Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 pm

So true, cannot have an Uncharted game without Sully/Drake/Elena, I still remember his line in Borneo about Church, classic, but yeah they will probably still have puzzle solving in U3 I mean they had it in both UDF and UAT

I think they are both out of the question because King Tut's tomb was founded in the late 20th Century, not 100% sure about the time period, and Scooby-Doo got rid of Cleopatra thanks to what is that movie called again......Where's My Mummy?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Puzzle solving is what makes Uncharted a good overall game..... It makes it so that it isn't like Murder 2: Among Masacres Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:20 pm

yeah, we kill like 10,000 guys before we get our Platinum trophy on that game
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Do you have the platinum?? scratch
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:25 pm

They could cover about the pharoah who built the sphynx. Apparently theyre not 100% sure who built it. So they could find a secret tomb to do with that, and the curse idea could be a good idea to do with that too. I know it was covered a bit in the first one, but doesnt hurt to do it again!

Haha, i had to think about that.

"You bought a hooker to church?" Classic! =D

And king tuts tomb was discovered in the 1920's / 30's. Did about it at school and thats what got me hooked on egyptian stuff cheers

I also think they should have a part where drake can drive. Why did elena have to drive in uncharted 1 No
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Well that is probably because 95% of their fans would find that boring, why not bring back what they did on the jet ski in the first one? You drive with Drake and shoot a grenade launcher with Elena, classic shoot 'em up fest imo
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:28 pm

I'd also STILL like to see Atlantis. I don't know how they'd do it while keeping it realistic, but I just think that it'd be fun.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Maybe putting Atlantis under the Sphinx? They put Shangri-La underneath a Monastery

I actually wish that ND put a Squall Leonheart skin from Kingdom Hearts into U2 multiplayer as well as a Francis Drake skin, I'm too lazy and in to the multiplayer to get a platinum trophy for Marco Polo
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Good point, but they could fit that in again i reckon =D

Elena shooting up the bad guys with a Rpg this time

And id love to see atlantis somewhere.

The game could start in egypt for the first few levels and then go to atlantis for the final half!! =D *Big grin*

Whatever naughty dog do ill be buying anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Yeah, I do not even think they know where Atlantis is, some say the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, I say put it in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Egypt and maybe have some CRAZY LONG tunnel leading from some tomb or something underneath the Sphinx to Atlantis

Oh and maybe for each TU ND lets us actually play it for like a day or two and take a poll to see what they can and can't fix, that is how Blizzard does it for WoW and they normally fix the stuff they change, if enough people ask for change that is, no matter how good business has increased or decreased!
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Thats a great idea. Probs some very long tunnel where you have to drive a boat down. Then some major puzzle solving to get into atlantis =D
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Yeah, I'll be getting this even if they just go into a boring white room with nothing. I want to be getting the collector's edition if I can.
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm

If its just a white room with nothing, then what comes extra with the collectors edition?

White coat for drake?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:24 pm

charlitos wrote:
Do you have the platinum?? scratch

Well not yet, too lazy, but I have like 15 treasures left to get as well as the online trophies if ND decides to be that guy and throw those into the Platinum as well, always happens to me and my friends
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Don't forget the white paint that inspired the creators!!!
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Luckily I did get my platinum before the DLC trophies came out. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Yeah, I got the game for the holidays so my time was reduced to get it not to mention my brother also played it

At least with U2 I know what chapters I had to go to for the treasures, unlike the first one where you basically have to go through the entire game a bunch of times to make sure that you get everything

Last edited by Vrals597 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:30 pm

I got it for my birthday, which is December 29. We didn't get it that far apart actually
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Dont you still get the platinum for completing the original game trophies and not the add on ones?

That made sense when i said it but doesnt seem to now i typed it affraid
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:33 pm

If that is so then I can just spend the next couple of days on IGN finding out the locations for all of the treasures, like I said I am lazy not mention I go to a school that works you like a college does, and its a public one!
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 pm

I used that to find the final few aswell. Some of the treasures are really tough

Currently just got to finish the game on crushing and im done =D
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:35 pm

thedudecalledpj wrote:
Dont you still get the platinum for completing the original game trophies and not the add on ones?

That made sense when i said it but doesnt seem to now i typed it affraid
No. But if you got the platinum before the DLC trophies, then you keep it. Lucky for me!! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:36 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:36 pm

I finished the game on crushing before I started going after all of those treasures and stuff. I still remember how I found the Strange Relic in UDF, was getting shot at by Eddy's men, took cover, see a treasure symbol right under me and it turns out to be the Strange Relic
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Lucky for you Smile
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

View previous topic View next topic Back to top