Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:14 am

Leonaaarrrrrrrdo337 wrote:
Protectorate is defending a team-mate being shot at while they are carrying the treasure in a Plunder match, if I'm not mistaken.
This, except you have to do it five times to get one Protectorate. Screw Tastes Like Chicken. You Run, I'll Shoot is the hardest trophy to get.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:19 am

Raistlin... If I do remember looking at your stats card that down the irons is your most used booster, correct? Down the irons and situational are the best boosters in the game; there's no doubt about it. Down the irons lets you not even have to think about burst fire from even long ranges and can still defeat an enemy when you've been shooting at them and go for cover. Situational on the other hand, will let you bbe ready for most enemies, and givev you easy ideas for sneaky flank routes. I would prefer down the irons over situational awareness. For me it gives me a greater of an advantage than situational awareness. If you are ready, and since you know where they are, we all know that you can do very very well in AK situations. But with evasion on, you only got 25-40 grand a game, right? It's a hard spot to be in, but the best idea is to stop going toward situational users, because without your team feeding them kills, they'll come out and feed you kills.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:25 am

THe way I play, if I know you're there, There's a good chance I'll get that kill. However, if they see me coming it forces me to back away and that goes against my nature. Once again, I say - take Down The Irons away from me, I'll still get lots of kills. Take situational awareness away from most of those guys, they have nothing. Period.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:28 am

Thanks Turtle, I knew it was something along those lines. Wink

Raistlin wrote:
Thats really weird Leo.....have you spoken with your ISP? What type fo service to you subscribe to?

I'm on Ten-meg service with Virginmedia, been checking a few newsgroups and all I can find are related to routers and NAT settings... They all say that the helplines are a waste of time, designed to keep you waiting and keep the call costs mounting. Sad

Lesus wrote:
Check your NAT type. Mine gives me lag and because of the router I'm using the bloody thing won't change.

I ruled that out this morning by going straight into the modem, I power-cycled it and reset my network settings on the Ps3... Wierd thing is the network test always fails at PSN, saying that the login name or password is incorrect. Mad

It looks like it may be an internal network problem.. I may try a format/reset of the HDD tonight, apart from downloading a few map-packs it shouldn't be too much upheaval. I'm so fed up with being shot dead before I know what's happening. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 am

Take down the irons away from YOU. Lots of other players need down the irons to be acurate with the AK, and situational awareness users need to see their enemies through walls. I don't need down the irons either, but I'm AK all the way. But boy when I put it on, does it sure help. I don't use evasion because also there are too many good top slot boosters to take advantage of (since I don't use negatives anymore) like rapid hands, juggler, down the irons, sure shot, from the hip. In my mind, all great boosters. We both have valid arguements. Just a sidenote, I don't use or support situational, I just know that it doesn't make the players better, and it gives you as much of an advantage as down the irons.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:02 am

Have you retried inputting you network details, IP and all that. Or did you say you did that?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:05 am

Lesus wrote:
Have you retried inputting you network details, IP and all that. Or did you say you did that?

Yeah, it re-does that each time you power-cycle/reset everything... All I can think is that something has gone wrong with an update somewhere, it happened before with certain BluRay disks, so if I format it should give me a blank slate and if I can get it to work okay wired direct then I can at least do something with my router settings after that. Wink

Ummm... Uncharted stuff too... Blah blah sexual awareness, Up the irons etc... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Good news and bad news on my alternate account. Good news, I got a connect 4. Bad news, I was on a 13 and 0 kill streak, with only 23 kills for my team. I WOULD have gotten a rampant. There was a special feeling inside of me. Then, the phone rings, therefore, quitting me out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Sorry for the double post, but today is just absolutly insane. The next game right after the one above, I went on a 19 kill streak then got unlucky spawns. Woop woop. Then, 2 games after that, on the temple, was on a rage, then 3 of them quit out at the same time. Today is absolutly insane.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Leonaaarrrrrrrdo337 wrote:
Ummm... Uncharted stuff too... Blah blah sexual awareness, Up the irons etc... Laughing
I would just like to say that this statement made my day.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:40 pm

I got a friend request from someone that said hey silver, is that you charlitos on the new account?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:27 pm

charlitos73 is my new account name, and I don't remember sending you such a message, so I would say not.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Gah! My internet died. We had a nice Axis plarty going on there. Sorry guys, by the time it came back on, it would take me too long to connect again and get in some games before my friend is coming over. Hopefully I'll get in with all of ya together sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:18 pm

I wondered what went on there.

In other news... I finally got my first Rage! The Moss-12 is forever my favorite weapon.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 pm

HAHA Raist I saw you frozen mid-roll with the RPG and I was like "DO A BARREL ROLL" but then you disconnected.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:21 am

Sorry I bailed tonight, I had company drop in on me unexpected, twice.

I'm not even going to answer the door tomorrow, I need to take a day to just chill, and not have to worry about everything else going on. I'll be on tomorrow, and we can try to get some of that stuff taken care of tomorrow. Again guys, I'm super sorry, I really didn't expect anyone, let alone twice, but real life takes priority, especially when there's someone who needs my help.

Good games though guys, tonight. Glad to get some time in with everyone again, hopefully we can get another big party rolling tomorrow, and I'll actually be able to play with you guys some, instead of having to keep dropping out of the game, and off the mic.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top