Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

Battlefield 3 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 am

oh man do i hate sqdm. ive got 3 wins so far, out of about 2 hours of trying for it. having the ifv in the maps can really screw you over. also there is a disproportionate amount of snipers. didnt have a dysfunctional squad at all tonight though!
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Be warned to those whom join when me on as me going to be doing odd things in game to see what will happen eg putting C4 on a friendly Ebot and go tank hunting with it.

If anyone wants to muck about as well just give me the heads up. *Jumps on Ebot* "Drive me closer! Me wants to hit them with me sword"

Last edited by Dingo on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:31 pm

You're just evil Dingo. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:54 am

i miss my uav copter from bc2. i miss being able to kill choppers with a little drone.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:55 am

i think on battlelog you can search for player ID's
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:58 am

Azira wrote:
I think I need to play SQDM too. I've finished Deus Ex now so I'll try playing some more BF3.
SQDM is horrible, there is always some squad camping in one place the entire match, and the spawns are god aweful.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:41 am

I wasn't going to play it a lot, just to unlock the gun. Laughing I do have an awesome SQDM story from BC2 so I'm always willing to give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:43 pm

evil.......evillllllllllllll

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:19 am

Azira wrote:
I wasn't going to play it a lot, just to unlock the gun. Laughing I do have an awesome SQDM story from BC2 so I'm always willing to give it a go.
But its Evil >Neutral just warning you Laughing because the BC2 SQDM is a little more fair due to the insane amount of destruction that would take place.
While BF3 is just No never again... but if your going for the l8A1 or something I'm willing to party up Razz
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:51 am

L8A2, but yeah:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No hurry by the looks of things.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:19 pm

nothing more fun than pushing people who are laying down off of ledges with the mav!
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Woot! Got a 724m marksman bonus Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 am

dang!

yesterday had some pretty good op metro cq rounds. went 14-1 with medic and the awesome aek. how practical is a bipod on the assault rifles?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:41 pm

I've never used a bipod with an assault rifle, but I use them all the time with the machine guns. <3
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:46 pm

i was going to play last night but star ocean swayed me with its down to earth (pun intended) jrpg goodness.

tonight though i believe i will try out the bipod and see if it was just an attachment put in out of laziness.

im still needing 2 sqdm wins. the only wins i have are from the few maps where they dont put in a LAV. its just too dominating. i grabbed it in a good round i had and just drove around until i got some damage, then popped smoke and raced to a safe spot, repair, and repeat. load up your squad and it feels like going on a ghetto drive by.....
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:03 pm

What's star ocean like? Thinking
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 pm

well its a beautiful space based rpg. fast loading times, a fun story so far ( the star ocean elite snobs say its terrible, i disagree) and a combat system thats a lot like the tales of symphonia or vesperia games with some enhancements. i could go on and on, but i needed something to rid me of gaijin western rpgs ive been playing. anyways space is the place!

so i did some research (read trolling) and the sqdm problem can be overcome by just going in and out of matches until you can roll up in the top squad. its very cheap, but i guess so is forcing you into a niche game type.

what ive been doing is trying to find operation metro sqdm servers. this is the most balanced map in my opinion. lots of opportunity to do well in this map without the worry of someone using a LAV to ruin the round.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:01 am

oh sweet lordie loo! took another 2 hours but i finally got the 5th win i needed in squad deathmatch!!!!! first thing i did to celebrate was take that game mode off my server search parameters.

gun is nice, but i tried two rounds of conquest on it and was blockaded by mass use of usas.....

time to eat some ice cream and pout!
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:54 pm

everyone getting burnt out on this yet?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Not at all! Was having a blast when I was playing around with a Suppressed M416 with an Infra-Red scope drools
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Not burnt out, just got it! Life is busy is all.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Dmick024 wrote:
everyone getting burnt out on this yet?
Possibly, or I'm just interested in all my new games. Puzzled
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:23 pm

need the aussie contingent back, plus we need to get wadey a copy. if i was smart i would have loaded up on bf3 copies when it was $28 on black friday.

anyways the latest poop from the battlefield forums is that a moderator was caught cheating in matches, and tried to hide the threads popping up with the evidence. long drama filled story later, that mod is gone and the people he banned to cover up were unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 pm

^ Laughing
I'm from New Zealand, so I can join the "aussie contingent" although I'll have a cooler accent Razz
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Dmick024 wrote:
need the aussie contingent back, plus we need to get wadey a copy. if i was smart i would have loaded up on bf3 copies when it was $28 on black friday.

anyways the latest poop from the battlefield forums is that a moderator was caught cheating in matches, and tried to hide the threads popping up with the evidence. long drama filled story later, that mod is gone and the people he banned to cover up were unbanned.

unfortunately i have bought my games for the near future mate Mw3 and skyrim so wont be picking anything up for a couple months
i need more moneyz Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top