Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Grimmjow wrote:
I played BFBC2 Vietnam it was insane my only complaint is the UH-1 Huey..the health is too low you can say it's almost mandatory to have an engineer on board. but other then that it's great.
I noticed that too, me and a couple of friends were playing Vietnam, and we had to stop at least 6-7 times, it was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Or... they could let Engineers repair the things while in flight. orly :orly:
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Azira wrote:
I've never noticed that. That sounds like a really good idea. Do a lot of people complain aout that?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:28 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
Azira wrote:
I've never noticed that. That sounds like a really good idea. Do a lot of people complain aout that?

In the bigger choppers in the normal mode you can sit in a seat and repair the chopper while in flight - you can't do that with the Vietnam Hueys... not sure if people really complain a lot about that, but it's a difference I noticed that I wouldn't mind seeing again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:41 pm

I wouldn't know that, the two kiits I never use are the medic and the engineer. Why can't you do it on Vietnam, does anyone know? Is it a development reason? Like how you can't go prone.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
I wouldn't know that, the two kiits I never use are the medic and the engineer. Why can't you do it on Vietnam, does anyone know? Is it a development reason? Like how you can't go prone.

D: You've never used the medic?

Well, here's what I think (although I have personally never seen it):

You get together with three buddies: one's a good helicopter pilot, two decided to be gunners and you have an engineer sitting at the seats with his repair tool. The pilot keeps everyone in the air, getting points from the gunners who mow everyone down and the engineer to keep repairing the helicopter. That seems like a pretty sweet setup.

I don't know if this happened often or if it was an issue, but seriously, if I could do that on a regular basis that's all that I would be doing.
Back to top Go down
Gault 1
Second Nation
Gault 1

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:59 pm

I like the engineer class the most for some reason maybe it the SMG's Laughing
my least favorite is the recon class
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:01 pm

I don't like the recon class either. >.>
Back to top Go down
Gault 1
Second Nation
Gault 1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:03 pm

I always find those bushwookies at the edge of the map no help to the team at all. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:38 pm

I go out of my way sometimes to get their dog tags. Cool
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Grimmjow wrote:
I always find those bushwookies at the edge of the map no help to the team at all. Neutral
It depends on the person, certain people will, it also depends on game type, on Rush they can be invaluable by sniping people when they are capturing.
Back to top Go down
hkm_hrns
New in the Nation
hkm_hrns

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Recon class with shotgun/thompson = win cheers
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:03 pm

hkm_hrns wrote:
I can't stand shotguns, the maps are just to large for them.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Not always. I've been trying to C4 everything in sight, so that usually includes a shotgun. Laughing
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Azira wrote:
Not always. I've been trying to C4 everything in sight, so that usually includes a shotgun. Laughing
How much C4 do you get? I haven't counted.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:04 pm

I think you get two or three and if you use the extra explosives ability you get twice as much. I can't remember the numbers exactly, but if you're an assault you just drop ammo down and refill. There may be a limit as to how much C4 you can use at one time though.

Did you check out that link I sent you?
Back to top Go down
hkm_hrns
New in the Nation
hkm_hrns

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:24 am

mattmo0121 wrote:
hkm_hrns wrote:

You'd be surprised how far away you can pick somebody off with a shotgun loaded with slugs. Wink
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:11 am

hkm_hrns wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:
hkm_hrns wrote:

You'd be surprised how far away you can pick somebody off with a shotgun loaded with slugs. Wink
lol Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Azira wrote:
I think you get two or three and if you use the extra explosives ability you get twice as much. I can't remember the numbers exactly, but if you're an assault you just drop ammo down and refill. There may be a limit as to how much C4 you can use at one time though.

Did you check out that link I sent you?
Sorry, but I really have no idea what you're talking about. Have you sent me a message? Can't seem to remember. scratch
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Do you see the Messages icon at the top of the page underneath the logo? It's between the Profile and Index buttons. It might say "No Messages" but that button takes you to your private messages.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Azira wrote:
Do you see the Messages icon at the top of the page underneath the logo? It's between the Profile and Index buttons. It might say "No Messages" but that button takes you to your private messages.
Sorry, got confused, it did say no messages. Thank you, I'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:31 pm

I finally got a new BFBC2 and just got vietnam if anyone wants to play with me ( I am a bit rusty ) then feel free to drop by. for those who don't have me on their list my PSN is reptile555
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:44 pm

reptile555 wrote:
I finally got a new BFBC2 and just got vietnam if anyone wants to play with me ( I am a bit rusty ) then feel free to drop by. for those who don't have me on their list my PSN is reptile555
I'll add you.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:08 pm

reptile555 wrote:

cheers

I think something is funny with EA, because I couldn't join any friends in BC2 today and I couldn't connect for the Crysis 2 demo. I think some people on MyRes can play Vietnam this weekend too.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Azira wrote:
reptile555 wrote:

cheers

I think something is funny with EA, because I couldn't join any friends in BC2 today and I couldn't connect for the Crysis 2 demo. I think some people on MyRes can play Vietnam this weekend too.
I coudn't play Madden 11, NHL 11, today, both are made by EA. Thinking
Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top