Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:32 am

well just played one of the most frustrating sessions of Blops
kill streaks
attack heli
SR-71
dogs
o and by the way i still have never seen a kill streak carry over to next match never,
ok 1st game get my sr71 then die but then get it as game finishes .
so i start the next game 4 kills in a row but no dogs Mad no carry over.
still in this game get sr71 then die end game
next game get my ass kick till about half way but as game ends get sr71 and start
next game and die right off the bat Rolling Eyes .
next game start off in stunning fashion killing every thing in my path
get sr71 two kills to go till dogs guy on the other team gets chopper gunner
as i am lining up my last kill to get dogs host migration game shuts down
so i cry to my self a little then just shut down system .
could have been worse could have weed my pants two but luckily i did not Smile
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 am

Were you playing tdms?
Because Im pretty sure the carry overs only happen in S and D, CTF.....the objective modes that go multiple rounds in one match.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 am

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
Place staying alive above getting kills, this seems to help me alot. If you really want to see improvement go into a theater of your typical, yet undesirable, game and see what kind of decisions you can make differently.
Thanks Silver, will have to try that!
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:14 am

Six is right. KS rewards only carry over into further *rounds* of single objective match.

This just in: Black Ops this afternoon was lagtastic.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:43 am

Simple fix: Try another game!
Wink
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:46 am

or a different lobby.
I lobby hop a lot trying to find one good one.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 pm

I was hopping like a bunny, mostly to avoid Crisis, Nanoi, and Noobtown, but also to try and get a non-laggy lobby.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:30 pm

lolz
noobtown
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 pm

lol have you newbs tried Crysis 2 yet? Extremely fun, although a patch will be needed for MP. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Wadofgore recommended it to me the other day. Alas, I'm not in the market for any new games until R3 so I'll have to make do with Lag Ops.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 pm

LagOps lmao
Yeah, same here, traded in 5 games just to get this one for 30$ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:07 pm

me and my buddies almost finished the mystery man o.O

on ascension
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Six wrote:
CobaltMonkey wrote:
As far as I'm aware, no there's not. The sheer number of (2) players I see makes me think I'm right on this. Sorry, Bear.
R2 does have that function though. It got patched in after enough people asked for it.
The co op players lead the charge too.
I know. I still can't understand why they never further developed the Co-op, which I'm willing to bet was at least as popular as the competitive. Aside from fix/remove the wraith threads, probably the most asked for thing I saw was more co-op missions.
And for R3 they've abandoned it entirely.
Shrug
More money in CoD cloning, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Im getting annoyed as whenever i get past round 20 in zombies with my friend it just disconnects , happened twice now and we had full bar connections.!!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Was it just you 2? If you have some random with you and he is hosting and then leaves..... the whole lobby gets disconnected.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:15 pm

No it was just us 2 . I think im gonna go online and gun for lvl 30 today Smile .
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:19 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Im getting annoyed as whenever i get past round 20 in zombies with my friend it just disconnects , happened twice now and we had full bar connections.!!
DUDE~!!!! me and my buddies have been having the same issues!!

PERFECT CONNECTION once we get around round 30 it just disconnects us randomly. No warning or lag just ends. usually afterwards we wont be able to connect to any type of multiplayer on Bops
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:57 am

Six wrote:
Were you playing tdms?
Because Im pretty sure the carry overs only happen in S and D, CTF.....the objective modes that go multiple rounds in one match.
TDMs

SpongeBobNoPants wrote:
lol have you newbs tried Crysis 2 yet? Extremely fun, although a patch will be needed for MP. Rolling Eyes
i have seen reds vid but idk it just dose not grab me. like eatt i will ride Blop's till R3 bounce

Ax!s rocks Cool
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:14 am

GGs Wadey and CptCrazypants !!. Good gaming with you guys and I'm slowly but surely improving at this game . Just need to learn the maps a bit mote and work on how I traverse them and play certain situations
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:22 am

shotguns CAN be used cheers
well at least the spas Embarassed this was my first game with it in a pretty long time. a as is usual with BLOPS, we played noobtown again in the next game and i got the same score

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:36 pm

nice game banded !
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:39 pm

ggs Mitch, you were doing great as far as I could tell!

banded1 wrote:
shotguns CAN be used cheers
well at least the spas Embarassed this was my first game with it in a pretty long time. a as is usual with BLOPS, we played noobtown again in the next game and i got the same score

Try the stakeout with Steady Aim pro. I use that whenever I feel like goofing off and ive gotten 4.00+ K/D ratios with it.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:38 pm

im not a fan of the pump action. if you dont kill them in one shot, youre probably going to die.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Meh, I like the feeling of one shotting everyone as they run around corners but hey, thats just me.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:42 pm

you get quite a few one shot kills with the spas too. and you can silence with with no detriment
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top