Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm

well I only get 10 kills Raist and it gives me like 33k, you could probably get more but I'm not bothering with this, unless of course it applies to regular DMs as well as the lab
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 pm

I dont even know the details of the lab right now? O_o
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Basically you have like four playlists, no boosters, no power weapons, desert 5 only, plunder pistol only, shotgun/pistole only, only no power weapons and plunder pistol only let you use boosters:(
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:27 pm

ND, you are retarded
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Most definitely, giving us a 4x cash Christmas Present and yet we can't do much with it? I can say that if you get plunder try and get it, put on deposit because then you get 32k per capture
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:30 pm

True true. but seriously wtf, ND?

OH, lets give 4x cash and then only use it for the objective games which we so blatently raped with our stupidity
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:34 am

So is 4x cash only for the lab ? , should be able to get to 56 by christmas .

Had a fantastic match in the temple today . 17-3 with another fury !!!! , really would like some of you guys to see it as it is probably the match i am most proud of so far...... . My 3 deaths were a laggy grenade death ( got a pic to prove it ) , another pretty annoying death ( guy should have died ) and a noob camping in a corner with the riot shield who i didnt notice .
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 am

I'm pretty sure that the 4 x $ is for all the playlists, not just the lab or objective ones.
I tried a few lab games last night, but the lag made the shotty games so annoying.
After the 5th DEAD guy somehow farted out a shotty round in my face, I decided to turn the game off and call it a night.

Really enjoyed the plunder pistols one though Smile

Helluva nice work there, Mitchell!
If you got the time I sure would love to see that game Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:43 am

Did well at the shotty lab cos there was no lag Smile . Also tried Desert eagle which was pretty fun also .
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:50 am

This game suck ass because:

Blindifre autoaim

Melee that does 75% damage

Broken spawns

Lag (Other games with a P2P system does not have this much lag, so to say it's lag based is wrong. I can play with friends who live in my same neighborhood and experience magnet-melee, bullets not registering, grenades who works as warning firecrackers etc)

I hate to say it, but this game is nothing about skill anymore.
Anyone can get kills, just run around pressing R1 + SQUARE .

This game basically plays it for you, in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:18 am

I've only quit a game of Uncharted 2 if somebody I'm waiting for sends me an invite... I just take the rough with the smooth, [Mex] and [Bra] in the lobby pretty much guarantees me dying from one bullet and it happens so often that I just moan-spawn and get back to it. Laughing

Send me that cinema, Mitch, and I'll post it up on the SixthNation YouTube channel for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:02 am

Ok , great . I would like that very much Leo !. I'll send it too you next time I'm on Smile . Really proud of that match . Not just for the fury but also cos the previous day I went negative nearly every match . If there was only one match I would put on YouTube it would be that match .

A warning to all who see it , there is a moment where I stay in a spot for about 20 seconds . I wasn't camping , I was just watching my arrows to see where some targets were ( I often get nervous when I'm having a good game or on a streak ) .

@ Raist , did your PS3 break again ? . Starting to miss those little
sessions of a couple of games we did . Just enjoy playing if I'm gaming
up with The ESRaistlin Smile .
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:13 am

oh I remember when Raist, Charlitos, and I played a few matches one day, that was a good day, I remember one RPG Deathmatch that Raist was using Invalid/CGS, I was using Invalid and half loaded, and I forget what Charlitos was using and then there was a guy using SA on the other team......I might use SA sometimes but I don't see how you could use SA tactically in an RPG Deathmatch
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:22 am

Never ever used SA , probably the result of watching too many Raist vids Smile . Should I give it a go at all ?? .
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:24 am

I would recommend because by now if people see you using SA you instantly become public enemy #1 and I don't think you would like that
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:48 am

There was a double cash?!? When was there a double cash?!? Was I asleep or something?!?!?!

Aw well. Ill hit this up with a couple of games after christmas.

Leo if you want I have a game from my good old days that I'm pretty proud of you can post on YT. It was when I got my first rage. Its a bit rough as I was in the 30's at the time but if your ever looking for vids...
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:00 am

Its better than double cash Wolf, its quadruple cash!

Well guys I played a few games today in regular deathmatch and the 4x cash exists there so I recommend that you play regular deathmatches in the regular deathmatch playlist to level up, if you don't care about leveling then go do whatever you want lol
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:14 pm

ND is spoiling us. I wish that all of this crazy crap was happening when I had something to go for.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Tell me about it, would have helped beginning of this year, they just want to get all of the new players/alts of the old players into the higher levels asap, of course it helps me getting to my goal faster lol
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Now there is no excuse for not being a 60, even if you bought the game 4 weeks ago. This is rediculous. I wish I never used negatives. That may be the way I go for U3, who's with me? Charlitos?

Well done mitch, but, I thought you said you'll never get a fury ever again.

If any of you want to play today let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:25 pm

I will most likely use the BoH's in DD but I won't play just to level up and grind, as I have done sometimes with AT.

But I don't know, I might just stick to regular boosters and skip all the frustration that probably will be in DD aswell.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:31 pm

How long is 4x cash going?
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Sad Wish my PS3 was going. Its like being teased....I could soooo end my UC2 career sitting at XX Sad

I miss R2 right now too gaahhhh
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 pm

It's amazing how a game can hold it's interest in people for so long. MMORPG's being the most appearant obviously but R2 is quite dated and yet thousands of people still play it.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:51 am

Leo , do you think you could get the match up by Christmas ? , I'm going on holiday for a week the day after .
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top