Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Leonaaarrrrrrrdo337 wrote:
Shoot the guys with the red names. Avoid throwing grenades at the one's whose are green. Wink

I'd like to stress this point. I've died by too many friendly grenades. Rolling Eyes

Suspect
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Azira wrote:
Shoot the guys with the red names. Avoid throwing grenades at the one's whose are green. Wink

I'd like to stress this point. I've died by too many friendly grenades. Rolling Eyes

Suspect

Ehhh we all have Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:05 pm

I started a new account and did one game so far. 11-1-3 Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Manimilitos wrote:
I started a new account and did one game so far. 11-1-3 Very Happy= :D

Alternative acounts are the funz!

My best score on that one is probably 33-4.
It just frustrates me how the spawns are all broken and there's that slight chance of getting your back all torn up by someones respawned AK...
So many cheap deaths Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 am

We're just really good at killing stuff. Doesn't matter who, stuff just dies.

Played for a few hours tonight. Had a bunch of fun, and absolutely tore it up, for a while. Took a small break, and then I just couldn't play at all. Bad angles, multiple people, just no fun.

I'll be trying to catch up a little bit, and hopefully I can catch a few more people on, in the next day or two. Not sure how long I'll be keeping it around, anymore, so I'm trying to make the best of it, while I still have it.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:17 am

I'm taking a minor break from playing, if anyone wonders why I am avoiding you Wink

It's just that I feel there are things that I should focus a bit more on;

My training. I've litterally gone from a sixpack to a more floppy belly in a very short time.I need to fix it asap.

My family. My daughter will never be where she is at ever again, I need to cherish my time with her more and be the dad I always wanted for myself.

My career. I need to get sorted with what I want to work with in the future and most likely, get into a program.

I might surprise you all with a guest appearence every now and then though, but until then I hope you guys take care and have a blast owning some a$$.

//

Reo
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 am

Godspeed, Reo. I know you'll do amazing things, and make those things happen, and make everything the way that you want it to be. Good luck, and take care of yourself.

Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Best wishes, Reo. If I learned one thing about Uncharted last night, when you get your mind set on things, it becomes very hard to play the game well.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:44 pm

I messed it all up, I'm sorry. Like, we took that break, and had some deep discussion, and then we were all philosophical and deep when we were trying to play, instead of just acting like idiots.

I really hope that game on Sanctuary didn't phase out of my Cinema Files. I'm so proud of that game. I went twenty-something and three, had two BBQs, three Pull Downs, and at least a Kick Off. It was hot.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:04 pm

And a stealth kill. That was right after you called the Sanctuary the worst map in uncharted. But it is the best map for exotic kills. I once got 3 BBQs on the Sanctuary deathmatch, using all of the tanks. It was pretty epic.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:24 pm

I stand by Sanctuary being the worst map in Uncharted. The only one that could challenge it for that title would be Highrise. They're awful maps.

That being said, I do agree with you, that it's one of the best for exotic kills. There are a ton of pull down/kick off opportunities, and it's not impossible to get a BBQ. I got a BBQ yesterday that was also a First and a Fly on the Wall. It's just a matter of timing, really. The tanks are in pretty good spots, you just need the opportunity to exploit them.

The Temple and the Village have it beat though, hands down, for ease of BBQ. The tanks are in amazing spots, and with the way those maps are played on, it's pretty easy to take advantage of.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:04 pm

I love the alternate account. I'm getting streaks and furies every game. I'm trying to improve my FAL as best as I can. It's kind of like practice playing against inexperienced players that can only make you do better in high level competition.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Might get on tonight. We'll see. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 pm

I got the soundtrack last night, and I dub it manimilicous.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:30 pm

What do you guys mean by BBQ?
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 pm

Hey Guys, I am as slow as ever about keeping upto date with new developments, i just read that level cap has been raised from 60 to 80, Has it been implemented yet? How come i havent seen anyone with newer level badges scratch

BBQ means Barbeque, In UC2 terms its means when you roast somebody blasting a Gas cylinder (in highrise its gen sets) on their faces.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks Neo, I know BBQ stood for barbecue, but I didn't know how it related to Uncharted lol.
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:46 pm

I am still to get my first BBQ medal. Its the hardest one to get IMO. And what is the Protectorate Medal?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:19 am

Isn't that the one where you get 20 Defender Medals or something? scratch
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:24 am

Seems like there's lots of stuff to get in U2 online...
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 am

I really need to learn how to throw the propane like the pro's.
No matter how I go about it, tha tank always seems to float for ages before reaching the enemy, while the enemy seems to be able to use an invisible slingshot to make it fly towards my face like a missile.

I haven't really been that active since the latest patch, but how does the spawning work, are there always fixed locations or are they completely random?

Every time I play Plaza for instance, enemies seems to spawn ALL AROUND me, same goes for Sanctuary and some other maps aswell.
If they are fixed, I need to learn them asap.

Street, when are you getting the game?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 am

Protectorate is defending a team-mate being shot at while they are carrying the treasure in a Plunder match, if I'm not mistaken. Wink

Played this morning, lag sucked... I'm getting more and more frustrated by this, in the last four or five weeks my connection has gotten worse.. I hardwired direct into the modem this morning and the only match it would find was a 3v3 and everybody other than me and one guy had only one bar of connection. Mad

It seems the better my connection, the more it lags. Sad
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:58 am

Protectorate is defending a team-mate being shot at while they are carrying the treasure in a Plunder match, if I'm not mistaken. Wink

Played this morning, lag sucked... I'm getting more and more frustrated by this, in the last four or five weeks my connection has gotten worse.. I hardwired direct into the modem this morning and the only match it would find was a 3v3 and everybody other than me and one guy had only one bar of connection. Mad

It seems the better my connection, the more it lags. Sad

That's strange, I hope its not the case coz I am getting a new connection which is better than the one i already have. I was hoping it would solve my lag problem.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:44 am

Thats really weird Leo.....have you spoken with your ISP? What type fo service to you subscribe to?

Once again, Situational Awareness users are garbage players. Straight up. Its like they ALL came out last night. Every game there were at least 2 of them getting kills on me simply because they knew where I was going to flank them. Take that weak booster away from them and they can't think the game good enough and would not havce gotten those kills on me the majority of the time. Its garbage. By the end of the night I had to put evasion on and earn much less money for my time. Not impressed. Funny enough, those same "high level" players had a lot more problems finding me in those 1 vs 1s where you have to try and out flank each other from around cover when your target is outside of line of sight. Funny how that works.

They should make a playlist that disables the SA booster just to see how popular it would be. I have no doubt it would be packed. /rant
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:52 am

Check your NAT type. Mine gives me lag and because of the router I'm using the bloody thing won't change.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top