Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:00 am

Being on YT for the first time is pretty cool I must say. Ironically I can't remember which "Rockshow2oo8 top plays of the week" episode I'm in any more, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:59 am

Your in one of them silver ! , around what month ?. Seen a good couple of those plays if the week vids Smile . Only 2 hours till Christmas Day here in NZ , can't wait . A merry Christmas to all you guys at the nation !!!!!!!!!! Smile .
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:05 am

Yea Oz has got about 4 hrs to go. I'm just going to wish you all a merry christmas!! For those that are legal, drink lots. For those that aren't... drink responsibly Razz hahaha

But all in all have a good Christmas guys and gals. I'll see you all after boxing day!! Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 811307
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:16 am

Merry Christmas Wolf !!!!!! , and Silver and Leo and Reo and Raist and Charlitos and Turtle and Vrals and Crimson and , and , all the rest of the nation !!!!!!!! . Hope you get some good gaming stuff under the tree !!! , for me it's the Sony headset !!!!! Smile . To all a goodnight ( 4 me and Wolf ) .
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:38 am

wolf_cub61 wrote:
Yea Oz has got about 4 hrs to go. I'm just going to wish you all a merry christmas!! For those that are legal, drink lots. For those that aren't... drink responsibly Razz hahaha

But all in all have a good Christmas guys and gals. I'll see you all after boxing day!! Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 811307

Hehe, responsibly, I mean of course, why would I even need to hear that? Laughing

Merry Christmas all.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:05 pm

So I'm going away for a week today , havnt gotten to try out my headset yet Sad . See you all in the new year ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Planning to try and get on this weekend. Will anyone be on?
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:40 pm

hm.. im off work from now til next friday so I guess anyone that wants to game up just send me a msg.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:08 pm

So, when I get on this week or the next, I'll probably be filming some gameplay for my channel on YT, anyone wanna game it up or anything?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:03 pm

FINALLY!!

I now have my 10th Protectorate. All that I need now is the Sanctuary on bot Hard and Crushing difficulty to achieve the coveted 100% trophies for Uncharted 2!!!
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Congrats Charlitos.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Charlitos wrote:
FINALLY!!

I now have my 10th Protectorate. All that I need now is the Sanctuary on bot Hard and Crushing difficulty to achieve the coveted 100% trophies for Uncharted 2!!!

Charlie thats insane!! Your insanity. Quit being insane...

I've only got no protectorates man... how the hell are you doing this??
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:30 pm

My tips are go into Plunder, with buds of course, and have one the designated carrier. They hold onto it and do not throw it. Stick near them with the FS and the Shotgun. If you do it right you could get 2 or 3 Protectorates in one match
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:30 am

An important note is that if the carrier dies, that doesn't affect whether your kill counts towards the medal or not. The carrier can be killed by fire and plague but if you avenge the death then it counts. Only two more to go Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:30 am

I think I'm at 4 protectorates....can't remember though Sad Well done man!
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 am

ooohhh Raist I hope you PS3 gets the fixen it deserves.. Is there a PS3 heaven do you think?? haha

Oh btw I've just most recently discovered I have cousins in Vancouver?!?
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:15 am

Cousins out here? nice!
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 am

Wouldn't it be crazy if Raist was the cousin?
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:25 am

doo doo doo doo

I hope someone can recognize that
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Static-Star1 wrote:
doo doo doo doo

Doo doo doo doo doooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

confused
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Charlitos wrote:
Wouldn't it be crazy if Raist was the cousin?

haha I very much doubt that. For one mine are Italian Smile

Although, I do have a bit of Irish in me too somewhere Wink
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:30 am

I'm like 75% Italian.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Origin
First Nation
First Nation
Crimson Origin

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:11 pm

Wish i was more Italian...I love Italy with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Hey guys, back from my vacation, can't say it was great because it wasn't that sunny, the only days it was sunny was when I was traveling, anything fun happen out here in U2, other than Charlitos getting 10 protectorates, gratz on that man, wish I had been there lol
Back to top Go down
qnt3n
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:51 pm

I got my first connect four yesterday Excited

Turf War on Plaza, lobbed a grenade down in 2 and got it
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top