Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
looks like an American, stereotypical one that is, guess I'm among the few who are like that though

Neutral

I don't know, something about that statement just isn't sitting right with me.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:53 pm

hes commenting that doughnut drake is fat and thats usually how americans are depicted
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Well, what about the people of the Doughnut Nation? They're all fat and nobody ever rips on them!

Razz

On the other hand... can we go on a field trip there? I here they have lots of doughnuts Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:10 pm

where is this doughnut nation? I want to go on vacation there! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Forget field trips and vacations...I want to LIVE there! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:28 pm

I would live there if there was good fitness programs, great education, great beauty, environment of course, and I had a family lol
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Endloslung wrote:
I haven't noticed any damage changes, just range and rate of fire. Leo, I miss you, man. Raist too, hopefully I can catch you guys sometime soon. My internet should get sorted out today, with any luck.

Thanks Vrals, not quite halfway to X. 8.5 million to go. Yeah, we'll have to get some more games in. Did you ever get you mic issue sorted out?

Good games this morning guys, we all did really well. Stuttering gangsta was pretty amusing too. Neo, glad we could get your Gold Rush done, I'm down to get the others too, if you'd like. We'll try to get a full set for Survival, it's a little harder to cheese out than Rush is.

Thanks for the Gold rush trophy buddy. I just stood around shooting here and there and you ran each and every treasure in Very Happy= :D I enjoyed it. Yes, we should try and get the other medals too, survival one should be one of easier trophies to get when compared to the co-op objective trophies on crushing. Looking forward to the weekend, we should be able to get a lot of matches in. Hope your Internet gets fixed soon.

And Raist you should mention in one of your tutorial videos that it really helps if you team up with other good players. I dint know it would make such a huge difference!! Thanks to Endlo, vash, reo, hollorr i am looking like a much better player than i actually am Very Happy= :D.

And Leo, where have been buddy? Haven't seen you around. Busy playing RDR?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
good fitness programs

You get some good jaw workouts from constant doughtnut eating.

Vrals597 wrote:
great education

Oh trust me, you will know a lot about doughnuts!

Vrals597 wrote:
great beauty

Is your idea of beauty chocolate glazed?

Vrals597 wrote:
environment

Theres a lot of of circular tire tracks all over the place...

Anyways, Back To Topic Razz
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:19 pm

lol, Neo playing with others definitely helps you out but what annoys me about groups is when people who are horrible think they are the shit because their team is doing amazing and yet they are failing epicly
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:32 pm

When you play competetive matches and you are playing with better players (Vash, Endlo) It isn't helpful. That is why I try and ignore Endlo's invites because I personally do better on my own Puzzled
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:54 pm

That is the same with me when it comes to DM but in Plunder is does not matter because your entire team could get 60+ kills, highly unlikely of course, and it won't mean you automatically win or lose
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:47 am

Vrals597 wrote:
That is the same with me when it comes to DM but in Plunder is does not matter because your entire team could get 60+ kills, highly unlikely of course, and it won't mean you automatically win or lose

THE WRONG ALARM HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!

Duuuude, it's ALL about the K/D ratio, the higher it is, the more of a man you are.

Going for the golden, sparkly treasure??
Thats a job for the girls, since OBVIOUSLY they can't shoot... Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 818935
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:03 am

GG's Vash, Sushi and Raist, this morning... cheers

Spoiler:

neo267 wrote:
And Leo, where have been buddy? Haven't seen you around. Busy playing RDR?

I haven't been gaming much lately.. I had a couple of days away last week for work and then my Birthday weekend, since then I've been working on some montage stuff during the evenings and only playing first thing in the mornings. Very Happy= :D

I'll be rocking the FS this weekend though, I'm after that 50. Twisted Evil Guns firing

@ Ratchet, I tried d/loading your cinema files this morning and it didn't work.. Sad Are you still on 1.07? If you send them again I'll give it another go, bud. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:42 am

Reonista wrote:
Vrals597 wrote:

THE WRONG ALARM HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!

Duuuude, it's ALL about the K/D ratio, the higher it is, the more of a man you are.

Going for the golden, sparkly treasure??
Thats a job for the girls, since OBVIOUSLY they can't shoot... Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 818935

Going for the treasure is smart because a lot of people go for it, its just a matter of not picking the thing up, if you just protect the treasure bearer then you have some pretty easy skills, if you can get a few kills in that is. And what are you saying that people who pick up the treasure are girls for? I have seen plenty of high lvls pick the thing up to start/keep a chain going, myself included
Back to top Go down
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:07 am

CONGRATZ ON THE RAMPANTS, Raist!! cheers I was the first viewer of your vid. HeHe. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:03 am

Leo337 wrote:
@ Ratchet, I tried d/loading your cinema files this morning and it didn't work.. Sad Are you still on 1.07? If you send them again I'll give it another go, bud. Wink

Hmm. Ill send em to you again in a bit. Maybe because I deleted them from the "online files" shortly after sending them? scratch
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:06 am

Are they protected? That might also be the case, not protected
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 am

No worries, Neo. Hopefully I catch you this weekend, and we can get some of the other trophies taken care of. Always a blast to get some DMs in with you too.

Charlitos is dodgin' me. Sad
You do pretty well for yourself it seems, but I understand what you're saying. Just keep in mind that you don't need to put so much focus on the grind, or the 50k sometimes, either.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:27 am

Sorry Endlo, I gueess that I can put too much pressure on myself. But I guarentee that I will be there for your level 60 Smile
Back to top Go down
Hollorr-ween
Second Nation
Hollorr-ween

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:34 am

Hey guys i just signed up for the forums a couple days ago and this is my first post.i kinda agree with charlie about going solo..lol i didn't party up with anybody till i got to lvl 53 and then i just started doing it cause i got alot more people playing uc2 inviting me to random parties.the thing about partying up is that you know everybody on your team is good so you dont have to try as hard to help your team win..but the downside is you know there good so there all going to be getting kills which means less kills for you. when i was lvling i would get scores like 25-5 all the time but when partying up with end and all the other guys i don't get that high a score anymore...but i don't mind playing in a grp is alot more fun then with random people Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:43 am

Same way I feel buddy Smile And welcome to the nation Very Happy= :D Say hi and spread the word in the new members thread cheers
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:02 am

Hey all. This is my first post here - I was referred by one of ESRaistlin's videos. Anyway, I'm looking for a little bit of advice. Nothing incredibly detailed or intensive (which is why I didn't post this in Game Surgery; that, and I have no way of recording video), mind you. Just a couple of questions...

1. What's the best way to level up quickly?
2. What are the most useful boosters?
2b. What is the most useful combination of boosters?
3. Anyone wanna party up and kick some tail? Wink My PSN is Turtlekid1 (sorry if I suck, I'm still in the process of improving my game).
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:12 am

Turtle wrote:
Hey all. This is my first post here - I was referred by one of ESRaistlin's videos. Anyway, I'm looking for a little bit of advice. Nothing incredibly detailed or intensive (which is why I didn't post this in Game Surgery; that, and I have no way of recording video), mind you. Just a couple of questions...

1. What's the best way to level up quickly?
2. What are the most useful boosters?
2b. What is the most useful combination of boosters?
3. Anyone wanna party up and kick some tail? Wink My PSN is Turtlekid1 (sorry if I suck, I'm still in the process of improving my game).
As hopefully you know that this is a forum for ALL gamers. It doesn't matter if you're bad or amazing here, just to connect and have fun! As for the questions, there are too many different answers to have an individual/correct one. This question has been asked many times throughout this thread and together online. Everyone has different booster preferences and ways that are prefered to level up as others have different ways. I'm sure that some of us here could help deduct your play style and make you a killer beast Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 486751 Last but not least, send invites to anyone who you would like to here. Include the sixthnation in the invite. Everyone likes getting to know new people so don't be shy with those invites cheers
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:16 am

Grouping up is fun but I prefer to do it for anything but DM, gives me more kills by myself even though I average about 10 kills a game
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:54 pm

Nice welcome, Charlitos. Wink Plus one

To further that, Turtle, head on over to this thread and say 'Hi' to everyone. Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 811307

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Welcome, add people and have fun here in the Nation... It's what we're here for. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top