Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Uncharted2: Among Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Yeah congrats Prizma .
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:16 pm

hey wolf, we should get some games some time, maybe I'll send a friend request next time I'm on my PS3, if you are OK with that of course lol
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:00 pm

yes vrals i was actually just thinking the same thing. I'll be on in the next couple of hrs actually.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:06 pm

wish I could get on, I have some homework to do still, have a debate to prepare for for tomorrow, if you were to send me a friend request I could try and get on early tomorrow morning and accept, if not just hope I can remember to send you one when I get on tomorrow lol
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Nice job, Prizma! And you didn't even boost for it like I did. Smile
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Charlitos wrote:
Hey, there are scary people out there. Look at Reo, that's all the proof that you need Smile

I don't care about leveling up anymore, because it takes my enjoyment out of this game.

Refreshing isn't it? Being able to get those pesky negatives off and do some real damage is so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 pm

I am so close to 62, I'm going to rock DtI/CGS from now on until I get the 62 and then get rid of the negatives for a bit and work on my K/D in plunder, unless anybody wants to get some games in and then I'll do w/e
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 pm

I just wanna try Glass Jaw , 6 mil to go until I'm 57 .
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:18 am

Well done Mitch. It would seem that I and the others have gotten through to you. What I noticed in particular is that you didn't run out in the open like Rambo and played the spawns smart. Your aim didn't seem bad either (keep in mind that cinema shows the host's point of view, not the player's). I might however suggest that you switch to a booster that's more useful to you like DTI or Evasion. RH is good for when you're rushing or using CGS but not much else.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:03 am

Thanks a bunch for uploading that Leo .Much appreciated Smile .

@Silver , I see your point with swapping RH with DTI though I did take it off specifically to help my aim , could put it back on I suppose .

I've deffinately come a long way in this game , swap those match figures around and that was my average match score before joining the nation and watching Raist's vids . Thnx for all the help Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:47 am

NP, Mitch... Sorry it took this long, I totally forgot about it until about two days ago. Laughing

Nice match, definite lag trouble, but you seem to cope well with it... All I'd say is rush after 'Nades a bit more, drop them near cover/round corners, let them cause damage and then back it up before the enemy regains their composure. Wink

@ Reo.. Superman64? ...I take that as a compliment, bro. Very Happy= :D Kiss Wink
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:01 am

Tip noted , thnx again for the upload Leo .

GGs earlier wolf cub and charlitos . Sorry I sounded kinda stupid Smile . To focussed on trying to do well .

Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:02 am

Yay on Prizma for reaching her 60's Very Happy= :D

Mitchell, you've made IMPRESSIVE progress in my opinion.
Looking forward gaming with you soon again.

Leo, you defo should take that as a compliment, if anyone here has played Superman 64 they know where I'm coming from, haha.

I grabbed a few games at my brohters place, among them there were thieves Shocked
Might get on tonight for one or two games, would be fun to see anyone online.

Wolfie, I'm not sure I have you on my PSN list, if I don't, is it cool if I add you?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:21 am

Thnx Reo , Those little customs you did were a great help Smile .

Wolf , I couldn't count how many times I LOL'd at that prizma vid , good stuff .

Turtle , I agree with your YouTube comment , only legitimate kill the opposition got on me was a noob camping in the corner with a riot shield ! .

Raist , congrats on the double X ! Smile

Silver , I watched about 10 top plays if the week vids but still can't find you Sad

Can't say I've been in the best mood lately cos of a combination of overdue Christmas gifts and wasted Christmas Cash though I still game on no matter what Wink .
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Congratz to Prizma.

You got the wrong end of that deal with that Sitch lagger when he lag melee'd you, Wolf. Friggin' PoS lag switcher with SA needs to get skill
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Lag can be really annoying even when the other player has skill, why ND never bothered to try and fix it idk
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Reo its just fine if you add me.

And @static, yea i wasn't really too bothered by that and that point. I was literally playing through the camera screen to make sure it stayed straight. I mean its annoying but at least I made up for it with 3 straight AK kills in a row.

And mitch you didnt sound funny. You have a heavenly voice hahaha
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Thnx Reo , Those little customs you did were a great help Smile .

Wolf , I couldn't count how many times I LOL'd at that prizma vid , good stuff .

Turtle , I agree with your YouTube comment , only legitimate kill the opposition got on me was a noob camping in the corner with a riot shield ! .

Raist , congrats on the double X ! Smile

Silver , I watched about 10 top plays if the week vids but still can't find you Sad

Can't say I've been in the best mood lately cos of a combination of overdue Christmas gifts and wasted Christmas Cash though I still game on no matter what Wink .

I'm in there, keep looking.
Back to top Go down
qnt3n
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:13 pm

When I get the chance, I'm going to post a video of one of my matches so someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.. I think I'm pretty average. I don't know why, I just feel like I'm not doing as good as I can be doing. I'll post it here once I get one of my better matches recorded.

Also, I'm looking for some people to party up with. I'm on pretty much every day. My psn is QNT3N
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:18 pm

qnt3n wrote:
When I get the chance, I'm going to post a video of one of my matches so someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.. I think I'm pretty average. I don't know why, I just feel like I'm not doing as good as I can be doing. I'll post it here once I get one of my better matches recorded.

Also, I'm looking for some people to party up with. I'm on pretty much every day. My psn is QNT3N

there is a thread for this very purpose, forget its name, but go ahead and post it, I'll see what I can do, I guarantee you that Reo/Leo/Charlitos will have a few tips for you, I'll send you a friend request next time I'm on my PS3, I'll put a 6th nat in the description just so you know that its coming from a member of the nation
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Add me if you like. I might play a little in a few days, once I finish Dead Space on Impossible.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:30 pm

qnt3n wrote:

Post the Vid in the Dr Newbies game surgery video submission section . Ill help a bit , though im still not the best Smile . Also send me a friend request , im always open for partying up . My PSN is the same as my 6TH Nation Username .

@silver , ill keep looking
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Found it, skip to 7:25. It's more beautiful and awesome than I remember! I just wish I could watch it in slow motion...
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:01 pm

damn S1lv3r, that was amazing, those guys are either bad or you are just a god lol
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top