Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Awesome game static, pretty risky sniping though Clap
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:08 pm

I suck at sniping in like every game lol so kudos from me Static !!
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Yay!! It rained, placement was cancelled. See you soon!!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Reo wrote:
Hahaha, I have no idea what's the wrong with me.
I come on here and post rant after rant on how I can't stand the current state of the competitive multiplayer modes, yet...I repeat, YET I still find myself playing them.
How do I feel 20 mins later? Laughing
It's like I'm punishing myself on purpose, haha.

Been messing with the emblem options for a bit, found myself lacking creativity completely.
Black circle, eyes inside.....wow Reo, you sure outdid yourself now Neutral

Any ideas?

being the metal head that I am I have a red radioactive sign (the sign of Nuclear Blast Records, which happens to be the label of most of the bands that I listen to) with a black rock on symbol, again being the metal head that I am, liking the phurba idea though
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:28 pm

wolf_cub61 wrote:
Yay!! It rained, placement was cancelled. See you soon!!

Haha , begging for bad weather as an excuse to play video games , I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:55 pm

blah, being doing shitty at school, Wont be able to play alot this week/s/month/s :/ Sad
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:36 pm

10 pm - Turns off my Wii and jumps back to my PS3. Hit up nobody and Static for some co-op action. Raist joins later on and suddenly the clock says it's 4.30 am.

Seriously, what the heck happened? Shocked

I know, Static refused to hold my hand and preferred to jump off to his death. I get the blame for ruining someones Rampant (alhtough HE killed ME, haha)
The Canadian Flamehead (sounds better than ginger Razz ) starts to beast as expected and I...well, I just complain about pretty much everything Embarassed

Still, I had more fun with this game than ever before and it's all thanks to you guys.
Great night for me! Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 915210
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:07 pm

wow....sucks that I missed out on this, at least here in the states we have Thanksgiving on Thursday, which means I get a four day weekend, which means I can get some serious U3 gameage in, so if you guys see me on and want to party up send me an invite, have been getting luck with you, Static, most of your invites seem to come just as I'm getting off/about to get off/don't have the time to party up lol
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:34 am

Reo don't forget your "accidental" legacy hehe

Also yay! I legacyd a 2nd time. Finally got my invalid neg booster. So happy. You guys have no idea. I'm loving it so much.

You also get slow healing and no grenades for slot 1 and invalid and no power weapons for slot 2.

I'm using no grenades and invalid. really makes everything so much more challenging. Invalid isn't really a big deal (used to it from u2) but not having nades is very odd, and takes some getting used to. My 1st couple matches i would keep trying to throw them at people.

Also when i 1st switched over i was getting about a 1:1 kdr. Now that I've gotten a bit more used to it im consistently doing between a 1.5 to a 2.0 in other words equal to or better than i do with out it. Invalid really pushes me to play my best all the time. That's why i use it.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:42 am

Great games today guys. Been a long time since I partied up with nation peeps.
And mitch, come on mate... I won..
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:47 am

Ugh, yeah I forgot about that.
I wasn't thinking about doing that legacy stuff, but now I might as well go the whole nine yards.
Kinda bummed out that I didn't get a single clown mask for my custom villain. I mean, there's 4 of them....

Any news on the upcoming patch?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:58 am

Haven't seen anything on the ND website, the only thing there is a news story about the promo guns you will never own orly :orly:
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:23 pm

wolf_cub61 wrote:
Great games today guys. Been a long time since I partied up with nation peeps.
And mitch, come on mate... I won..

Lol , you won 1 match wolf but the battle rages on !!
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Placement was cancelled again today. Bring on the carnage!!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Good games tonight, Static and Wolf, sure was fun, I now have a Kal-7 loadout just in case I run into a full group of blindfire whores, see how well they take getting that pulled on them
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 am

Haha I FAIL HARD at being a blind fire hoar. Still a lot of fun..
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Will be getting on in the next 20 mins or so. Going to finally get started on coop stuff if anyone is down Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:14 pm

If you're still on, and if I don't have anything pressing/can get on I'd be down, it'll the first time for me though lol
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:44 pm

You know the drill, Raist.
Shoot me a message if you need another teammate.

Been farming like CRAZY on Syria (adventure), probably around 40+ times.
And you know what?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Thanks for the games guys!

Team GOLD kicked some serious, blindfiring butts....with the help of a certain someone who has traded his beloved AK for the FAL Razz

Tomorrow I WILL get my darn Marco Polo!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Can you get the co op skins alone or do you have to be online ? , can you do it split-screen ?
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:56 am

Mitch, I'm pretty sure you have to be online Neutral
Back to top Go down
The_hawk217
First Nation
First Nation
The_hawk217

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Just went 13-2 at Syria. My first death was when I was going 9-0 so I was pretty gutted about not getting my fury facepalm2 still, not bad for a level 8! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Good stuff, Hawk!

Will you upload it for us to see? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:57 pm

I am too scared to play U3 cos
1.it will use my internet very quickly and
2. I might lose my 2.06 KD !!!
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top