Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

Borderlands - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:51 am

Who said selling for money? me sells them for other things... like making person do a nudie run through some badass ants.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:58 am

(o.O)
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:52 am

Meh I'm still good with that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:10 am

Pandora is like Austrailia. Cept more pussy like, thats why you and dingo find it easy.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:47 pm

I always got that "Down Under" vibe from Borderlands also.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Is it because the local population are all convicts in the game?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:30 pm

So if I go down to Australia, I can buy weapons from a vending machine too?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Yes, bouncey ball vending machines are very deadly for those on the receiving end of the bouncey ball.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:36 pm

I have heard from a friend who went there once, that in Japan you can buy panties and school uniforms out of vending machines.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 am

Finished main game liked it alot mainly coz it different from the other shooters.
Started DLC dead island I think it's called the zombies one.
Tbh I don't like it. every time I start it up it puts me back at the start no matter what quest I'm doing not re-starting but just put me back at the fast travel point you fist spawn at.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:08 pm

I hate the zombies DLC. The checkpoints are few and far between and the zombies respawn 60 seconds after you kill them.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Yeah, the Zombies wasn't one of my favorites of the four DLC sets. If I had to pick one for my favorite it would have to be the General Knoxx one. That one was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Wadey wrote:
Finished main game liked it alot mainly coz it different from the other shooters.
Started DLC dead island I think it's called the zombies one.
Tbh I don't like it. every time I start it up it puts me back at the start no matter what quest I'm doing not re-starting but just put me back at the fast travel point you fist spawn at.

They noted that and fixed it in the following DLCs. I know that Robolution and I think that Knoxx both had normal saving and fast travel.

Azira wrote:
I hate the zombies DLC. The checkpoints are few and far between and the zombies respawn 60 seconds after you kill them.
Just remember that if they're giving you trouble, you don't have to kill them. You can out run them and/or only take them on at choke points where they can't swarm you. If your guns are good (and not Acid element) they just aim for the head, grab some brains, and you're good.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Yeh I pretty much just run past and get my quest done as fast ad I can.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:41 am

I loved the Zombie one. Thought it was funny and not too easy either.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:10 pm

They were all funny really, with the Claptrap Revolution one being the funniest in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Just started mad moxxie it's the arena one I'm loving it so far!

Iv seen posts about a crab nut I have not seen it is it on the main game ?
Or is it in one of the DLC?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:35 pm

The killer crab is in the Secret Armoury of General Knoxx DLC but you have to finish the game to gain access to it unless you join a game were someone has completed it. If you do join one or try it yourself you will die heaps and thats even if you a pro at playing the game. The boss and its minions are all higher levels then you even when you play it on playthrough 1 with as lvl 69 character.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Wadey wrote:

I've been trying for soooo long for someone to help me do the major challenges for the Underdome Riot trophies Wadey. Please let me know if you're interested in doing them.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Me will help if me net stays on and if we can connect without having a middle man connection. Me tried to do the big ones but got bored after going 11 rounds by meself.

"The Horde wave... Their going to get ya om nom nom" that makes me giggle everytime
^_^
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Mad Moxxi has some of the best lines in that game. And OK Dingo, I'll hit you up next time I catch you on.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:52 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Wadey wrote:

I've been trying for soooo long for someone to help me do the major challenges for the Underdome Riot trophies Wadey. Please let me know if you're interested in doing them.

Yeh mate soon as I gety Internet back for sure Smile
I spent 2. Hours yesterday sorting it out so in about 10 days I may be back online Cool
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 am

When you do go for the Crab of Crabs, Have Monkey and Dingo with you, you may just survive.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:18 am

Thinking So your saying Monkey and Dingo have crabs so therel know how
To get rid of them.....sweet Razz
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:22 am

Nah I'm saying they are the Treatment for getting rid of them.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top