Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm

And the yuri.

Not that I would know anything about that, mind you...

>_>

<_<
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 pm

lulz, someone knows about teh anime stuff
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Heheh... not actually that into Yuri. It was a reference to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Ah lol
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:54 am

Enjoy the SVER, guys. And, don't trust the cookies, man. Would you really eat something baked in a rusted out Soviet E-Z-Bake Oven? By a dude with a hockey mask?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Yes Very Happy= :D

I'm digging this Escelation bonus. Helping me out loads.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:29 am

Whenever I sign on, I see that none of the MAG players on my Friends List are online. Sad

I guess I need to get on earlier in the day.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:30 am

Or later in the night.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Grenade launchers should not be allowed. Mad

Thinking of selling this game, or something, since everyone's either offline all the time or playing Black Ops. I really don't enjoy it very much when I'm playing it on my own. I'll give it until I've bought the Tamsen and had a chance to see if I like that any better.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Grenade Launchers are fine. I'll admit that there's some inconsistency in terms of self-damage, but even then, I've blown myself up plenty of times, so it all balances out. They're expensive, too, so it's not like you're not paying for the potential power. The real beauty of the undermounted launcher is that it effectively lets you cheat a loadout slot, by being able to rock your Medical Kit and electronics, and then still have the access to grenades.

As far as finding other people to play with, just send out some group invites, after a game, man. Almost everybody I've done it with is totally down to group up, and you get to roll with a group of chill guys for a while, most of the time. Those snowball into adds, and then you expand your buddylist, and have more MAG friends. All you can do is send out those feelers, dude, and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Almost to level 67. Thanks Escelation! I bought the sensor jammer. I haven't noticed it too much, just the supressor's accuracy killing is all that is noticable.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:00 pm

The Suppressor really doesn't have a very large effect on your accuracy. Promise. You'll notice it infinitely more on the DMR.

As far as the Sensor Jammer goes, your playstyle will determine how much impact it has. If you're the type of player who flanks around a lot, and is ninja, it's a godsend, because as long as you don't sprint, you won't be picked up on Motion Sensors. The key to being invisible with one is knowing when to run, and when to pursue quietly.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 am

Thinking
Mmkay, I think that I'm going to take a break from being a sniper. I'm just not feeling it anymore. Maybe it's just because I don't know the proper sniping spots in a map, or I don't have the whole headshot thing down, but I'm not really doing that well, or enjoying the role of a sniper. I just refilled my respec meter and I think I'm going to go back to my favorite class of all time: The Commando Cool

I'm somewhat of an adrenaline junkie when it comes to games, I'm always the guy who is willing to run behind enemy lines and just wreak havoc from within. The knife is and has always been my weapon of choice, and I can't wait to go ninja on everyone's asses Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Will reach level 70 tonight!

Charlie, I'm happy that you're enjoying the game. We need to play together sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:10 pm

The 2.10 update was massive. At least I got it over with, so next time I start MAG up, I can actually, y'know, play it.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Finally reached level 70 a few days ago. I probably won't be playing MAG as much at all anymore, but send me a PM and I'll likely hop on! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:22 am

This guy is nuts!
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:45 pm

Yeah, Raptor is crazy with his knife. He has a few other knife montages that are impressive. MrSkull, the leader of PPH is another crazy knifer. That dude loves to sneak up behind a squad and just go nuts.

A lot of people complain about the 2.0 knife, but it's just as good, honestly, as the 1.x knives. Not having Extended Reach is a bit annoying, and you won't get +4 or higher knives very often, but I've still gotten 3 people in a single swipe before. It's a little harder to use, but just as rewarding now, and I definitely encourage everybody to work on their knife skills.

It's quiet, it's fast, and it's effective. Couple it with a suppressed weapon and a Jammer, and you'll be as ninja as you can pull off, and racking up free kills.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Tamsen get!!
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm

learned something new the other day, you can heal yourself in the middle of others needing health by pressing l2 instead of l1 with med kit out.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Auto bleed out is the worst thing ever and should not exist. What's the point of having a bleed out mechanic if it's not even going to come into play except when there's no chance of getting picked up?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:00 am

Well, my love/hate relationship with this game just got the better of me again.

I was very excited to get back to MAG with my smexy Move controller, and in all honesty, it wasn't up to par. Aiming was clunky, and I could barely make any kills, so I switched back over to my trusty Dualshock.

I suppose the moderately lengthy break away from the game was good for me, because I was racking in the points like mad. I'm pretty sure I could've gotten from 50 to 60 by morning (which I was seriously considering doing) since I was so in the zone anyways. Well... during an Aquisition, I had about 600xp by the 10 minute mark... and the game disconnected me orly :orly: My internet connection was fine, but I was disconnected from the game servers. This isn't the first time it's happened either, so I turned off my PS3 and waiting a little bit and then tried again. Went in, was doing moderately great... then disconnect.

I now have nothing against the gameplay mechanics, in fact I love them. Everything is smooth and enjoyable... but now the game refuses to even let me get near it.

I'm sorry MAG, but you're going back on the shelf again.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:47 am

Sucks to hear that, Charlie. The only game type that had ever frozen for me was Domination. It may sound like I didn't get disconnected from games much, having it be from only one game type, but I probably froze every 3 or 4 Domination matches. It may have something to do with my God-awful connection, but Domination was always that one laggy/disconnecting game type for me, but it still remained one of my favorites Smile
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 am

Man, Charlie, what is up with that?

Maybe you should get your PS3 checked out... Thinking
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:05 am

Charlie wrote:
Well, my love/hate relationship with this game just got the better of me again.

I was very excited to get back to MAG with my smexy Move controller, and in all honesty, it wasn't up to par. Aiming was clunky, and I could barely make any kills, so I switched back over to my trusty Dualshock.

I suppose the moderately lengthy break away from the game was good for me, because I was racking in the points like mad. I'm pretty sure I could've gotten from 50 to 60 by morning (which I was seriously considering doing) since I was so in the zone anyways. Well... during an Aquisition, I had about 600xp by the 10 minute mark... and the game disconnected me orly :orly: My internet connection was fine, but I was disconnected from the game servers. This isn't the first time it's happened either, so I turned off my PS3 and waiting a little bit and then tried again. Went in, was doing moderately great... then disconnect.

I now have nothing against the gameplay mechanics, in fact I love them. Everything is smooth and enjoyable... but now the game refuses to even let me get near it.

I'm sorry MAG, but you're going back on the shelf again.
Yeah MAG is a lot better on ps3, then Move. Overall it seems that Move isn't going to be producing many great shooters.
Back to top Go down

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top