Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

Battlefield 3 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:58 am

save it and set up a ninja trap with it. thieves never playtest their loot!

holy moses! the frag shells were flying tonight. hopefully this gets a little bit of a nerf. i understand its uses though. locking down a squad into a room with my frag rounds and then sending the squad in to get the kills while i reload is working very well, but was this what dice intended? im getting a lot of points doing this as well, but im stuck as to whether its the right thing to do. tactically yes it is, but morally ?

Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:15 am

Dmick024 wrote:
im stuck as to whether its the right thing to do. tactically yes it is, but morally ?
Ninjas don't have morals Twisted Evil Muahahaha!!

Shrug
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:52 pm

I got some Gamestop/Futureshop gift cards for Christmas!!! BF3 here I come!
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Very Happy= :D

I'd like to play this, but I have other games I want to play too. D:
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:15 am

you are not missing much atm. the newcomers are leveling up nicely, most are in the teens now and are getting the hang of the game. im slowly but surely burning myself out on this game. i need to do some shopping for myself on amazon to get some good cheap games.

protip for the day: engi class+m4 (holo sight, suppressor, grip) = absolutely fun stealth machine. you can lurk by objectives and get kills w/o being put on radar. m4 has almost no recoil with the above combination. pull the trigger 3 times as fast as you can to get 9 rounds down range with a tiny spread. for giggles equip that little eod bot and either arm mcoms or troll enemy vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:42 am

3 out of 5 games me was immortal. *struts* 11-0, 6-0, 11-0
"Tanks, mavs and nades Oh My"
Me loves a fire fight between a MAV and a poor guy who does not know how to avoid them.

EDIT

Forgot to add me was going against new people so me stayed back away from most action so they could get idea of maps.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:37 am

How long would it take to unlock the mp7 ? and does anybody want to CooP up Razz
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:10 am

they lowered the requirements for the coop unlocks for b2k, but thats about all i know. ive only done the first mission.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:37 am

tried a hardcore match today. no thanks.

some buffs/nerfs might be coming down the pipeline for some attachments. could be a game changer depending on your playing style. its not definite though so we shall see. the frag rounds still havent been tweaked yet so who knows whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:24 am

I liked hardcore mode in BC2 for the sole purpose of getting two headshots with one sniper rifle bullet. I haven't tried it in BF3 yet.

GG banded. I had to duck out after I was getting obnoxious requests to put in "the movie". Razz
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:44 am

Azira wrote:
I liked hardcore mode in BC2 for the sole purpose of getting two headshots with one sniper rifle bullet. I haven't tried it in BF3 yet.

I got 2 kills with 1 bullet using the L96 sniper. Wasn't in hardcore and it went through both of their chests. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:09 am

Well seems glitchers think me a camper.

Was on the highway map and 2 guys got on top of the highway and started to sniper everyone in the US spawn point. Me joined the game with all 3 cap points lost and then was killed before moving.
Respawning again me went on the anti sniper rampage with the MAV and took out the radio beacons and both snipers with it. Within 1min of doing that me gets these from the snipers "F***ing pussy" "Spawn campr C***"
Me found those 2 doing it again and took action with great results. Saw one going up on the MAV and me shot him with a mighty headshot (233m) and then the other tried to take me out and me got him with help of tank supressing him

We lost that game.

Next round those 2 were on me team and guess what they did? "Hey lets blow up our teams vehicles and give away everyone positions." Wonder why people do the t-bag motion on cry baby gamers. Me ended up getting them to get in the buggy me had rigged with C4 and then drove them to a cliff and bailed at last sec. After me bailed me hit the trigger and got 2 team kills. They left the game and spammed me for a few mins with more lovely messages. We won the game after making an awesome comeback

Then next round Dmick and Ninja joined. Sorry for the delayed responses on the objectives as me was kinda on an anti air run.

Me got a kill streak going with the M9 pistol as they just kept coming and me just kept shooting lol
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:23 pm

TheLastNinja wrote:
Azira wrote:

I got 2 kills with 1 bullet using the L96 sniper. Wasn't in hardcore and it went through both of their chests. Wink
What, no headshots? That's boring. Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:23 pm

ggs dingo and ninja! i was trying to grind out medic and it was actually darn fun! that was one of the few op metro maps where it was actually gunplay instead of both sides using usas.
it was kind of funny on that seine crossing match. i finally realized you had a mav going near the end so i started following it with my engineer. LOL lobbing rockets into unseen people camping the rooms next to your mav!

another mav elevator tactic i have started seeing is on the map where the americans start in the ship and have a little bird and transport chopper (not the b2k one). they can zip over to B by the warehouses and cranes and lift themselves up on the building by the crane.
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Azira wrote:
TheLastNinja wrote:
Azira wrote:

What, no headshots? That's boring. Razz Wink

It was a quickscope. Was scared of the tank coming near the alley. >->
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:50 am

Well, I'm back home, so no more PS3 for a while.
I don't know what the hell was going on that night, but I was getting glitched out SO much... First I tried to follow Dmick and Dingo out to A on op metro and next thing I know, you both teleport to B or C... I got shot to 0% health and turned around and killed the guy who should have killed me... Then I followed Dmick to a corner to help him out and we died. I think Dmick got revived and he revived me... In a wall... and I fell to the under regions. I tried to find an exit and to no avail, found out that you can still take objectives. Dingo spawned on me and we ran around like nut cases/headless chickens for a bit. I forgot that there was a 'suicide' option. Razz

GGs nonetheless, guys. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:22 am

lol yeah i was trying to spawn on you guys but i didnt know where the heck you were at!

gg dingo. this was the first time ive ever got some mav kills in. i wish there was a way to equal out the teams on this game, like a mercenary mode or something. i know level doesnt mean ability, but people in the teens going up against ranked generals is a little unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:26 am

does this game have dedicated servers or is it P2P
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:58 am

@ Wadey - Its a designated server based game and you can choose what country server you want to try.

@Dmick Me would of hated to be those guys on the roof when the tag team of MAVs hit them. "Hey l will take this one out infront of us" *Wham hit from behind by another MAV*

Tonight me went up against a sniper that lacked the skill to shoot from a distance and after killing them 5 times in 1 round me found out that they were only lvl3. So me good spirited side came into play and while waiting for next round to start me gave the player some advice on how to use the sights gauge to judge distance.
When the game started me hunted them down so he or she could get some target practice in. After scareing the crap out of him by walking up onto him and jumping on him to grab his attention he shot me. Me sent him a message saying use the gun me dropped to help with sniping. When that game ended he was 3-7 and me got a message "Thankyou"

In a Metro game me got a triple kill with sniper round in tight hallway on side of B and then finished off another 2 people laying on ground with a nade.

Caught more glitchers tonight too and had a good laugh when me made them commit suicide by destroying thier MAV while they were on top of it riding them to the roof tops. Watching them fall to thier deaths is a good highlight reel.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:36 pm

It has dedicated servers, eh? Hmmm.... I'm getting more and more tempted to pick it up. Is it still worth it, or will I just get absolutely creamed by the level 1000 prestige guys (or whatever the BF3 equivalent is)?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:54 pm

I can't say I've noticed getting creamed too often. Sure, there are good games and bad games in a day and occasionally you'll have a group of players being cowardly and using cheap tactics to get kills, but as a general rule there's usually one way or another to smack 'em down.

Not a huge fan of the Back to Karkand maps since there's probably a huge number of players who know those maps like the backs of their hands and I've been on them once or twice so that's not fun, but that would for any game that did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:23 pm

@ETW hmmm, im seeing more and more new players every time i play so its still fairly popular. the biggest thing that i personally had to deal with was that its been a long time since i played a battlefield game, so getting used to large large maps took a while. not a bad thing, just a different type of fps.

one thing that bothers me is that there is no shuffle after a lopsided game. we all like to win but if squads got rotated in between rounds than it might help create a more challenging game environment.

@dingo its funny to see someone get so focused on shooting the mav down. its highlarious to see multiple people just standing still aiming up to kill it! only to be cut down by someone in front of them, lol.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Is there a way to add friends from PSN to battlelog? All I see is the origin option. I remember in beta you could... or it was coming soon, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:25 pm

anyone up for some squad deathmatch tonight to get the five wins for the last medic gun? im loathe to even go near sqdm but all i have left is the 5 wins in this category.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:29 pm

I think I need to play SQDM too. I've finished Deus Ex now so I'll try playing some more BF3.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top