Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:08 am

Charlitos wrote:
I've tried to download the beta onto my PS3, but after trying four times I know that it will take around a day of just downloading for me to play the beta, which I'm not even sure of the content of.
scratch There is no beta anymore... they have released the patch 2.0, which does take ages to download. But it is a patch, the game is the same. It is not MAG 2.

Or are you talking about anything else? scratch
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:25 am

The updates take forever...But to be honest I haven't played mag in a while who's winning the shadow war last time I played Raven was owning everyone in every mode.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 am

SVER has most contracts.
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 am

I knew it..they always win every contract I bet valor is last in everything
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Charlitos wrote:
I've tried to download the beta onto my PS3, but after trying four times I know that it will take around a day of just downloading for me to play the beta, which I'm not even sure of the content of.

Don't bother downloading the beta, now that they have released the 2.0 patch for MAG you can't play the beta anymore.

Endloslung wrote:
Flight, we'll have to get some games in sometime soon. The random games I've caught you have been good though, and you're a hell of a player, from what I've seen. What're your favorite weapons/loadouts for 2.0, if you don't mind me asking?

My all time favourite load out was the AG-94, the second tier assault rifle with all of the additions, silencer, foregrip and reflex sight. With the Kurtis as my dies arm, medical kit, frag grenade, sensor jammer and the Ballistic Mesh the lightest of armours.

But at the moment just for a change and for something different I have been using the Vipera with a silencer and reflex sight instead of the AG-94. This is my main loadout which I use in most circumstances. I also have a loadout with a rocket instead of the sensor jammer for taking out turrets in the beginning of acquisition and domination matches, a repair kit load out, an anti car loadout for defending on acquisition and interdiction and a sniping loadout with the big 50cal third tier sniper for when those pesky red dots don't come past the red line.

reptile555 wrote:
I knew it..they always win every contract I bet valor is last in everything
As always! cheers

On a side note, I got my 500th grim reaper ribbon today!
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:25 pm

SVER are consistently holding 7 of the 8 possible contracts. I'm not sure if we're just not present enough in Interdiction to take the 8th, or if we're just at a disadvantage, since I don't have that DLC yet. I'm picking it up today, though. I don't know anything about Interdiction, but really, the Heavy+ is a large enough incentive. Valor came close this morning to taking a Dom contract from us, but I don't know if they were able to, or not. They usually don't come close, we usually seem to have a bar or two of lead on them, in the scores. If we lose it, I'm sure we'll win it back next cycle, regardless.

I'm using the SASR-M right now, with Suppressor and Foregrip. I've thought about going to the AK-94, I haven't had a chance to do so, yet though. I might try that tonight, if I can get my CP in order.
Right now, if I stick with the SASR, I'm thinking....
SASR-M with Suppressor and Foregrip
First Aid Kit
Acoustic Locator
Heavy +

The Heavy + doesn't hinder mobility, which is bizarre, but there it is, and it lets you be a bit more effective in the run and gun, and anti-sniping roles, since you can tank the .50cal shot, and move on. I'm debating on just going back to the shotgun, and investing in the CQC tree, and going from there, though. I've had a lot of success with it without the tree, and Vash has had some pretty insane games with his maxed out. It's just so powerful now, it's hard to not want to use.

Right now, the main thing left to try, is the AK-94, which is tempting. I've thought about it a few times, but I've ended up trying pretty much everything else before it, because I wasn't a big AR guy in 1.0. The Shotgun has a few possible loadouts too, so it's not that crippled in terms of versatility, plus you share the tree with the Vipera upgrades, so you can always use that in a few loadouts too, if you want some more range for assault or Commando style games.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Just picked this up today. After the long updatings are done then I'll be giving this a runthrough Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm

I have experimented a few problems when playing the modes with most players. The PS3 froze at least 4 times and we had to restart it. I had no problems when playing Sabotage.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Domination will freeze every once in a while. I've frozen once in Aquisition, but that was a game where a lot of people were having some bad lag. It happens every once in a while. It's most noticeable/common in Dominations, which are the largest gametypes, with 128 players on both sides. Even then, I've only frozen up twice, I think, so it's not too far from from how it was in 1.0.

I'm pretty sure Zipper is working on a new gametype/patch, and I believe the freezing issue with be addressed somewhat, within that, as well.

Going back to the shotgun. It's so good, even without the CQC tree upgrades, and I'm about 400 points off a Respect, to take my points out of Marksman, and go into CQC. This gun has been my fallback for every respec, or weapon I try, and don't quite like. It's such a workhorse, and I keep going back to it. Have my shotgun, and I'm working on getting the CP to get my Heavy+ armor.

Charlitos, I'm downloading Interdiction right now, so when that's finally done, I'll hop on, and hopefully catch you.

Seyel, when you're on MAG next, could you please promote me to Officer, for Axis-S?
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Endloslung wrote:
Domination will freeze every once in a while. I've frozen once in Aquisition, but that was a game where a lot of people were having some bad lag. It happens every once in a while. It's most noticeable/common in Dominations, which are the largest gametypes, with 128 players on both sides. Even then, I've only frozen up twice, I think, so it's not too far from from how it was in 1.0.

I'm pretty sure Zipper is working on a new gametype/patch, and I believe the freezing issue with be addressed somewhat, within that, as well.

The freezing is MUCH worse than back in 1.0 I can barely complete a full game of domination without freezing. Apparently, what people are saying on the MAG forums is that you are more likely to freeze if you pick a game through directives although no definitive reasons as to the freezing as of yet but there is this:

MAG blog wrote:
MAG 2.0 Bug Fix Patch in Progress
posted by Chris Roper, October 4, 2010 11:56 am
We just wanted to drop a quick note to say that we’re well underway addressing a few disconnection and freezing issues that some users have encountered after updating to MAG 2.0. We’ve identified the causes and are working to get the fixes out to you as soon as possible. We don’t have an exact date on when it’ll be available, but it’ll certainly be sooner than later.

We’ll keep you updated on the patch’s status as best we can. Thanks for sticking with us through the growing pains – a ton of work went into MAG 2.0 and we want you to enjoy it!

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Fair enough. I didn't freeze very much in 1.0, and I've played in quite a few Dominations, and I've had very little issue with the freezes. I'll consider myself lucky, then. At least Zipper is aware of the issue, and is taking steps to work on it, and hopefully they'll get that patch out to us soon. I've got a lot of faith in them, they've done an amazing job with MAG, from all the free DLC, to the extra video content they've put out, and obviously, for giving us 2.0. That's way above and beyond, for any developer out there, really, and Zipper's done a great job of it all, so far.

The hate is unreal, and I love it. I'm constantly impressed with how effective this thing is, even at a distance. About 2k CP off my fatsuit, and then I start the grind to the Jammer. I cannot wait to get the Jammer, it's going to help so much. The new minimap is so effective, and you're so at risk of being identified right now, and being able to mitigate that is going to be a blessing. Not quite sure how I want to set up my Specs, or my loadouts, but I've got a few ideas in the works to mess with.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:52 am

Endloslung wrote:

Seyel, when you're on MAG next, could you please promote me to Officer, for Axis-S?

Yeah, sure... scratch what has happened that I have the power? lol I will do it today.
I am still getting to grip with the controls and the gameplay. I used to play a lot when 1.0 was out but I missed all the dlc and updates. Now I have everything and I am starting to play again, I am again in the learning curve, so please have patience with me if you find me online. As I only have a sniper loadout and a medic kit, I spend most of the time either healing people or investigating the map to see where I can get a good position to snipe into the base. I still don't know all the maps. Neutral Also, and this applies to every game, I just can't understand people over the mic most of the time, I have trouble whith different accents and speeds; I have a mic myself, but I am a bit self-conscious about my accent and my English-as-a-second-language status. I promise I will work on that, and eventually I will be able to talk comfortably to all of you. Anyway, if we are in game and you have said "let's all go to A" and I have stayed in B... chances are I have not understood :S Please do not get mad at me in game... Embarassed

So I took this game again after at least 6 months, and I had a level 30, like 55000 cp to spend and 16 skill points. I have used all my skill points in sniper and healing skills, and I have used half of my points in a scope and a better sniper. I still have about 24000 left, which I am saving for the top sniper and scope. I have gone up to level 33 with a k/d of 1.3, it was better before but since I took the game again I have done nothing but losing really badly Puzzled

Do we have any clan events for this? How many people is playing this? Is there any day used as training session day?
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 pm

You're leader of the clan, on SVER, Seyel. When I started over, that first day, after messing up with buying something in the Supply Depot, I deleted my character. When I did so, he was removed from the clan, and his leadership was passed to you. As an officer, though, I'll still have the ability to invite people, and take care of all of that, and I'll be able to utilize Clan Deploy. Deploy probably isn't going to matter for us, right now, or for quite a while, because we just don't have the numbers on MAG, to make use of it, but it's something we might be able to take advantage of, later down the line.

You've done fine, Seyel, and I completely understand what you mean about the learning curve. I'm having a bit of a tough time adjusting to the 2.0, and to the game again, in general, but I'm finally starting to get more comfortable with everything again. It's not an easy game to just pick up, between learning how to scramble and win firefights, to winning firefights where you're outnumbered, to even picking up the flow of some of the gametypes. There's a lot going on in MAG, and it takes a while to get down. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere close to where I was the last time out, but I'm hoping I'll continue to improve, and start to play more like I did. I miss having my vets under my name, and it's much harder to justify vetting now, with the advent of the Supply Depot system, and the cost associated with getting some of this stuff.

As far as losing, that one you have to kind of shrug off sometimes. I hate to say it, but sometimes even a ridiculous game on your behalf is a loss, simply because your squad/platoon couldn't pull together, or do what they had to. Today had a good example. We were attacking Valor on SVER's Sabotage map, and we took B pretty easily, and held it most of the game. Even with some of our two squads over at A, we just couldn't break through, and take both, to get C unlocked. Our squads did what they had to do, and we held B for the majority of the game, but we couldn't overcome the stumbling at the start, and capitalize on our momentum. It's strange to get used to, but MAG is a game oftentimes, where your achievements and success blend into the whole, or get lost completely, and don't matter until the MVP screen comes up, and the game ends. Sometimes one person can make a difference, and completely change the pace of an attack, or the game, but you have to look at the whole, when winning and losing.

We don't have any clan events planned out for this right now, but I definitely like the sound of having a training day, or some times set aside to explore the maps, and work on some strategies. I'm free pretty much whenever, to make something like this work, so we can try to get something set up at a good time, for everyone, and see what we can get accomplished. Does next weekend work for everyone? We can pick a date/time once we have a ballpark date, and go from there. If you guys wanted to do it today, as well, I should be on MAG quite a bit, and I can offer what advice I can. I have no problem admitting that Vash and Flight put me to shame though, so getting their opinions and advice would be great, too. Flight, would you be down to give some advice to people, some night?

Right now, I know we have Charlitos, Vash, myself, and you, Seyel, for clan-members on SVER. Dingo is going to Veteran over once he hits 70 on Valor, I think he has 10 or so levels to go. Ratchet and Deej used to play, but I'm not sure that they do, any longer. I'll ask them though, and see. Liam and Six have both mentioned in passing about picking it up as well, so hopefully we can get them on, and into this as well. The more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Excited Yeeeah!

thanks for that, I feel less useless now lol
M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 915210

I have just promoted you. Very Happy= :D
I don't think I have Flight in my PSN list, what's his PSN name?
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:12 pm

FlightofGrey.

Thanks, Seyel. I didn't see you sign on, I'm taking a short break, but I'll be hopping back on soon. If you're still on, we'll try to get a group going.

I have a baseline set up for myself, I think, in terms of my comfort zone, now. The shotgun is a default weapon that I know I can go back to, and do fine with, even with a non-CQC spec. It's a safe and powerful choice, and it's definitely a mainable gun. However, it does have some flaws, and if we're playing games where we're pushing hard on the redlines, or they're not fighting us for the objectives, it loses a lot of it's functionality. It's good for charging objectives, defending contested objectives, and generally ruining people's days. I'm thinking about trying the AG-94, it's pretty much the last thing for me to work with, in terms of trying out different character archetypes.

I'm thinking Optical, Suppressor, and Foregrip, and then if I like it enough, I can debate on getting the undermounted Launcher. The launcher is definitely better than it was in 1.0, and it seems like a worthwhile investment. On the other hand, you do lose another attachment in lieu of it, and you do have the ability to carry grenades. They're not exactly the same, but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not. Just something to play around with, I guess.

The AK would offer a lot more versatility, and range, while still being a solid all around gun, for encounters at most ranges. That would let me have some more functionality on games where we're not in the fray of contested objectives often, which is where I find the most success, and I still get to keep the shotgun for defending/heavy assault type games. Do I seem off anywhere, on this?

Another thing I'm debating, is my specs, and how far I invest in some of my trees, right now. The days of the 1.0 Assault Medic are long gone, and I'm still so used to that, because it was a role I filled almost exclusively. There was only a short time where Vash and I were using Marksman Rifles and controlling Sabotage games. I don't find myself using my Medkit nearly as much as I did in the old days, where you waddled out in 1000c armor with an LMG, and Rambo'd it out until you could pick your guys up. I'm wondering if I'm still too attached to that idea of the medic, and investing too heavily in my Medical tree. Later on, I could see finishing it out, sans the Increased Resupply 1-3, but right now, when I'm still really reaching for some crucial things, like resistances, I wonder if it's not just hurting me.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 pm

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 811307
Good games endlo, Charlitos and Flight. Charlitos and I lost Flight at the end, he is a pure MAG machine Shocked
I will reply to some of the stuff you have posted endlo. Too late here, I was supposed to go to be about 2h ago Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Me has 12 lvls to go till vetting IF the game stops F'ing up on me when me going good and on happy hr. This week only 4 games in happy hr have played through while all others have froze or lost connection on.

If yous want me on SVER asap me will just throw another account in if yous want.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:17 am

No rush, Fuzzball, I just can't wait to get the gang all together, and rocking faces on SVER.

Working on a few different loadouts. Vash and I are working on some Acquisition/Domination/Interdiction loadouts right now, and we might try something akin to the old Commando builds, we'll see how that goes. Trying the PSK right now, and it kicks like a mule, but it's an angry gun. It's got solid range and stopping power on it too, the key is just to keep your fire under control, otherwise the recoil is going to completely trash your accuracy.

Still want to try the AG-94, that'll probably come after we start farming CP in the other gametypes, since that gear can be kind of expensive. The Vipera is a pretty tiny investment, too, and I already have my Reflex, so it shouldn't set me back too far. I'll probably start playing a lot more Acquisition, since it's become my favorite mode again. I'd like to play Doms more often, but considering how lucky I've been with the freezing, I don't think now is the right time to push my luck. I'll wait until the patch comes out, and go from there, if it looks better.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 am

I've borrowed this from my cousins so I might see some of you around. Smile
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 pm

cheers yay!

Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Seyel wrote:
Also, and this applies to every game, I just can't understand people over the mic most of the time, I have trouble whith different accents and speeds; I have a mic myself, but I am a bit self-conscious about my accent and my English-as-a-second-language status. I promise I will work on that, and eventually I will be able to talk comfortably to all of you. Anyway, if we are in game and you have said "let's all go to A" and I have stayed in B... chances are I have not understood :S Please do not get mad at me in game... Embarassed

I don't think you should feel self conscious about your accent or fluidity of speech over the mics, I mean it's not like you're ever going to meet someone you're talking to in your squad and it would make you more useful on the battlefield. Instead of having to type it into chat where that guy just killed you is just say over the mic, then you don't have to go back to the XMB and waste game time and by the time you have done that chances are he might have moved by then.

So I would fully recommend using your mic, at least when you play with us. You appear to write perfectly so I can't imagine you talk badly. I wouldn't have even picked up on English being your second language if you hadn't said. This is also a good chance to practise your English too! Having a mic also increases your chances of getting a leadership position by a lot, which will be more useful the larger game modes you play.

Endloslung wrote:
Flight, would you be down to give some advice to people, some night?

I would be more than happy to give some people advice, I know how steep the learning curve for it is. So any time that I'm online send me a message and I will happily jump into your squad and give any advice that I have picked up and places I like to go etc to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Thanks Flight, I will try next time. I am fine with written English, it is just my pronuntiation that I am not that comfortable about. But I guess that it is something I need to get over with. Embarassed It has been two years and a half I know most of the people here and I think the only ones that have ever heard me are the XX girls, but I don't think they even remember lol But yeah... you are right. And I keep saying "I will try" too many times, I just need to "do it".

You are a killing machine in MAG, btw Shocked I have used only the sniper, ever. I have just gotten the top one, but I need the scope. My k/d ratio has gone down to 1.3 from 1.6, I need to "learn again". However, I do have 45% headshots Very Happy= :D I usually stay back sniping at the objectives, I am rubbish in close encounters. I also have the medicgun, but with the top sniper I can't take it with me because of the weight Puzzled I can't wait to have that scope Excited
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Seyel wrote:
You are a killing machine in MAG, btw Shocked I have used only the sniper, ever. I have just gotten the top one, but I need the scope. My k/d ratio has gone down to 1.3 from 1.6, I need to "learn again". However, I do have 45% headshots Very Happy= :D I usually stay back sniping at the objectives, I am rubbish in close encounters. I also have the medicgun, but with the top sniper I can't take it with me because of the weight Puzzled I can't wait to have that scope Excited

Aww shucks Embarassed Thanks, all that it means though is that I have put too much time into MAG No .

I would recommend you try the close quarters fighting it's the easiest way to put up large amounts of kills or at least that's what I find. You can get some big adrenaline rushes after killing a whole squad, something which I don't find you get from sniping but each to his/her own. If you were to try it you should start with the LMG, big clip so you don't have to reload often and reasonable stopping power or the shotgun, one of the most overpowered weapons at the moment however there obviously is only a limited range when using it so I would try the LMG first.

Edit: Oh and if you are struggling for CP or want to achieve some faster, the easiest way to get some fast is with repair ribbons something which is quite easy and nets you a lot of CP. Here's a full guide on the complete ribbons and their respective CP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

As you can see the repair ribbons with the exception of interdiction MVP gain you the highest amount of CP:

Ribbon guide wrote:
Repair Combat Mechanic Repair 2 vehicles 150 CPMaster Engineer Repair 250 units 125 CPBronze Field Engineer Repair 2 roadblocks 150 CPSilver Field Engineer Repair 1 bridge Gold Field Engineer Repair 2 bunkers 100 CPGate Keeper Repair 2 gates 150 CPMortar Support Repair 2 mortar batteries 250 CPNetwork Support Repair 2 sensor arrays 200 CPAAA Support Repair 1 AAA 250 CP
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Yeah, if you're hurting for CP, repairing is definitely the way to go. Vash and I each just pulled over 1k CP in an Acquisition. Just kept the turret up, and when we lost roadblocks, and motor pools, and the front line was stable, we drove back and got them back up. Not too hard to do, and it doesn't have to expose you to a lot of combat, if close-range encounters are something you're not so comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:23 pm

32-7with valors shitty shotty lol.

Me got right up under Ravens main spawn at the boat and had 2 other squadmates with me to help out thinning the ranks. Its way too easy to get up under Ravens spawn

In another dom against Raven me managed to get gas nades into thier spawn and got over 25 assists from it but the only downer was me was to busy gasing them to bother killing them with me LMG.

A squadmate in one game was one of the best me seen in ages and better then most of the youtube montages me seen as he went 100-4 with a silenced smg and a knife. Me followed him with me silenced assault rifle and tried to help him along and spent most of the time healing him
(Best xp me got in ages too as he never healed himself)

3 games played lastnight and me went up 2 lvls so me now closer to Vetting on main account.
Back to top Go down

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top