Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:53 pm

to be perfectly honest with you guys I don't really bother picking up the hammer, though I should because I have a goal to get at least a 1:1 K/D with every weapon, guess I could rock launch man and be a total b!t_h for a bunch of plunder games in a row to get it, need like 100 kills lol, but then I would be a hypocrite Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:09 am

thats actully a pretty cool goal... maybe I should try that?!?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:39 am

Awesome night Raist , then Fawlty , then Wolfcub ! . Good chatting and gameplay . Always good to game up with you guys . That 3rd desert eagle spawn is awesome eh Raist Smile .Btw it's a draw Wolfy , a draw Smile .

As a side note I did get to 1.15 KD that night !!!!
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:40 am

Pfft.. I beat you fair and square with one kill to spare.

Wolf: 1

Mitch: 0 (or every other time)

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:17 am

I demand a rematch !!! Smile .
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:48 am

Played a game on my 2nd account, went 24-0.
Did I get rampant? No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:03 am

If you teamkill, your kill streak resets itself. Maybe that's what happened.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:11 am

Crap, you were right.
Some dude tried to melee the guy I was blowing up Neutral
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:35 am

Wow. I think I would quit the game if I got that kind of score and no Rampant.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 am

Just another mistake implemented into this game by the company called Naughty Dog
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:11 am

I think it's fair to reset the kill streak if you kill your team mate. Otherwise, people would be running around killing their team mates so they could get the killstreak medals if team mate kills count towards your score. I don't think they do though.

I still think it's fair.
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:12 am

Reo wrote:

GG's charlitos & Fawlty.
Fawlty, if you have any recent cinemas of you, then please send them to me.
It'll make it easier for me to make like a list on things for you to work on. Smile

Can do buddy! I worked on some strafing last night in a few games but got owned most of the time. I figure though if I'm conscious of it then I should improve over time. I can't thank you enough for the in-depth workshop too...you're awesome Reo!

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Awesome night Raist , then Fawlty , then Wolfcub ! . Good chatting and gameplay . Always good to game up with you guys . That 3rd desert eagle spawn is awesome eh Raist Smile .Btw it's a draw Wolfy , a draw Smile .

As a side note I did get to 1.15 KD that night !!!!

Great job last night Mitch. Wolf - hopefully we can play a few more before you head off to University. Cam - it was nice to finally chat with ya buddy...good games!
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:16 am

Haha, yeah I agree, although it serves me right for using an alt. account Laughing

Fawlty: I'm happy if I can help in any way possible. If I get the time this week, I'll make sure to write a small guide on tips and tricks for the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:29 am

Reo, how many alt. accounts DO you have? hahaha

And do tell your method of naming...Reonista, Flames_of_Gouki, and now Doctrine_Dark_. All really cool and unique! Crazy Swedes!

Feel better too buddy!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Fun games last night guys. Sorry I couldn't stay on.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Azira wrote:
I think it's fair to reset the kill streak if you kill your team mate. Otherwise, people would be running around killing their team mates so they could get the killstreak medals if team mate kills count towards your score. I don't think they do though.

I still think it's fair.
Well, it's one thing to punish for excessive team-killing, because that's obviously a no-no. But if some fool gets blown up by a grenade meant for your enemy of his own accord, then there needs to be an allowance made. Especially if the grenade blew the enemy up, too. There should be a system that checks if whatever killed your teammate also killed an enemy; and if that's the case, don't cancel the streak, if applicable.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top