Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:22 am

dsds

Last edited by jolli-timer on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:25 am

qnt3n wrote:
jolli-timer wrote:
I really dont think i will legacy, just gonna try plowing my way to level 100 straight, dont care about getting the legacy badges.

you can't get to 100 unless you legacy
really ?, ... thats weak sauce :/

Vrals597 wrote:
hold on, there are 100 levels in this game?!?! Well there goes my life Twisted Evil
actually there are 475 levels to be presise.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:10 am

great....even better! lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
great....even better! lol
lol Very Happy= :D Razz
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:31 pm

btw, I haven't seen a lot of people on recently, maybe its my lack of game time, but the only one who've I gotten to play games with is static, although that isn't a bad thing I know that there are plenty more of you guys out there playing this game lol
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Like I've said, I'm waiting for the patch, so don't expect me to be on for anything other than co-op atm.
If you are up for that, then shoot me an invite, Vrals. Very Happy= :D

Jolli, I'm sorry it took so long to get to it, but I've posted your game here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great game! Clap
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:33 pm

I'm down for doing anything, Reo, but I don't think I have your latest Uncharted PSN on my friends list
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Reo wrote:
Like I've said, I'm waiting for the patch, so don't expect me to be on for anything other than co-op atm.
If you are up for that, then shoot me an invite, Vrals. Very Happy= :D

Jolli, I'm sorry it took so long to get to it, but I've posted your game here:

Great game! Clap
No problem, just thanks for posting it Smile

Vrals597 wrote:
btw, I haven't seen a lot of people on recently, maybe its my lack of game time, but the only one who've I gotten to play games with is static, although that isn't a bad thing I know that there are plenty more of you guys out there playing this game lol

so f i understand correctly then you want to play with other poeple ? .... right ?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:38 pm

of course, playing other people from the nation increases the fun that I have with this gun 100-fold, plus it helps knowing that I'm with a group of people who I am almost certain have my back, instead just a bunch of randoms who can't do anything except be live bait lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
of course, playing other people from the nation increases the fun that I have with this gun 100-fold, plus it helps knowing that I'm with a group of people who I am almost certain have my back, instead just a bunch of randoms who can't do anything except be live bait lol
Yeah thats true, you can ad me if you want and we can party it up
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Sent it
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:36 pm

I havn't touched uncharted 3 in nearly a week , the reason being is that my sister used up 12 GB of our 20GB monthly broadband allowance on the first day . Now I have 8 GB for 25 days and U3 multiplayer uses a heap so won't be on a lot for the next 10 days , got some trophies to collect on other games so that will use up my time before then Smile
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:51 pm

I need to start working on coop hehe. I just dont have as much time as I would like to pull away from competitive Sad
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
I havn't touched uncharted 3 in nearly a week , the reason being is that my sister used up 12 GB of our 20GB monthly broadband allowance on the first day . Now I have 8 GB for 25 days and U3 multiplayer uses a heap so won't be on a lot for the next 10 days , got some trophies to collect on other games so that will use up my time before then Smile

I have to be perfectly honest here, Mitch, but I have NEVER heard of something involving a monthly allowance for internet, even from my less financially secure friends. And what on earth did your sister do to use up 12 GBs in a day?
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Our internet is a monthly allowance as well Vrals. Must be a southern hemisphere thing.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:47 am

Vrals597 wrote:
I'm down for doing anything, Reo, but I don't think I have your latest Uncharted PSN on my friends list

I'm only playing on Reonista (might go to my immature account when i need to troll off some steam, haha). Add me if we aren't already friends.

jolli-timer wrote:
No problem, just thanks for posting it Smile

Just glad to help, so no need to thank me Very Happy= :D

Raistlin wrote:
I need to start working on coop hehe. I just dont have as much time as I would like to pull away from competitive Sad

Do it! You know you want Marco Polo Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 3717709504
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:33 am

Im up for some coop too. However I only play this when I can see peeps on..
Invite me peeps!!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:36 am

Vrals597 wrote:
Mitchellkillgour wrote:

I have to be perfectly honest here, Mitch, but I have NEVER heard of something involving a monthly allowance for internet, even from my less financially secure friends. And what on earth did your sister do to use up 12 GBs in a day?

Like Wolf said , it is simply that Australia and NZ have ridiculous internet prices therefore monthly allowance .My sister downloaded a video editing program even though she already has a $40 one . The download was 7 GB and it is only a 1 month trial , dunno how she used up the other 5 GB however Sad
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:38 am

wolf_cub61 wrote:
Im up for some coop too. However I only play this when I can see peeps on..
Invite me peeps!!

Added for some epic bromance.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:46 am

I'll be down for some coop action later tonight as well. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 3717709504

Srsly, tho. I need to get started with some coop stuff.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Ooh, I sure like the sound of that. I'll add you when I get home from le gym.

Static, sorry for "disappearing" like that, my brother came over and I had to sort some stuff out.
Thanks for those games! Smile
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Hopefully it rains while Im on my placement and theyll send me home..
When raist says tonight for us that means early afternoon. Stupid timezones..
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Hahaha, I have no idea what's the wrong with me.
I come on here and post rant after rant on how I can't stand the current state of the competitive multiplayer modes, yet...I repeat, YET I still find myself playing them.
How do I feel 20 mins later? Laughing
It's like I'm punishing myself on purpose, haha.

Been messing with the emblem options for a bit, found myself lacking creativity completely.
Black circle, eyes inside.....wow Reo, you sure outdid yourself now Neutral

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Reo wrote:
Hahaha, I have no idea what's the wrong with me.
I come on here and post rant after rant on how I can't stand the current state of the competitive multiplayer modes, yet...I repeat, YET I still find myself playing them.
How do I feel 20 mins later? Laughing
It's like I'm punishing myself on purpose, haha.

Been messing with the emblem options for a bit, found myself lacking creativity completely.
Black circle, eyes inside.....wow Reo, you sure outdid yourself now Neutral

Any ideas?
maybe .. um ... um the phurba dagger in smoke, with a halo around it Very Happy= :D ... IDK Razz
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Phurba dagger, love it! A bit of U2 nostalgia Very Happy= :D

Latest addition to the Uncharted 3 video thread:

Impressive stuff, Static!
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top