Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:34 am

Spongebobnopants wrote:
Not sure what to tell ya Eatty. The guys really knows his map. He always has his back against a wall etc..his aiming is impeccable. Thinking

He clearly stands up to pee.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:43 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:57 am

O.o

whats a raffica?
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:58 am

The pistol he was using in that video.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:03 am

Either I've played too much, or I am starting to develop precognition. Yesterday on Derail I was defending C and all of a sudden I just knew there would be a sniper in the window across the way. Now, it's really no surprise that one would be there, but I didn't see anyone, or have any indication (ie. Skulls nearby, muzzle flash, UAV, etc) that anyone was there. I just ran out along the side by the creek, immediately turned and fired at the window, and boom.
Headshot.
Shocked
What's weird is that I always wait for movement or visual before firing. Always. Otherwise I'd give away my position.
Thinking
Maybe I'm starting to develop that sense you get for a match? Like, "Okay, it's been just about long enough since we've killed this wave that they've respawned, and since they came mostly from that way last time, they likely spawned over there. So that means the best, or most likely, approach is from this way, and the most common spot they'd be is--*fires*"
lol
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:09 am

*thinks WWTD?(What Would Toxxy Do?)*
Neva!
*panda judo*
Shocked
Yup.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:20 am

I'd swear Toxy hijacked Monkey's account!

What would John-Boy do?

*** commences writing in diary.... *** "nobody could have foreseen in those troubled but happy times the storm that was about to befall the clan with the impending release of a new map pack. Elizabeth was quietly oblivious to the whole concept whilst Grand Pa seemed content to continue regailing us with old stories of his war against the Spanish in some dusty old forgotten FPS franchise..."
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:32 am

Laughing @ Monkey and Eatty

I sometimes have the ability to sense occurances such as you said Monkey, its usually at known places on maps where newbs will always be camping/sniping, I usually will just run past the "spot" and chug grenades/flashbangs/stun. If I see a hit detection Ill circle back and finish the job. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 am

redhamuSLA wrote:
The F2000 came up about three pages ago & I haven't been able to talk about it. I check the forums sporadically. (*^_^*)

I'm of the opinion that the gun can be beastly, if used correctly. What I mean by this is that you've got to *pop* it (3-5 rounds bursts depending on distance, with 3 probably being best in most situations). Full-auto won't garner very positive results over mid to long range. Close to close-mid seems fine. Also, due to the recoil, it is most definitely going to get you HS's (20-30%). As a sidenote, the hipfire is actually quite good. The ironsights aren't bad at all. I'm also a bit partial to the sound of a naked F2000--not so much in my ears, but more so in opponents. It is very distinctive & just sounds RAW.

I've completed the Mastery challenge for the gun, so hopefully I kind of know what I'm talking about. (>_<) Either way, make sure your patience is with you when trying to learn the gun & hopefully you'll have as much fun with it as I did. (^_-)b Happy hunting!

Hiya Red, long time no see. Very Happy= :D I broke out the 2000 last night after getting Mastery on both M4 and FAL, even butt-nekkid with no attachments it was a beast. Shocked I don't know if it's the case, but it felt like with SoH Pro it was almost as fast as the Raffica at going into ADS. Twisted Evil I'm going to work this puppy for a while yet, I can feel it. Wink

eattheword wrote:
How come when he walks around the map there's never a sniper waiting to pop his noggin when it appears over a balcony or some super soldier running up behind him and knifing him, or some n00b tuber spamming grenades? scratch

I know this guy from his YT vids and he always uses a full stereo headset, so he can not only hear opponents approaching but from what direction and what material they are walking on... This helps so much with your map awareness and add a hell of a lot of knowledge about where people camp and pinch points then you've got the right to wander about looking like you're sight-seeing yet getting around a 12 k/d. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:27 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
*thinks WWTD?(What Would Toxxy Do?)*
Neva!
*panda judo*
Shocked
Yup.
Shocked
Judo, no monkey, but muay thai anyday!
*les giggles*
Hijack an account.. wouldn't know how proff!
Laughing
cheers
yay squirrels!
Wink
Tried to snipe last night.. epic fail.. the shotty is fun though suits my non camping moods lol!
my damned ACR obviously was loaded with chocolate bullets.. grrrr
trying to get some classes sorted, so any pointers welcome!
cold blooded ninja panda of course!
Cool
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:47 am

Spongebobnopants wrote:
I think because the guy is always moving, and mostly is up on roofs, buildings. Also, he is using a silencer with Scavenger, Cold-Blooded, and Ninja. He has some kills from his claymores, which in turn watch his back and also alerts him when an enemy is close.
Thats my story, and Im sticking to it. Laughing

Yea, he's a pretty good tactician. He's always watching his backside and he's aiming into corners. My only complaint about his videos is that he doesn't prestige so he always gets matched against total newbs. That entire video is loaded with low rankers who have no clue how to do anything but run right down the middle of the map and get picked off.

Odviously, as I said, the guy is skilled. He's going to be successful in most games because his fundamentals are very solid. However, I'd like to see him try that against experienced players.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 am

Hoos, is that true? I never knew that they tried to match up players of equal rank.

I definitely noticed that his game doesn't match up with any games I've played. Usually people are launching random grenades into the top part of karachi, and there's always a few people trying to get up there. Plus people are aiming just waiting for someone to pop up there.

I've got to be honest, I've watched a lot of youtube videos, and in most xbox videos the players they are playing against are horrible. I'm sure they have just as many or more good players, but I get so jealous watching some of those matches.

And if you ever decide to get rid of a psn friend, let me know. I've tried you a couple of times but you're all booked up.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:23 am

Yea, the game "tries" to match you up based on your rank. Obviously, the more players in a particular game mode, the more that rank spread is going to widen. The match making tends to work a lot better in FFAs. Less people in game [8], plus lots playing that mode, usually equals a lot of lower ranks being put together. It's pretty easy for an experienced player to wreck everybody in that type of situation.

Also, I will try to clear out some room on my list. I usually just jump in with everybody when my group isn't on yet.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Sniping questions:

So I thought I'd try the sniper rifles again after watching some videos on quick scoping.

1. Barrett or Intervention?
2. Why when others do it they get one shot kills, but when I try I need to land two or three shots before they go down? Do I also need FMJ or Stopping Power?
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Stopping power, sleight of hand, and steady aim on all snipers.

I’m partial to the 50 cal but it depends on what you want to do. The intervention is easier to use if you are running and gunning. It’s also better for quick scopes. You can quick scope with the 50 cal but you are much better off just shot gunning people with it.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top