Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A game that I played on acquisition the other day, defending on SVER 1st platoon, I was platoon leader. But the guys just kept on driving their APCs to the left bunker and I managed to completely rape them everytime with the assault rifle. Complete ownage.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:44 am

lol Me just noticed on the stat screen that it pops up telling you the percentage of MAG players you beating.

99% in sniper kills. 3657 kills
87% in machine gun. 1749 kills
41% major losses
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 am

179-2 on Domination (defending) 73 rocket kills and 32 knifes while rest was gun.

Happy hour xp kicks ass as me got 5029 for that 1 game and went up 3 ranks

Happy hour - first 1hr of play in a 24hr period.
Directive x2 xp - x2 xp when deploying in directive and completing the game

Sadly happy hr and Directive x2 xp dont combine for x4 xp.

Funny thing happened in 1 game of domination (Defending) me managed to get a APC up against a helipad and jumped up under heli and rpg'ed it then bailed back in apc to resupply then repeat 4 times before me was killed by own team rocket
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 am

Wait, so if you play from (for example) 3pm-4pm everyday, you would get double XP everytime? Shocked

By the way, talk about pwned Cool
Back to top Go down
delta-one-four
New in the Nation
delta-one-four

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:11 am

Dingo wrote:
179-2 on Domination (defending) 73 rocket kills and 32 knifes while rest was gun.

Happy hour xp kicks ass as me got 5029 for that 1 game and went up 3 ranks

Happy hour - first 1hr of play in a 24hr period.
Directive x2 xp - x2 xp when deploying in directive and completing the game

Sadly happy hr and Directive x2 xp dont combine for x4 xp.

Funny thing happened in 1 game of domination (Defending) me managed to get a APC up against a helipad and jumped up under heli and rpg'ed it then bailed back in apc to resupply then repeat 4 times before me was killed by own team rocket

sweet. I notice that in the valor donmination map has humvees instead of APC'S isnt that unfair? raven has their APC'S why not valor?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 am

Yups it starts when you jump into a game and has a 24hr timer.

Valor too poor to get better cars.
Back to top Go down
delta-one-four
New in the Nation
delta-one-four

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:17 am

Dingo wrote:
Yups it starts when you jump into a game and has a 24hr timer.

Valor too poor to get better cars.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:27 am

2 Games of Domination a day = lots of XP = a chance to Vet into SVER and Raven for those trophies.

Thinking

I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Dingo wrote:
[color=gold]
Sadly happy hr and Directive x2 xp dont combine for x4 xp

I'm almost certain that they do give you four times the xp.

Anyone want to play together send me a friend request FlightOfGrey, although I'm a tad rusty and not playing at my best after having a week away from playstation. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes.
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:17 am

there is a beta in the psn store I played it and I hate it. Evil or Very Mad your gonna have to buy that sweet helmet you unlocked at level 50 or some useless camo with in-game money ( to be honest I don't know how to obtain money )
the new mode is kinda cool ( having all 3 PMC's fighting for objectives ) but the maps are very large with very little detail ( it's also funny because the sand in SVER's map looks really bad and the giant white solar panels stick out like a sore thumb )
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Dingo wrote:

To be honest I can't believe you got 179 kills on domination to start with let alone with only 2 deaths. Do you have a photo of it or was it a typo meant to say 79-2 because that I can believe.

The most I have seen in a domination game was 135 kills and that was an amazing game by the guy who played it I have a photo of it somewhere, that's how epic it was.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:57 am

No pics as cam dead.

Me can tell you how though

Valor domination Defending and bunker on left side of the bridge you can blow up. Me got in turrent and mowed them all down till the bunker on the right went down leaving a huge gap in defence. Squad tried to fix other bunker but failed and then our bunker went down (think me was around mid 50-60s before death.)

Jumping in a hummer me manned the 50 and mowed all down that were coming through main enterance next to anti air. 2 squadmates stayed behind hummer repairing it so it could sit there and take all the damage. Another hummer came up and blocked off area so both hummers mowed down baddies. We held for ages till a air strike wiped out everyone. (2nd death)
At this time our bunker was back up and no one in turrent so me jumped in and took out paratroopers and those dumb enough to try to take on the bunker.

Me did get hate mail from Raven players.

Knife kills were all from bomb planters and a very dumb squad that parked APC next to bunker.
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My best game, had it just the other day. See how much I beat everyone out of the 256 players? I over doubled everyone except for 5 people in kills. This is why I can't believe your 178kill game. That's just impossible, you would have to have had the absolute stupidist opposing team ever, have a photo of you kill streak then instead of you mid 50-60s?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:49 am

Did you even read the first part of me post "No pics as cam is dead" believe what you want as me dont care ^_^
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Let's keep it civil, guys.
Suspect
With no way to prove anything, then it is just down to whether or not you believe what he says. I trust Dingo myself. If you don't, then that's fine too.
At the end of the day, it just doesn't matter.
Either way, let's not argue on the boards, shall we? Smile
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Dingo wrote:
Did you even read the first part of me post "No pics as cam is dead" believe what you want as me dont care ^_^

I was meaning of your statistics inside of the barracks which show how many kills you have over all etc.. it also has a record of your highest kill streak. Which according to you is 50-60s, this isn't the bit that I don't believe you on, 50-60 is a very respectable streak, if you could take a photo of that I could begin to believe your story.

Which account did you manage to achieve this sublime game on anyway, minion84?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:51 pm

He said repeatedly now that his cam is dead.
Unless at some point in the future he gets it fixed/replaced, then you there will be no pic.
Drop it.
I can't quite understand why this is so important to you. If it happened, then how does it effect you? How does it if it didn't?
I'll answer for you.
It doesn't. I'm fairly certain you'd be able to live you life quite comfortably should it suddenly be proven that he had a 1,000 kill streak.

I will not have arguing on the forum, especially over something unimportant.
Should either party continue this on the open forum, there will be repercussions.
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Sometimes people kick me out because they want to be squad leader and sometime for no real reason Mad
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:01 pm

reptile555 wrote:
Sometimes people kick me out because they want to be squad leader and sometime for no real reason Mad

Just make sure that you have a mic and actually use it and frago stuff that is relevant/what people ask for and you should be fine those are the main things when being a leader to prevent yourself from being kicked out. Providing an asset to your team by going positive kd and having a decent amount of points. If you are doing all or the majority of those things you should be fine.

If you still get kicked out then the guys you are being put with are just dicks.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:23 am

Dumbest SVER attack ever on SAB (Valor defending on SVERs map) 4 of the squad me was in were defending a tight area on the left of B and above the main road next to the bridge. 3 of us were laying down LMG fire and nades while one was hiding in corner knifing anyone who came close. This kept on for the whole game same guys kept coming down the same path throwing nades and spraying at us but funny thing was our knifer did quick work of them and any that got through were mowed down with ease.

1 really fun thing me did was when SVER had B me made it up to it and throw 2 gas nades in and killed 6 guys with it. Then me went in and captured it back and waited for help to arrive but like normal of late a friendly nade found its way into where me was hiding and killed me
lol

End of game me was 31-9 while our knifer was 47-12. Me loves me LMG with sight and bipod.

Total amount of times me has died from friendly fire today is 14
. (4 from a team killer)
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:30 am

one of my friends the other day. his birthday present was a PS3 and he bought mag. and well hes been telling me hes pretty terrible at it. so i thought, maybe if i tell u guys his psn u can play mag with him and give him tips etc.

his psn is shedemption. and yeah. hes gonna be on mag until he gets some more money ($40) to buy MW2.
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:54 am

TRVJAG1 wrote:
one of my friends the other day. his birthday present was a PS3 and he bought mag. and well hes been telling me hes pretty terrible at it. so i thought, maybe if i tell u guys his psn u can play mag with him and give him tips etc.

his psn is shedemption. and yeah. hes gonna be on mag until he gets some more money ($40) to buy MW2.

Could you find out what PMC he's playing as?
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:15 am

FlightOfGrey wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:

Could you find out what PMC he's playing as?

i beleive he said hes playing as valor
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:02 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
i beleive he said hes playing as valor

Damn, I just vetted from Valor for the second time, not going to go back there again for a while. Tell him to veteran to SVER next and I can get him in parties with the best clan in the game Wink Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:15 pm

for some reason I would buy a character slot to be with valor again! I like them regardless of being last place all the time I'm just a loyal valor solider. they also have awesome shade's Cool
Back to top Go down

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top