Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:20 am

Anyone played the game after title update 1.07? Noticed any changes?
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 am

Spawns are MUCH better.

For me, a big difference is that the matchmaker is pitting me against much lower levels where before it would usually be all high levels. Now there's mor elower levels showing up. Not that I'm complaining hehe. I actually have a video based on that coming up.

Ah well, DLC soon. cheers

Damn work Mad
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:10 am

Cool Uncharted signature. I am gonna change mine too Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:29 am

Good games last night. cheers Epic Rampantness from the Raist! Guns firing

Can't wait to see it, buddy. Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 535803 *EDIT* Part two is up! Smile

Those new sigs update any quicker than these old ones? Thinking

Last edited by Leo337 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:01 am

Earlier this morning me and nux ran into some people with the glowzor skin (its to noticable) i think ill be platzor. Cam if u do make a walkthrough can I please be in it. Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D . I hope they add the wes-44 in multiplayer and the mp40 submachine gun from the ice caves level in singleplayer.( thats my fav gun). Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:08 am

Is the DLC out already?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:20 am

Yeah, haven't had a chance to try it yet though. I'll be on later today Wink
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:51 am

Glowzor glows too much? LIES! hehe.

Going to pick up the DLC after work tonight so.....we'll see. The new cards apparently check every 15 mins so I dont know about accuracy.

Oh as per request.....

I'm a Bully.

Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Cam is a big bully. Cool Is anyone affected or notice any different of the update 1.07? I know that I don't
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 pm

I don't know where to go to buy these DLC things. Someone, please help me! Mad
Back to top Go down
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:13 pm

@ charlitos you go to psn and then UC2 add on's. Yeah the maps are frickin HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The highrise has a SAS and an RPG and a Hammer. Platzor is just a shiny version of skelzor. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Thankss, I'll be sure to check that out later but now I have so much work that is needed to be done. NEVER be in advanced math!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:31 pm

skittlenugget88 wrote:
@ charlitos you go to psn and then UC2 add on's. Yeah the maps are frickin HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The highrise has a SAS and an RPG and a Hammer. Platzor is just a shiny version of skelzor. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

HUUUGE?

Damn I'll have my work cut out for me.....
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Have you played on them yet, Raistlin? Thinking
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Got the siege DLC last night. And Got the Drake's Fortune DLC the night before that. Now i have 4 maps I haven't Played a match on. Kind of nice problem to have Very Happy= :D

Played about 10 deathmatches last night with Drake's fortune DLC installed, not once did i get a game on either of the maps from that DLC pack. Wassup with that scratch Came Across a few guys using Glowzor and Platzor skins, i must say they just stick out in every map, its hard to miss them. Not sure I would like that.

Also i noticed, like Raist has mentioned before, that i am getting to play against lot of lower level guys after update 1.07. Matchmaking is definetely changed. And i am not complaining Very Happy= :D. I am on level 47 now, with the matchmaking before i was almost always one of the lower ranked guys out the 10 players.

After I finished playing matches, downloaded and installed the new DLC. Went for a runabout in the new maps, they are Bloody Confusing Puzzled Going to let Raistlin do all the hardwork Wink

Gotto try out a few ideas and advises i recieved over at Dr. Newbie's Surgery. It seems to have made quite difference to my game. I am gonna write about it over there.

Happy gaming Guys!!
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:40 pm

In your profile there is a slot that let's you pick your prefered matches, either DLC or default. Maybe that is your problem. I love the new matchmaking. I am a level 54 and am ending up playing with easy level 30s to prey on. Bitch alert! tongue
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:52 pm

charlitos wrote:
In your profile there is a slot that let's you pick your prefered matches, either DLC or default. Maybe that is your problem. I love the new matchmaking. I am a level 54 and am ending up playing with easy level 30s to prey on. Bitch alert! tongue

Ain't that cool, I feel like a evil son of a bitch Twisted Evil But i don't care Laughing

And yea that must be it, I haven't changed the prefered match setting. Thanks dude.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:34 am

Holy crap Raist be good. LMAO on the second part 2:27 to 2:46
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:03 am

Happy to help Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:19 pm

INterested in the DLC?

Here's some walkthroughs to help you get acquainted or to help you see if you think it warrants a purchase. Smile

Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:17 pm

These videos are honestly hilarious Cam. You should be a gaming comedian! tongue
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:05 am

ATTENTION ALL UNCHARTED 2 FANS!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A DOUBLE CASH WEEKEND ALERT!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! GO OUT AND GET 150K/MATCH!!! ENJOY YOUR FULL WALLETS!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:11 am

Shocked
Bye
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:44 am

Whore this weekend. I have tons of work that I need to get done. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:06 am

All I can say is.....where in the blue hell was this when I was grinding away to get my 60? Sad
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Action/Adventure and Survival-
Jump to: