Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:11 am

This is my first double cash weekend too. Heared of 'em never been in one til now
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:05 am

This is a double cash weekend?! pale

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Mad

I have hardly any time to play Sad
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:14 am

Damn do I know it Charlie Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:44 am

UnicornCharlie wrote:
This is a double cash weekend?! pale

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Mad

I have hardly any time to play Sad

Same here, my good friend, same here.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:00 pm

I don't like the museum map that much. There are too many flank routes that get me kinda mad.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Hey guys, first off thanks Cam, glad you liked my, don't rob the man of his pull-down bitch slap. Second got the new pack and the skins are

Heroes
Wetsuit Drake

Baseball shirt Drake

Villains
Platzor
Glowzor
Prakoso
Dead Explorer

Whatever. I'll take them and the double cash weekend..
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Here are some tips with the skin use. Glowzor is the most BA skin out there but don't EVER use him in the flooded ruins, facility, plaza. You will stick out like a soar thumb with a cast on!!!
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Yeah, I could see Glowzor and Platzor from across the map! Wasn't fun for the other people Razz

Excellent games tonight, skittles. Too bad we couldn't connect charlitos, but there will always be a next time.

So what do I think about the DLC? Well, I'm not too fond of the skins. Sure, Glowzor is freaking sweet looking, but nobody will ever replace the Chimmie Smile The rest of the skins are alright, but not my favorite. The maps on the other hand? AMAZING! I played quite a few games on both of them tonight, and they're absolutely great. I think it's because they aren't perfect mirrors, like many of the other maps. I makes for a very different playing field on both ends, as opposed to the same playing field reversed. Also, the Highrise is one of the funnest maps because there are SO many pathways to any given location. You can flank someone from virtually anywhere, as opposed to a map like the Village where or the Fort where there's only 2 or 3 paths to the Plunder Chest/Spawn point. It's great fun Very Happy= :D

Also, if we ever decide to do this Machinima, the Highrise looks like a perfect set piece Cool
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Sorry that I couldn't play. I had to go somewhere. I have tons of work to do, the WORST TIME EVER TO HAVE A LOT OF WORK!!!!! I mean really, New update, New awesome DLCs, and of course....DOUBLE CASH WEEKEND!!!! cheers FML I hate my stupid teachers
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:24 pm

I agree with that, buddy. My weekend:

Friday - School 9-1:30
Vocal Lesson 2:30-3:30
Piano Lesson 4-5
Work 5:30-10:30
Saturday - Work 10-5:30
Sunday - Rehearsal for musical 9-5
Work 5:30-11:30

Therefore, very little time to do homework, practice, etc... let alone gaming. But HEY I got to level 49 tonight, so I'm happy Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Dang dude. You are packed! I hope that you and I can both get to take a little more advantage of this weekend or we'll be the only people ithout our level 60s Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Hehe, I don't think I'm going to be anywhere close to my X for a while. I'm still working towards it, but it's a long and arduous road for sure.

I got my first DLC trophy tonight as well Cool Ahhhhhh yeah. Oh, and has anyone played Siege yet? I haven't bothered to try it out yet.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 pm

I haven't yet. I don't really play co-op that much. To me all of the co-op matches are exactly the same, so it doesn't really matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:05 am

Not yet, but I want to.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:22 am

Hopefully it'll be better than the other co-ops.
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:32 am

UnicornCharlie wrote:
Hehe, I don't think I'm going to be anywhere close to my X for a while. I'm still working towards it, but it's a long and arduous road for sure.

I got my first DLC trophy tonight as well Cool Ahhhhhh yeah. Oh, and has anyone played Siege yet? I haven't bothered to try it out yet.

I played a game of siege on the facility, not really sure what difficulty level we played on but it was pretty easy. Finished level 10 on the first attempt. If you are the sorts that dint like the other co-op game types, then not really there is anything here that will make you change your mind.
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Woooo   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 am

Brand new on here, just got an account. So hey everyone *waves*

Hoping to add some people on uncharted 2. Fed up of all the glitchers affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bounce
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:37 am

Hey PJ, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 am

Cheers dude!

See your level 47, ive just (finally) got to level 44. Really pleased bounce
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:13 am

Hey PJ, you can send a friend request over this way if you'd like Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:32 am

Sure thing dude.

My add is

thedudecalledpj
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:50 am

Request me too pj Cool
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:59 am

Cheers dude, will do =D

Wow, level 54, how long did it take you to get that far?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:11 am

Mmm.... I think about 4/5 days total of playing online. Connect with Raistlin, he'll tell you a thing or two about uncharted 2. He's the reason that I am half decent at it. Wink
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:18 am

Will do dude, hes also the reason im on here because of his youtube videos ! Smile

What other games you got on ps3 dude?
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: