Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:42 pm

I've got a friend who battles with me quite a bit. She destroyed my team throughout most of last year, but I've made a pretty good one now. I'll be getting White 2 as well...Oh dear.

Update: Get the Darkrai while it's hot. Event ends on June 10th.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:40 am

Pokemon is awesome.....
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:26 am

Many would dispute this...but they are fools.
Very fun to play.

Have a favored critter, Rr? How long have you played?
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:39 am

I just fool around with my son.. games and cards. He is the expert in the house. But I like to have fun with him so he gets to kick his Dads butt once in a while.... Its great fun for us.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:36 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Many would dispute this...but they are fools.
Very fun to play.

Have a favored critter, Rr? How long have you played?

Stop using me as proof of being wrong.

\_(o.o)_/ not a fan.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:32 am

Sorry, but you are proof that there are people who are wrong out there. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:07 am

I need a fist shaking smiley other than one that looks like it is masterbating furiously...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:16 am

I haven't been playing too much lately. Id like to hatch a shiny Trapinch soon, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 pm

That sounds like that is going to be fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:02 pm

It always is.

Also, Victini is available over Wifi right now. Get it while you can.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:36 pm

uh huh, I'm busy working on my Gothitelle so I will not be pursuing any pokemon atm lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Back to breeding my Trapinch. Curious as to when Apollo or Artemis will hatch. :'D
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Anyone pick up pokemon conquest? I want opinions of friends and not sites before I invest in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Im probably going to get it at some point. It looks really damn fun. Im more interested in White 2, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:14 am

Totally remembered to nab my birthday month Togetic. That'll be transferred along with everyone else to W2 as I try to complete THAT Pokedex. Gotta get that shine amulet!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Jmw566 wrote:
Anyone pick up pokemon conquest? I want opinions of friends and not sites before I invest in it.

Picked it up the other day. Ive gotta say, the game is VERY entertaining. Id recommend it.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Honestly I'm not sure if I'm gonna pick up Black and White 2 anymore. I mean yeah I'm interested to see what happens since it's the first real sequel, but I just haven't had any urge to play Pokemon in months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Well considering how much content the new one is offering, I guess you'll be missing out.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 pm

I'll probably get it at some point, but I don't think I'll be going out to get it on launch day.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:38 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Well considering how much content the new one is offering, I guess you'll be missing out.
Is it *new* content though. That's the question.
I've just played through Sapphire myself, though not all the 'after the Elite Four' stuff. Working on it. So, it'll most likely be a while before I get any urge to play any more of the series again.
I know they're doing their usual thing with tweaking the existing system. I like how you get the option to use a repel when one runs out without having to go into the menu.
But the series could use a little shaking up. The fact that this is a continued story is good, but in what way will this be a sequel? What do we know about it so far?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:51 am

New cities to explore/updated visuals for most.
Challenge mode for when you beat the game.
Ability to challenge old gym leaders/champions, such as Giovanni and Lance, in World Tournament.
Rewards for actually completing the Pokedex.
Improved Dream World.

Ruby/Sapphire had one of the weakest post-E4 play of the series. Silver/Gold/Crystal were by and large the best. White/Black had a decent one, so Im curious to see how B2/W2 will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:27 am

My first venture into EV training has been going well. @Lv 50, my Metagross has 1 below the max attack for that level...at a whopping 204. If he ends at 403-404, I will be beyond satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:09 am

I have pokemon conquest now and am borrowing one of my gf's DS's to play it on. It's really addicting.

If only it were as deep as a Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, or Fire Emblem game it would be absolutely stunning. As it is, it's just really good except for frustrating battle winning conditions sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:44 pm

It'd be nice if it were deeper, sure, but considering the audience, I see why they made it this way. No need to alienate any of the fanbase.

As for the win conditions, where are you having trouble? Only battle that really gave me trouble was the last one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:58 pm

The event-only Pokemon, Keldeo, is being released at Gamestop starting tomorrow. It ends on October 6th. I got mine today, but that was because they were releasing it slightly earlier. Get it while you can!
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top