Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Fallout: New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:56 am

well a lot of those are most likely superficial. like "mismatching body colors" and "discolored terrain"

personally I stopped playing when I started a 2nd playthrough and was stuck at level 1. even with enough XP to be level 14 i still couldnt level up. (that was on 360)
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:37 am

I can't Play this game, PSN wont allow me to update it.
Are any of you having that problem ?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:15 am

You can cancel the update and go into the game.

How could you not get past Level 1 Nobody?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:26 am

it was glitched, it just wouldnt level me up. I tried resting, going in and out of areas, rebooting, even tried deleting update and redownloading it.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:40 am

Yikes. That's a heck of a glitch. Remember when games had barely noticable glitches?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:36 am

yea, lukcily that happened after I had already beat it again
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:58 am

jolli-timer wrote:
I can't Play this game, PSN wont allow me to update it.
Are any of you having that problem ?

I can't see any reason why it won't allow the update really... I can't even find anyone having this issue... Try removing what you currently have installed, re-install and see if it updates then, but don't start any games.

I've taken to listening to my own music rather than having the radio on for this game while trekking. I find the lack of different music in the game maddening to the point that you eventually get so sick of the music you turn the radio off altogether.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:02 am

I put the game in, sometimes it Errors up before I can get to the actual Updating screen and sometimes it errors in the updating screen.

Annoying, been having this problem on a bunch of games.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 am

Huh... How's your connection?
How old is your machine and are you using wireless?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:04 am

My machine is 1 year old I think, My connection is the second best that you can get here in the north and I am using wireless.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 am

Thinking What's the error code?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:06 am

Its the Standard Error code for when PSN is acting up. then it shuts down the game and puts me on the dash board.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am

Thinking

Any other places with connections that you check out?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:20 am

Yeah, it didn't work in the living room so my other option is going outside, but my warranty expired a month ago so, not worth the risk
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 am

Hmmm... Well then you're fooked.

Honestly though I can't find a reason as to why... have you got your port setting set to open on the Router to allow the PSN?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 am

Yeah, I have all that.
I'll just wait.. and hope that this will fix it self.

Annnnyyy Miinnnutttee now..
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 am

Reset the router and cleared out your DNS?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 am

yeah, I did restart the router, nothing.. well it did make it to 1% not more.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 am

IP Settings set to Auto?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 am

Mhm.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 am

Hardwire it and do a connection test.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:37 pm

I just waited and it fixed itself, I really like the game, but damn is it hard.. I feel like its harder than F3.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:23 am

I found it easier tbh. Tho I do have the Ultimate Edition which gives you some good weapons and armor right off the start. Might play a bit of this tonight, still got to finish Dead Money....
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:24 am

The most annoying thing is that I shoot like this:

Pang!... Pang!... Pang!

And most of the enemy's shoot like this.

PANGAGNAGNANGGNANGANG...

and I die faster than I can say OH F.... I think my difficulty problem is due to the fact that I suck at RPG's.. I'm actually thinking of starting a lets play, Just because of the ridiculous shit I do when I play them..
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:38 am

Where are you in the game? What are you attempting? Have you gotten a companion yet? What kind of character are you wanting to build? When does the narwhal bacon? Does this outfit make me look fat?
Back to top Go down

Fallout: New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top