Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

Borderlands - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:53 pm

more DLC?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:02 am

Now this is a company that keeps a game going and knows when its on a winner.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:04 am

yea definitely

does anyone have gen. knoxx?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:02 am

I'll more than likely be getting it nextweek.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 am

sweet. let me know when you've reached 61

theres a final boss after knoxx thats lvl 64
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 am

That last boss is very hard and also me can get into armoury without setting 2 min timer off.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:12 am

crawmerax is like impossible

how did you not set off the timer?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 am

As you walk into the hallway to put timer on there is a little step from the steel floor to carpet like floor. Turn around after walking over step then slowly walk back towards the step. If done right you will fall through the floor and into armoury. Make sure you have nades or launcher as you have to kill yourself to get out. There are 5 dark orange guns in there and heaps of purples.

Damn crow maggot keeps killing me but me found out acid is maggots weakness.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:01 am

so i assuming you need the missions that let you in? Sad cause im done everythiing other than craremax
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:16 am

banded1 wrote:
so i assuming you need the missions that let you in? Sad cause im done everythiing other than craremax
Me will have to get back to you as me no looky after that mission so me will check next time me play.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:28 am

well a big door shuts blocking the pathway off.. so i dont think it works
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:04 am

Me jumped into a randoms game and within 5 mins a lvl12 siren wanted to duel. Me just let them hit me until me had enough. 1 bitch slap to the face made them fly off the server aka left.
Me also crashed the game with help from another hunter. We both let the birdies out in a huge fight and it kicked all of us out. We managed to find each other again and had a fun game till a badass spiderant bombardment took us out. Me lvl 61 hunter.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:06 pm

i beat crawmerax today Cool

eat that Razz
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:57 pm

banded1 wrote:
i beat crawmerax today Cool

eat that Razz
Cooked or raw?

What you do to kill it?
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:45 pm

lol hmm i do like the sound of cooked

spammed my double anarchy a lot, and i found a safe spot as well. but it only helped for some of the crit areas so i had to move around and find a way to get behind him. hit him a lot with my equalizer as well Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:00 am

Me found a hidden area where you safe from crab.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 am

yea i know of one. on the left hand side.
its still difficult to kill him because of the soft spot on his back that you need to hit
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:49 am

Me thinks the game has been hacked due to a lvl 70 hunter jumped in game with me and killed every baddie with 1 bird flyby.

Killed crab total of 5 times without cheating or help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:01 am

Still haven't gotten around to killing Crawmerax. Then again, I really haven't played since the PSN crashed and I lost most of my Armory trophies. Neutral
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 am

Dingo wrote:
Me thinks the game has been hacked due to a lvl 70 hunter jumped in game with me and killed every baddie with 1 bird flyby.

Killed crab total of 5 times without cheating or help.

yea i've seen a lvl 70 as well Puzzled why do people ruin everything
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:26 am

This is a 1 week only thing where me will give yous me rare guns.
Me has 1 character that holds 11 pearl... guns and wont take part.

Me soldier had 40 rare guns me going to give away to clan/friends they include a 2000+ power launcher, 900+ power revolvers and heaps of shotties/assault rifles (Only got 1 blue volcano)

Reason behind this is because me wants to.

If you see me online send a private game invite so random no steal. Also me will keep hunting rare ones all week so stock wont run out.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 am

Your awesomeness is awesome, Dingo. Cool
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:38 am

Dingo wrote:
This is a 1 week only thing where me will give yous me rare guns.
Me has 1 character that holds 11 pearl... guns and wont take part.

Me soldier had 40 rare guns me going to give away to clan/friends they include a 2000+ power launcher, 900+ power revolvers and heaps of shotties/assault rifles (Only got 1 blue volcano)

Reason behind this is because me wants to.

If you see me online send a private game invite so random no steal. Also me will keep hunting rare ones all week so stock wont run out.
i just realized i dont have you on psn dingo. whats your psn?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:29 pm

banded just look to the left and under the doggy avatar and you will see me psn. lt starts with M ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Double post...

Soldier has maxed out on space and me will be throwing rare guns out for better ones. They start from lvl 43 and the majority are in mid 50's.
Found some nice fire based shotties and a orien sniper rifle. 5-6 sniper rifles, 10+ shotties, 10ish pistols/revolvers, heaps of assault rifles and a few launchers.

If yous want to get in armoury without timer set me will show yas.

Other news when fighting crab make sure you remember this.
Green crabs weak against fire
Purple crabs weak against corrosive.
Worms weak againt melee and slightly explosives.
Crawmax has powerful melee and spit balls so keep distance and take out the 2 big claws first to lessen the distance and power of its melee. No elemental weapons work on it so get a gun with power and high rate of fire to help.

That is it for the time being...Dingo out.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top