Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Fallout: New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Deathclaws used to be scary. Then I got a sniper rifle, and Deathclaws, while scary, became killable.

Deathclaws used to simply be killable. Then I got Improved Criticals, and Deathclaws, once fearsome, began dying in droves.

Soon I will have even better weapons. Then they shall become little more than memories of a long dead menace.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:23 pm

I just use the alien blaster on them, puts em down like kittens
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Meh, the Alien Blaster has always been too good a gun in my opinion; no gun should put the game on easy mode simply because you happened to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:34 am

I had to fight for the gun though. not like in fo3, and it does have very limited ammo
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:00 am

Anti-Material Rifle = Dead deathclaws.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:28 am

Anti-Materiel Rifle = Dead anything.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:41 am

Bullet Bill F BOMB yeah!
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

Maybe I should try to take on Deadwinds cave soon? Thinking
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 am

I can't find the bloody thing on me map, to many areas, so I'm just walking to each of them one by one from the top down.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:42 am

Good luck finding it. Tell us if you stumble across anything interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 am

Found an unmarked house house with a unique 9mm. Directly west of H&H Tools, Turns out it is from an umarked quest from Primm.

Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 466px-RangerCombatArmor

I want this armour.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:06 am

Then kill someone wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:11 am

Feckers won't show up easy.
Quote :
# If you become hated by the NCR, Ranger hit squads come after you and one of them may wear the armor.
# During the quest You'll Know It When It Happens, a Legion sniper murders one of the president's ranger snipers. You can loot the armor from his body.
# There are many rangers wearing this in sniper posts in Camp Forlorn Hope and in Camp Golf. Each Ranger carries a Sniper Rifle and 50 .308 caliber rounds. Inside the Camp Golf Resort Building, there are at least a dozen NCR Ranger Veterans with Anti-Materiel Rifles and the NCR Ranger Combat Armor.

Yet the feckers never show up for me until around a where I am "Dedicated to a Faction thats reaching the Endgame."
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:57 pm

the alien blaster is my only good weapon aside from the bladed gauntlets (which I used to kill the aliens that had the blasters)
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Go find a riot shotgun and a sniper rifle. Those things will kill all the doods.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:46 pm

I will...just as soon as I find one. I like to just explore without knowing where and how to get things.

plus I haven't actually played fonv since joining the brotherhood. (and i am not talking about the steel one)
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:02 am

Got the NCR Ranger Combat Armour! YAY!
Now to continue on with exploring. Think I'll cross the river and walk around the legion side today.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:58 am

Double Post: Did the Dead Wind Caverens aka DeadClaw cave. Some nice stuff in there, including the Legendary Deathclaw that killed me in two hits.
Wanker.
Had to reload the thingy back to the start and sneak my way through again. Got back to the Legendary, hit him with a sneak attacke critical using a fully maintained Anti material Rifle with inciendary Rounds. A further 3 shots were required, plus held from a companion that I had waiting down the hall that I ran towards.

Also killed a Legendary Night Stalker & Cazadore (Thing was to big to be where I found it that it could barely move) and a Lakelurk King. Then crossed the river, literally swam to the far banks to explore, starting from the south and working my way up. Came across "Camp Death Claw" as I like to call it. It is an unmarked area. Lots of frigging deathclaws, young deathclaws, Deathclaw Mothers and Deathclaw Alpha male. Some nice loot.

Also came across the drowned remains of skeletons playing poker with a Super Mutant brute.

Picked up some nice loot, what I can Remember is "The All American", Couple of Fatmans, 2 Multi-plas Rifles, Remanets Helmet, Remanents armour (That cost a fortune to repair but has a rediculously high DT) 12.7 Handgun and Sub Machine gun. In the process of selling off and tidying up the current inventory, making sure I only have one of everything at full condition, and properly modded.

Omega, Gun Runners are the best people to sell to, they always have 8,000 Caps to trade, wait three days, go back and they have 8,000 again. Good place to sell off stock.

Going on a Unique Weapon Hunt later. So far I have, Maria, That Gun, All American, Vance's 9mm SMG, Dinner Bell, CZ57, Pew Pew, Pulse Gun, Euclid's C-Finder, Tesla Beaton Prototype, Thump Thump, Mercy, Annabelle, Libarator, Nephi's Golf Driver, Oh Baby!, Golden Gloves, Pushy & Recompense of the Fallen.

Then I'll go do a "Unique Clothing/Armour Hunt"
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:52 am

Nice finds. I'll be back into this more when the new wears off of Black Ops and the glitch annoyance dies down.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:11 am

Quite proud of myself for all that as you can see.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:15 am

It is impressive, imo. I haven't even taken on a single Deathclaw yet. I did do some careful maneuvering to get out of the middle of a bunch of them once when I ventured north of Sloan. Geez, that was scary. lol
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 am

I didn't take any on till I reach level 30. Even then they are feckers.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 am

It won't be long before I'm back at this. Black Ops is a bit glitch happy too, and since the release of the patch, it's become harder to find a game, and nearly impossible to keep a party together. Deja R2.
Honestly, I'd make sure Lisa gets this for you as a last minute purchase. In case it doesn't look like they'll be fixing it. It's only been two days since the patch, so there's still time.
/off topic

I really do need to find one of those AM rifles. I saw a vid of a guy just owning the heck out of a bunch of Deathclaws with one. Me like. bounce
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:29 am

Gun Runners sell them I do know that for sure but it is very frigging expensive. Mostly cause you get it at full condition.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:36 am

There you people go again with this 'buying' thing. Rolling Eyes
I realize my karma says I'm Very Good, but giving someone else caps I could be spending on stat boosting implants? That's just not gonna happen.
Laughing
Back to top Go down

Fallout: New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top