Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

Nation Reputation : 23

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Laughing Cool
Good times indeed eve!
Laughing
you sneaky sniper!!!
affraid
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Sup, Nationers.

So, I was actually inspired to check out the Raffica cuz of the vid someone put up with the dude destroying noobs on Karachi with it. If you didn't know already, I'm a bit an FFA whore & have prestiged maybe 6 times (so the matchmaking is working correctly). Anyways, I tried out the guy's loadout & got quite a few wins. (^_-)b The Raffica has incredible range like WTF. About the only weakness was some head-up situations where the bursts wouldn't kill or when they got the drop on me for whatever reason.

I'm also starting to use UAV, Counter-UAV & Sentry Gun for my KS's nowadays cuz the larger KS's are kind of leaving a bad taste in my mouth. At least this way I know that I did the killing for the most part. If you are looking to challenge yourself a bit more, it's the way to go!

True story. I talked to a guy in one of my FFA's. He won the first one basically due to his KS's. I got him pretty good the second game without anything changed & the third game he changed to the KS's I listed. Now that was a good game! It was awesome not having planes/heli's in the air and just letting guns do the work.
Back to top Go down
Wadofgore
Second Nation
Wadofgore

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 pm

sweet games tonight guys, those ffa's were hella fun........
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:43 pm

true dat broski!
first time in a while that i didnt lag!! cheers
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:21 pm

I'm pretty much dependent on Hardline Pro now on my assault rifle class in order to get any of my killstreaks (currently using CP, Predator and Harriers) I'm on the ropes of giving up again because I've tried doing what you all say in the Game Surgery forum but I'm still getting little to no payoff from it.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Played around with a few classes tonite:

M21 w/silencer
RPG
Sleight of Hand/stopping power/steady aim
Throwing knife/stun
Got about 3-5 wins with this class, so much fun.

Spas w/ Red dot
Raffica Akimbos
Marathon/stopping power/steady aim
Throwing knife/stuns
Got about 5-6 wins with this class, running around maps with Akimbo= Rulez

Intervention w/ Acog
TMP w/ red dot
Marathon/stopping power/steady aim
Semtex/smoke
Running around maps using the intervention/Acog combo like an assault rifle= priceless
Cool
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:04 am

How do you have a SPAS and Raffica class there Sponge? They're both secondary weapons. I have a similar class to your Intervention one with the .50 Cal + ACOG. I use Sleight of Hand Pro though.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:14 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
How do you have a SPAS and Raffica class there Sponge? They're both secondary weapons. I have a similar class to your Intervention one with the .50 Cal + ACOG. I use Sleight of Hand Pro though.
Whoops! Good catch SR! Meant ACR and Raffica! Embarassed
Yeah, the Acog works suprisingly well with certain sniper rifles!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:22 am

Haha you're welcome. I love my Run & Gun .50 Cal class. I call it ".50 Cal Carnage" and it runs:

.50 cal with ACOG
TMP with Red Dot (don't have that back yet)
Semtex & Stun G's
Sleight of Hand Pro, Stopping Power Pro and Steady Aim Pro
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:28 am

So hawt. What a Face
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:46 am

Nice loadouts. I'm all about running classes for fun myself.

Mini-Uzu preferred (ump too strong)
M1014
MaraPro/LW/NinjaPro (Cold for when KS's go up)
Throwing Knife/Stun
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:49 am

redhamuSLA wrote:
Nice loadouts. I'm all about running classes for fun myself.

Mini-Uzu preferred (ump too strong)
M1014
MaraPro/LW/NinjaPro (Cold for when KS's go up)
Throwing Knife/Stun
Oh hai thur Red! Laughing
Nice loadout, gonna have to try that!
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 am

DE + Stopping power = PMs calling me a NooB. lol
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:58 am

the Deagul and i dont get along often Razz
and there is too much recoil . Smile
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:31 pm

eve wrote:
the Deagul and i dont get along often Razz
and there is too much recoil . Smile

Yeah, tough to use, but running around with the Deagle just says Ima a badass lol...

Deagle Akimbo = lulz.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:34 pm

lol, i have a buddy that says their pree sweet!
same with the akimbo magnums
i dont like either of them, i prefer the M9 and the USP
i like the M9 the most because it has a nice long clip and its very smooth.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:09 pm

I never use handguns cuz I can never kill anyone with them.

MW 2 has about two weeks left before I go trade it in for Pokemon Soul Silver. I'm getting sick of online play...
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:32 am

Oh what a night

Ok, so there's something SERIOUSLY freaky going on. Yesterday I had 30 minutess to squeeze in a few TDM Expresses. I thought I'd give the Intervention another go. Ended up in Quarry. Still found it hard to hit the side of a barn at 20 yards, but managed a few 5-shot long kills. So next round I switched back to ACR and ended up in Afghan. Following my own advice to Street I decided to think more positively. I don't get kills streaks normally so I loaded out with Predator (5 kills), Harrier (7 kills), and Pavelow (9 kills). I figured I'd make a goal: If I can get five then I can get seven, and if I can stay alive for seven then I can get nine. So, let's put that into practice.

That cave with three exits: a triple kill of nervous enemies gives me all I need for the Predator (thanks for the tip on keeping the trigger pressed, Hoos). That gives me another kill. After that I close the laptop in time to kill another Troglodyte. That gives me the Harrier, but then someone kills me. I spent the rest of the game running round the map watching +100 appear all over the screen as nobody seemed to realise a Harrier can't shoot you inddors! Very Happy= :D I got killed four times by some scrub who spend the entire game hiding at the edge of the cliff path and I just wasn't sure enough of his position to take him out. He ended up 4 for 6. I, on the other hand, ended up....

Spoiler:

Yup, you read that right. My best score ever.

At this point I am a hair's breadth from levelling up to rank 65 and getting my RPG, so I figure I have time for one more round. Cue Skidrow. I equip my slienced EBR class. I begin the game with a nice snipe of an enemy trying to take our position from behind then I take up station patrolling that long covered alley way. But after a while nobody shows up so I figure they must be hiding in the mini-gun house. I make my way over there and find it empty. So I put a Claymore by the door and watch the central run through. Sure enoough, by now the enemies are all spawning in the loading bay and all decide the best thing to do is to run through that run through or fight it out in the main block. Either way, I get the next four kills easily. A Predator takes another one. Followed up quickly by one more. The Harrier takes two more at which point out comes the Pavelow. Now, because I'm not the fastest or most accurate shot, I got a lot of assists and, by now, had been joined in the room by a teammate on the mini gun. What was really strange was that NOBODY tried to take the room. A couple of grenades and flashbangs came in at one point but they were easily avoided. At 14 kills I ran out of ammo, so I had to leave my nest and go into the main building to scavenge some more. I followed an enemy in, shottied him, took his blue pouch, and went back home. Alas, I didn't pick up enough ammo and only managed another 4 kills before I ran out and then the game ended anyway. But, and it's a big but (you're welcome, Liam), I ended up with... gasp...

Spoiler:

Yes. I couldn't believe it either. Ok, so the enemy wasn't that good, but even a bad player can usually kill me. I also got those 'you killed everybody on the enemy team four times' award. Very Happy= :D

Often this game is frustrating (though less so since I decided to enjoy it whatever the score), but sometimes it throws up a perfect storm and everything comes together beautifully. Oh, and assuming you CAN put a killstreak together also seems to play its part. If I believe I'll never get more than 4 kills I probably won't. But if you choose killstreak rewards that build on each other and which don't require you to run out and collect a crate you are helping your chances even more.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 am

Shocked
Wow, good job Eatty!
Intervention quick fix- equip the Acog sight. Trust me. Do it. Nao. :o
Also, if ya need some practice in with the sniper rifles and/or the RPG, let a brotha know. cheers
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:59 am

Funnily enough, I just unlocked the ACOG yesterday. And the RPG? Yup, some tips on how to aim that sucker would be good. I tried aiming it at the floor in front of advancing enemies but it still seemed to fly over their heads.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:20 am

eattheword wrote:
Funnily enough, I just unlocked the ACOG yesterday. And the RPG? Yup, some tips on how to aim that sucker would be good. I tried aiming it at the floor in front of advancing enemies but it still seemed to fly over their heads.
Awesome sauce Eat!
The RPG is better used for Med-Long ranges. If you shoot it at a far off object/enemy it usually changes trajectory and shoots at an upwardly angle. When in good distance of an enemy/object shoot at the feet or the ground or the wall behind target. If its an aircraft-good luck. Seems I can only take down harriers with the RPG. Rolling Eyes
Anyways Eat, Ill be on in about 4-5 hours, after work, if you see me on and want to go over some things, shoot me an invite! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:29 am

Go Eattie GO....

If needed me can be a target in private games to home in everyones skills BUT be warned if you fail to kill me before me gets next to you me will take your life in funny or WTF fashion.

*Flashback* Poor Leo copping that 40 up the rear.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:15 am

Thanks guys. There's a chance I can be on when you are Sponge (about 3 hours or so from now, 13.30 UK time, maybe 14.00.). If you're around then Dingo then I'd appreciate the two of you for some quick scoping and RPG practice. Because times are not guaranteed, assume I WON'T be on unless I post again here. If I can make it on I'll post here as I'm signing in on PSN. Hope to n00b you later. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:24 am

Hahaha cool Mingo!
Eatty- you got it, nub!
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:31 am

Great result, ETW! cheers

And you're exactly right about those killstreaks, the only care package I'll use now is a sentry gun, but that's only so I can control the enemy and keep them out of a certain area. Very Happy= :D

Mingo is a noob, that is all... Laughing
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top