Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:39 am

More videos up, introducing different weapons and the dead-eye targeting system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks v. sweet. cheers Guns firing
Back to top Go down
chica
Fifth Nation
chica

Nation Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:10 am

Pre ordered my copy cheers it looks fun Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:12 am

Join the Rockstar socail club too, I think you get stuff from that. I joined it for GTAIV a while back and still get emails from em.
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:13 am

Cool
hehe
hell yeah nice one Chicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
cheers
Liam I am in the club tooo!
Cool
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:17 am

ADD ME!
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:20 am

How?
*lookz wewy blonde*
Laughing
there should be a blonde moment smiley... I know a couple of us need it!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:21 am

Sign on, link your account then add from your PSN list. That way we can track who the better cowboy/cowgirl is.
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:55 am

Liam wrote:
Sign on, to WHAT link your account which account from whatthen add from your PSN list. That way we can track who the better cowboy/cowgirl is.
Laughing
*phew phew*
*shoots Liam in the foot *
dance now baby DANCE!
Twisted Evil
Nah lol seriously you lost me at the first word..
.then I went off to random toxxy land...
*recovers*
...nah you don't recover.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:28 am

Accept my invite, Pardner.... 'Less you wannsta step outside? Guns firing affraid Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Laughing
Done...
Guns firing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:14 am

There is a sticker thingy with a green tick for the two of ye but when I click on it it only gives me the option to delete... weird... Ye are on my friend list though.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:23 am

Just read the Game Informer review of this. Looks really nice. I may have to give it a go when funds allow.
To those who are already getting it, make sure and let me know what you think! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:24 am

Will indeed.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Launch Trailer!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:38 am

The trailer looks great. I am still not sure about this game but i've decided to take the risk and buy it anyway. Hopefully it'll be good. *fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:54 pm

neo267 wrote:
The trailer looks great. I am still not sure about this game but i've decided to take the risk and buy it anyway. Hopefully it'll be good. *fingers crossed

If there's no demo, just give it a rent first. I did that with Uncharted 1 and it was great. Did it with Killzone 2 and it saved me 50.00
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:29 pm

I have yet to be disappointed by a Rockstar game. Even gta4, which had absolutely unrealisticly high expectations was a damn fine playable game, imo.

AND

I won a little less than $400 bucks in our poker game last night. So this is pretty much a no brainer, now. Cool
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Raistlin wrote:
neo267 wrote:

If there's no demo, just give it a rent first. I did that with Uncharted 1 and it was great. Did it with Killzone 2 and it saved me 50.00

Where i live there is no one that rents out games. But i can always sell it second hand on a forum i am part of. GTA 4 was a disappointing game for me but i still played it for more than 50 hours Very Happy= :D. Disappointment was more because of high expectations caused by the hype rather than the game itself i think. Expectations levels for this game are pretty low right now for me personally, i think i will enjoy this game.

I got duped into buying Kz2, dint like it at all. But luckily for me highly hyped games have great demand on the second hand games market here, so sold it off as soon as i finished the campaign.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:54 am

Thats why I don't go for the hype. All I need to know is that its got cowboys & a whore house and the warning has the word nudity in it. The rest of the stuff I'll figure out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:58 am

I plan on picking this up. I didn't like GTAIV but that was more because of all the friend crap.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:59 am

OH MY GOD YEAH!
There is no cell phone in this! WHOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:33 am

The friends thing was really pissing off in GTA 4. But i liked taking a cab and skipping the journey for a few extra bucks to get to places quickly. Hope there is some form of quick transport in this one too. Don't know if i want to be riding horses for more than half time i spend playing the game.

Hey, you guys in the americas should be getting the game tomorrow. Lucky Dogs Cool
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:11 pm

I needs more moneys too Raist. Sad

Last edited by Stellazira on Mon May 17, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Mine shipped today so I'm good to go tomorrow! bounce
Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top