Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:01 am

How right you were silver as usual , wise old silver strikes again ! . I think I'll stick with two notches below halfway at the moment , still a bit shabby on the aim but it'll get back up too sctratch soon , if I start having trouble again I'll turn it up 1 notch only and see how it goes , though at the moment I am really focussing on improving my aim again , particularly 1 on 1's against high lvls where maximum accuracy is needed to come out on top .

I watched that Trainwreck match again and I noticed two things ,
1. when I started my streak I was 2-3 ( negative )
2. At one stage our team was 1-9 then 10-19 thus it was an amazing comeback win
And then of course is the fact I got a fury against a full high level party . I'm thinking this might be worth an upload . I sent it too you Leo for you too decide .
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Thanks for the games last night, everybody.

Played one my most boring games ever against a well-known high level and his clan/party.
Game lasted the entire 20 minutes and the score went something like 18-17. Sleep

Have been playing today for a while with Dai and a few of his friends.
It's insane, I didn't play all that good and still I managed to maintain a 3.0 K/D throughout most of the games Laughing

Gonna work a lot more on my FAL games and nades.
Forgot how much fun that gun is.

Micth, I'm just gonna get a bite and then I'll watch that game and post all the terrible things you do Razz jk, buddy

Fawlty, are you still up for doing the workshop today?
I can't be on as late as last night, have an early morning tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:09 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
Azira, is that you in your profile picture? Very Happy= :D

I wish I had red hair like that...

No, it's not a picture of me.
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Sorry I missed ya Reo...and when I got on (around 1:30am your time) I was really wanting to play some KZ3. What time works best for you during the week for some workshops? Our timezones are way off so hopefully we can make something work. Very Happy= :D

Last edited by Fawlty__Towers on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 pm

have you been playing with anybody from the nation, Fawlty? A lot of the guys on my buddy list have been trying that game out, wish I was allowed Rated M games then I would probably be giving it a go, or just playing Black Ops lol

Sorry I haven't been on much this weekend guys, r/l stuff came up, got clobbered this weekend with two things for English, a lot of documents for US foreign policy issues, guess what we're studying, and an AHAP test tomorrow on the Progressive era.....god I can't wait for college lol
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:16 pm

I tried playing with Reo and Cam but I joined the team against them and got slaughtered. Wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do in a warzone game yet. Hopefully I can work on those some tonight!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:17 pm

might I recommend Raist's KZ3 videos on YT? Or did you watch those already?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:07 am

Sorry bout my Internet wolf , it was dinnertime anyway . Maybe tomorrow Smile . Ggs
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:24 am

Vrals597 wrote:
might I recommend Raist's KZ3 videos on YT? Or did you watch those already?

Already watched but thanks for the suggestion!
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Sorry bout my Internet wolf , it was dinnertime anyway . Maybe tomorrow Smile . Ggs

HAHAHAHA!!! dude I was talking to myself for like 5 mins before i noticed you weren't talking back. then i laughed at myself for bout 5 mins coz im a sped...
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:06 am

I'm very sorry Wolf cub , I really don't like leaving the party early and I enjoy gaming up with you . Just bad luck and I had already played too much video games today Smile . I think I'll wait till some of you guys are playing then I'll be on like a bullet ! .
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 am

Na its cool. I ended up partying up with prizma, aquaknux and darkshadow... then I went to work. Facepalm Ratchet
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:31 pm

GG's all on Friday.. Had some weird connection issues but it was still a giggle, eh? Very Happy= :D

Vrals video up in the Uncharted video thread. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll put yours up soon, Mitch, although I have a bit of a backlog ATM... Don't worry about reminding me, anyone... I won't mind, my memory is like a sieve at the best of times. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:35 pm

lol thanks Leo
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Played with a few friends from ND forums and went up against 3 level 80, a 62 and a 54.

Not a single one of them got more than 4 kills cheers

Felt more awesome as I have been playing really bad today.

92FS for the win!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:54 pm

I just played a few games by myself and in this one plunder game there was a guy who used Launch Man and the Hammer basically the entire game, after the game I told him to get some skill and he basically went on and on about how he had a bunch of accounts that were high level, that they were all in like top 30 on the leader boards, and that I couldn't compete with him, considering the fact that the only data that he had was one game he didn't know that for a fact he couldn't have known that for sure.....he also told me to use what I was given, all I can say is that its fine using what you are given but going 13-2 as a hammer guy? sorry, but you can do much better than that, its called shoot one rocket, go to the pistol, easy 24 kills with what he was doing, but he just spammed the thing....oh well, can't really bother with guys like him
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:20 pm

I think that I know who you might be talking about, Vrals and I know that he is a very solid player all around. I have quite a bit of respect for him, because he is just that good all around. Lots of high levels do that, the hammer-spam, and is annoying as hell. But I guess that there are lots of things that we just can't change...
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:30 pm

yup, we can't but ND definitely can lol

I have to be honest here but I don't respect any high level who can do well in a match by being a power weapon hogger, if you destroy me by using the FAL, AK-47, FS, M4, etc. I can respect you, otherwise......... Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:41 pm

I will never understand the idea that it's better to only use one Hammer round then the FS for a kill.

Unless it's a one on one, and out in the open, there are way too many things that could go wrong: maybe your opponent has Sure Foot; maybe his buddy is just around the corner; maybe when he stumbles from the explosion, he gets knocked behind cover, and you can't finish him in time. All of these have happened to me, sometimes more than once in the same match. It should be noted that a lot of the people who spam the Hammer (such as myself) are aware of such a method, but they're trading their ammo efficiency for speed and safety.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:43 pm

I can understand that from people who do the run n' gun tactic but if you are camping I really can't understand the spam tactic at all, I have been known to do it when I'm lazy but if I am lazy then I usually don't bother picking up any weapons to begin with, just stick with the default ones
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Campers aren't likely to be using the Hammer, anyway. It's too hard to aim at a distance thus outclassed by more precise weapons such as the FAL, FS, or Dragon Sniper.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:20 pm

I guess so, I'm not really much of a camper so I wouldn't know how they would play it all the time but this was camping and boy was it annoying, at least he didn't use like 3 shots to get me down, always baffles when people do that to a mostly stationary target, or running north/south instead of east/west
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Haha, I feel you on that one, Vrals.

Almost everytime I play Plunder on Sanctuary there is one dude with SA + Launch Man.
Does he go for the treasure? No.
Does he cover his teammates who are going for it? No.

I'm also agreeing with Turtle on the "spamming" technique.
I used to switch to my sidearm to finish them off, but with the increasing lag I just can't afford it.
Sometimes I've wasted 4 of my shots on the same dude, direct hits too, before he finally died.

GG's charlitos & Fawlty.
Fawlty, if you have any recent cinemas of you, then please send them to me.
It'll make it easier for me to make like a list on things for you to work on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Sorry I couldn't get on tonight, folks. On the bright side, I'm all caught up on my homework for now, so hopefully my schedule will be a little less essay focused and a little more Uncharted focused. At least for a while.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 pm

I usually camp with the hammer in high traffic areas.. only then do I "put 'em down" so to speak... every other time I just spam. Like turtle says, its not worth it...
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top