Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

Uncharted2: Among Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:32 pm

1.08 is interesting. The obvious change is the forced menu close, at 2 seconds. Another change is the badge in-game by a level sixty player's name.

There are some rumored weapon changes, as well. The SAS has been given an increased range when aimed, and a few speculations I've yet to be able to test. It may be confirmation bias, but the FAL feels like it has a faster rate of fire, while not back to full speed.I've heard about possible Dragon changes, in hitbox to damage, as well as the Deagle, but I've not yet been able to test them, due to limited time.

Reo, you did awesome this morning, congrats again on your 54. Your english was fine, hell, it's probably better than Vash's. Vash wasn't the one to tell the italians off, either, it was the 60 on their team, Ry1der or whatever his tag was.
Back to top Go down
Vash Watters
Second Nation
Vash Watters

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah, because my English is obviously terrible.

I love Doughnut Drake. So much. We need more Fat Lazzy DLC.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Leo337 wrote:
skittlenugget88 wrote:
I have a question. Can you guys recommend any sandbox style games, or free roaming games (not including GTA or RDR). It would be great if you guys could get back to me. Very Happy= :D

I've heard some good things about Fallout3, Skit... A lot of guys on here play/played it. Check out the thread in the SONY section. Wink

skittlenugget88 wrote:
Did you guys notice that level 60's now have their rank or the black X next to thier name while they are in the match, not just on the scoreboard? Shocked

I didn't notice this, when did it change? scratch

charlitos wrote:
? What do you mean? Please colaborate. In other news, I got another protectorate medal today Smile

It's "elaborate", Charlitos.. Collaborate means to work together. Very Happy= :D
Hehe, I can't believe I said that. I always mess up my words when I type, especially on my homework assignments Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:08 pm

I do the same thing, only I forget words on some essays, not the best thing to do lol
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Much much different feeling after double cash Neutral It feels like you are making no progress!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:21 pm

yeah, we make 1/3 of we make on 2x Cash Weekends, I have started to role double negative and this lvl 44 who was using From the Hip and Sure Foot said I sucked when he went 8-10 and I went 7-5 in a DM, mind you it was 5 v 2 so it only went up to 25 kills
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 pm

I've been rocking double negs for a while now. A money cap after 10 kills with 2 negatives is more consistant with me than getting 15 kills with only one negative on. It kinda sucks, because I was looking forward to having all of my bullets back at 57 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah, I try to use the FAL on the wide open maps as much as possible, mainly The Plaza, Museum, Fort, Flooded Ruins, and Facility, but the AK is a great weapon to use, I can actually get one kill with 15 bullets without bursting lol, I find that the M4 is great for Half Loaded because it has almost no recoil, imo second best in the game behind the FAL, I might roll CGS for a bit just to check it out, along with From the Hip
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:51 pm

The FAL we think has a possible faster rate of fire. Vash, Endlo, and maybe me will test everything in the machinima
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Well I don't remember if the Co-op and Competitive modes are the same but I tried the FAL in a Sanctuary Gold Rush match and the rate of fire did seem to be faster
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Endlo, Reo and Vash, it was great playing with you guys last evening(that would be morning for u guys i guess Smile). I was *** RWoTD: seems to be the hardest word *** i had to leave when i did, things were just getting interesting then. I hope you guys got those trash talkers. Couldn't make it back online, got busy doing other things. Hopefully we can catch up again today
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:23 am

I always try and make it a goal to take out trash talkers. But the pressure takes me out of my comfort style and I don't play as well Puzzled
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:45 am

Yeah, what I really hate is when it is in a Sniper Rifle & Pistole DM, they are using SA, and they turn one of the spawn areas into a fortress, you are forced to go into that area because that is where their entire team seems to be, btw anyone having any troubles with some spawn points still?
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 am

The spawn points are interesting, but I don't have much of an opinion on them. I likely benefit about as much as it causes me random deaths.

I'm pretty sure the FAL was made faster, but I'll never be able to say for sure. It's a subtle tweak, and there's confirmation bias involved, but the community at large appears to feel the same way. Still my favorite long gun, likely always will be. The Dragon and the Desert Eagle were not changed. There were a few posts on ND's site that indicated otherwise, but the damages on both remain the same for the main hitboxes. Everything else appears to be the same. The SAS most certainly got an increase in range when aimed, if the Moss did as well, it's far less noticeable, and much less relevant.

I haven't noticed any booster tweaks, but I also haven't looked very much.

Hitboxes are interesting, but I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:41 am

First off, gratz on 59 Endlo

I kind of noticed a change in the FAL but didn't test it out that much yesterday, maybe I'll be able to get on some more during my few days off between school and camp, maybe even get more than one game in with you, Endlo, if you want to that is, definitely not hitting 60 before I go back to school
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:17 am

Anyone notice any health changes with 1.08? scratch

Everyone seemed to be dying quicker this morning... It may be the switch back to playing against US after a weekend of only EU and Asian, but it seemed to me easier to drop people with the handgun. Thinking

In other news, it was 1.08 that was stopping my cinema files from downloading. Vash sent his through this morning and it worked straight away, expect video on 6thNation YouTube soon. cheers

You should send me your rampant too, Skittle, I'll put it up for you when I get time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:45 am

I haven't noticed any damage changes, just range and rate of fire. Leo, I miss you, man. Raist too, hopefully I can catch you guys sometime soon. My internet should get sorted out today, with any luck.

Thanks Vrals, not quite halfway to X. 8.5 million to go. Yeah, we'll have to get some more games in. Did you ever get you mic issue sorted out?

Good games this morning guys, we all did really well. Stuttering gangsta was pretty amusing too. Neo, glad we could get your Gold Rush done, I'm down to get the others too, if you'd like. We'll try to get a full set for Survival, it's a little harder to cheese out than Rush is.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 am

Not yet I'm afraid, still working on it, with luck I can get it over the summer, no way I'll be able to get it before finals are done.

Leo, want me to send you that vid?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:51 am

Sure, send it through. Very Happy= :D

Keeping my fingers crossed for your broadband, Ender. We need to merk noobs NAO!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Will do, just remember to go to the 57 on the other team, man that guy was good......not!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Endloslung wrote:
I haven't noticed any damage changes, just range and rate of fire. Leo, I miss you, man. Raist too, hopefully I can catch you guys sometime soon. My internet should get sorted out today, with any luck.

Thanks Vrals, not quite halfway to X. 8.5 million to go. Yeah, we'll have to get some more games in. Did you ever get you mic issue sorted out?

Good games this morning guys, we all did really well. Stuttering gangsta was pretty amusing too. Neo, glad we could get your Gold Rush done, I'm down to get the others too, if you'd like. We'll try to get a full set for Survival, it's a little harder to cheese out than Rush is.

yeah vash was telling Aqua and I about your connection issues the last night or so. Only 8.5 to go....getting closer Smile
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:07 pm

It booted me early yesterday, they were supposed to come out today to fix it, but didn't. I made it past the six o'clock threshold though, so maybe it's finally resolved.

I've got about 8 mil to go, my goal is to get it by Monday night, since I have nothing else to take care of this weekend. So excited to rock the fat man.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 pm

and no negatives, right?
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Not having to rock Negs will be nice, I have a few setups I need to test, but honestly, Donut Drake has been my motivation since I started the multiplayer. Having the X doesn't have much value anymore, but it'll still feel great to finally get there.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:27 pm

yeah, its basically like every other game after half a year, many more people reach the lvl cap and it becomes something not worth as much, I pretty much have my boosters set up for X, Evasion and Keep Firing, though walking around with Glass Jaw and Half Loaded is not that bad, still get a good amount of kills with them, I don't really like Doughnut Drake that much, looks like an American, stereotypical one that is, guess I'm among the few who are like that though, I like Nathan Hale and Zoran Lazarevic as skins, might move to the Cole's though
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top