Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:02 am

@Dingo: At my calculations, 6 seconds, 2 kills = Sniper Rifle: i.e: Barrett .50cal????
@Street: Good job on the AS kills, only if i were there to see it happen. MUHAHAHAHAHA (Take it for granted, anytime im in a game with someone like leo or monkey, all you see is me destroying air support and dominating anyone that comes within 5 feet of me)

MW2 Idea for IW: Harriers get flares, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:04 am

Marathon-based classes can be fun. I have tended to overlook them in favour of patrolling an area picking up ammo as I go. Today I tried my Marathon/Leightweight class and simply ran round Derail. It's amazing how quickly you can get behind the enemy at the start of a TDM. Anyway, the best thing was using it to shoot a guy waiting for his Harrier air drop. I stole that and launched it (though I forgot I was in the enemy's spawn at the time and so got killed by the airstrike ( Rolling Eyes ), but the Harrier did then proceed to shoot down the other team's Pavelow which the foolishly launched. That's a double bonus right there. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Marathon classes are fun there Eaty, I totally agree. Instead of using them with Commando & Tactical Knife like everyone else does I use my marathon class with Steady Aim pro and a SPAS. Actually I think that's how I got Steady Aim Pro, just getting all my hipfire kills with the shotty lol.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Marathon
Stopping Power
Steady Aim/Commando
SPAS-12

Wink
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:38 pm

yeah how do you up load your gamer tag ?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There you go Eve, that's the site.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 pm

i linked you to that last time you asked eve Rolling Eyes
next tie check back before 3 pages of posts have been thrown in
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:25 am

I miss this game.... Imma gonna FAL some noobs tonight, oh yes! Twisted Evil

I have M4A1, FAL, UMP and Scar-H all just about to turn 'Mastery' on my loadouts, then it's onto the M16 and F2000 with maybe some handguns thrown in... No prestige for me for a long while. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:37 am

Forgot to say, gg's to Jon on Saturday night. After I dropped out of FoM I went to see who was on MW2 and found Jon in the lobby. Some good customs with him, Gore, and TechnoDiamond. As per the requirements, I let everybody use me as the target. Good fun. It's sad, but I now cannot play FoM -- the speed and play style of MW2 has taken me over to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 am

the lack of MW2 is starting to annoy me now, sure im a kid and all but all i do is play games, games, games and more games. but, its part of life ain't it?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:07 am

TRVJAG1 wrote:
the lack of MW2 is starting to annoy me now, sure im a kid and all but all i do is play games, games, games and more games. but, its part of life ain't it?

O.o Part of it yeah, but don't avoid life
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:01 am

Good Games Eat, Gore, Techno, Monkey, and Bones. I had a lot of fun, especially in those private matches. I played a few other matches with Monkey that were literally the worst games I had ever played. I felt like there was a real lag, but it was hard to tell. I was going like 3 and 15, and I never have games like that. Seemed like my shots weren't registering and no one would die. Strange. The private matches worked fine though.

I don't know how international the tv show "family guy" is, but you have to check out the end of last night's show:

Cracked me up.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 am

I liked that; funny. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:02 am

I hate Family Guy, but I did find that pretty funny.

Why don't you play something else there Jag? Is MW 2 the only game you like to play?
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:59 am

Leo337 wrote:
I miss this game.... Imma gonna FAL some noobs tonight, oh yes! Twisted Evil

I have M4A1, FAL, UMP and Scar-H all just about to turn 'Mastery' on my loadouts, then it's onto the M16 and F2000 with maybe some handguns thrown in... No prestige for me for a long while. Very Happy= :D

If you can do well with the F2000, I'll be SRSLY impressed...SOOOO much recoil, I used it for a game or two and just gave up on it. Might be better with a silencer...
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Yeah, I've heard some bad stuff about that gun.. Laughing

I'd like to try it out though, see if I can find a configuration that is reasonable. It doesn't make sense to me that IW would make you wait so long for a weapon that completely sucked.. scratch

Even if that is the case, I've still got most of the handguns to break out yet so it could end up being a primary weapon that never gets used, LoL. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Leo337 wrote:
Yeah, I've heard some bad stuff about that gun.. Laughing

I'd like to try it out though, see if I can find a configuration that is reasonable. It doesn't make sense to me that IW would make you wait so long for a weapon that completely sucked.. scratch

Even if that is the case, I've still got most of the handguns to break out yet so it could end up being a primary weapon that never gets used, LoL. Very Happy= :D

Naw, they did it with the MP44 in COD4...that gun was unlocked later, (I think it was the last assault rifle unlocked? don't remember now)...and it had horrible recoil too...worst part was that you had to use the iron sights, they wouldn't let you put a red dot on it...such a pain to get the 150 headshots, but the gold AK was worth it in the end... Wink
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:06 pm

banded1 wrote:
i linked you to that last time you asked eve Rolling Eyes
next tie check back before 3 pages of posts have been thrown in
i didnt know that anything was posted because dale was reading post too..
but i guess i still could have checked back a couple of pages. tongue
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:23 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:

Why don't you play something else there Jag? Is MW 2 the only game you like to play?

Maybe i like MW2 very much and thats why everytime im on the PS3 im on MW2. Like yeah, without MW2 im playing Bioshock 2's Multiplayer, yeah being a big daddy can be fun but that game doenst have snipers or practically zero recoil guns does it now? No, so thats why i prefer MW2 over other games.

-FaIl-
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 pm

For jag.. yes :/

rofl
we have like..
100+ ps1 games.. but he thinks spyro is too kiddie for him :/
uhm.. like 25 ps2 games... most of which are racing... my ones are the Hitman games and gangster games which always seem to involve hookers :/
ps3: we HAD MW2. :/ fallout3.. (my game.. i litterally tackle him if he even goes near it -.-), gran turusimo or whateves its called.. uhmm resistance 1&2

atm hes playing the shit out of resistance2..
:/

wii: like 20 games.. WOO! lego star wars (:
xbox: like 5. ZOMFG. WE HAVE DOOM?! WTF.. okay thats it.. ima go turn the surround sound on and play it... obviously waiting 5 minutes with my flashlight before jumping around the corner and scaring myself :/
ahahaha

xbox360: 4 games :/

but all in all.

MW2 = addiction.
which then leads to jag raging at the tv and telling our parents off because they walked passed which made him then 'get pwnt' :/
all other games are forgotten.
so maybe its a good thing its not around... until dad buys it again.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Sorry I didn't come play with you and the PwNY squad there Eve. I was busy playing Wetwork with Cannon44 and the two of us did it and I finally got the Platinum for MW 2! I'm so excited Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Platinum? O.o

is that like a trophy?

lol.. PwNY
i just got it!!!
Laughing x)
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Yes, I'm talking about the Platinum Trophy for MW 2.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 pm

OOOOooooh

(:
would love to get that...
but i fail ;/
Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Good luck, I'll tell you right now it was pretty difficult and took me a long time to do.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top