseman of the Apocalypse. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Shocked Oh noes...

Wait, don't you mean Horsewoman?

That should be a new berserk in R3. Become a Horseman of the Apocalypse and ride around in the sky taking down people with smite! SMITE!
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 pm

lol what would famine do? sap nutrients? lol not sure chimera have many of those Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:54 pm

What would mine be... Thinking

"Chimera Legion: For every Chimera you have killed on Campaign, a soldier is added to the Legion. When activated, the Legion will attack your enemies."

That may not be the most fair thing in the game...
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Rachet, we are going to party up EVERYTIME you're playing with that berserk Very Happy= :D

And I get all the points that the Legion accumulates Razz
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 pm

*Clicks Remote*

Shocked

Where did they all go? The game seems balanced now... Laughing
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:15 pm

sadfaise.
You guys just left.

Im waiting for K.
Were they playing comp. Or co op?
Or do you not know maybe?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:16 pm

We were playing co-op, but it kicked Rachet out of nearly every game, so we gave up Sad
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:18 pm

It doesnt like him.

Im not going to wait for them then.

Thanks for the 411.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 pm

I picked up a copy of res2 on my way home from work today, ill be on tonight if anyone is interested. I called Jon to let him know too.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 pm

too bad you came on when i got off Sad
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:50 am

thanks for the co-op street .ray .you guys were my first i will all ways remember my first it was not as painfull
as i thought it would be (first time with a mic)
i know what your dirty little minds were thinking shame on you :cherry: popped

and thanks for the comp games six.noulie Smile
Back to top Go down

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: