Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 am

Heh, it's just friendly banter, don't worry about it. Razz

No matter what the in-game statpage says, I have more headshots than anyone in the world. Cool
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Played some more this weekend. Got a couple of grims and am almost done with Raven! cheers
Had some pwnt moments.
1: Boudini and Motion Sensor. Defending Aralkum and am on the side with the urban design to it (the one without the bridge and has lots of rocks) I go up to the far left side and climb up the rocks where attackers shoot rockets at the turrets. I sit there, and boom, one, boom boom, two, boom, three, boom boom, 4, boom 5. FIVE guys within a matter of seconds with one clip of shottie ammo <3~

2: Defending Corvus, far left side (side with the jungle and broken walls) I come around a corner (sniping, going into CQC with pistol) someone appears on my radar, and just as he comes around the corner, I shoot. It went PERFECTLY into the dude's head. Friggin' hilarious there.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 pm

nice, static, I'm currently at level 41 on Raven, maybe halfway to 42? I didn't get much of a chance to play this weekend, had a bunch of real life stuff to do but I will definitely be using the grenade launcher when I get it lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Last Ninja, you're the leader of the >P< clan? Nice.

yeah, Vrals, I was really hoping to play with you so you could hear my sexeh voice, jk lol.
I loved playing with the BHD buds, though, they're so awesome, even though it sucks that I need the DLC
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:15 pm

I need to get the DLC lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:58 pm

lol Don't get Interdiction, dead gametype and some next to useless armor is all it really is
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:18 pm

just get escalation?
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am

Static-Star1 wrote:
Last Ninja, you're the leader of the >P< clan? Nice.

yeah, Vrals, I was really hoping to play with you so you could hear my sexeh voice, jk lol.
I loved playing with the BHD buds, though, they're so awesome, even though it sucks that I need the DLC

In MAG, yeah, only 2-4 of our clan really play it...>P< has a different leader though.

BHD, really cool guys. Wink

I wouldn't get Interdiction right now, it'd dead for the most part, you'd barely get to play it. Escalation doesn't have the greatest numbers, but I've seen at least 32 across all 3 PMCs even in deadzones.

The DLC MMGs are pretty crappy if you run and gun, should be used for suppressive fire with a bipod. The DLC snipers are decent-ish, but for the most part, the regular T2 snipers look sexier. The DLC ARs are pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 am

Yeah, I haven't played this since forever, but the Tamsen was a fantastic gun for me. (DLC assault rifle) It is an all around great weapon in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:55 pm

you played this too, Charlie?
I'll send you an add, and maybe we can get in some games
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:41 am

Run N' Gunnin' with the T1 snipers is hilarious.
Gettin' the Escalation missions this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Never playing with Raven again. As soon as I vet out, I am going back to SVER and staying there for goood. Raven is so fecking timid its not even funny. None of them ever carry medkits either. And when we do finally get a good sqaud, the other sides Feck us over.

If this is what Raven is like, I don't want to see Valor. I'll make a slot for Valor but just to get platted
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:54 pm

I think I'm done with MAG, played a sabotage match yesterday and SVER just effed us over, maybe I'll play it to vet but once I do I totally agree with you, Static, I'm getting too annoyed with Raven to bother seeing Valor, I also like SVER's weapons/armor/etc. its just too awesome, now that I think about it I'll go back to MAG to go back to SVER and enjoy it over there, they aren't as bad over there, they don't kick you just because you are a bad leader (squad/platoon/company)
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Eh. They might kick you, but they definetely aren't "OH I DON'T NEED A MEDKIT I'M BADASS."
I ran into a 7 veteran and he didn't have a medkit. Why? "I don't use medkit. It sucks and its worthless." I fecking hate Raven
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:30 pm

.......does that guy have any brains? they only I DON'T use the medkit is when I'm on defense and something is down, I don't have enough C anymore to use both the medkit and repair kit, maybe with the shotgun but not with the ATAC 2000
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
I think I'm done with MAG, played a sabotage match yesterday and SVER just effed us over, maybe I'll play it to vet but once I do I totally agree with you, Static, I'm getting too annoyed with Raven to bother seeing Valor, I also like SVER's weapons/armor/etc. its just too awesome, now that I think about it I'll go back to MAG to go back to SVER and enjoy it over there, they aren't as bad over there, they don't kick you just because you are a bad leader (squad/platoon/company)

Oh, but we do kick if you're a bad leader. Razz FRAGO at all times! >:0

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:18 pm

well that is true I think what I should have said is that you don't kick people just because you want to be leader, that happens in Raven all the time, and I mean at the start of games, before the action even happens
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:10 am

Ah yeah, I know exactly what you mean. You should just Block them from the in-game pause menu. That way you can't be voted out.
Back to top Go down
King_Kevin97
New in the Nation
King_Kevin97

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:48 am

I stopped playing this because the Kick Vote system is abused, the faction SVER just seemed to win everything, and now I struggle to find a match. So I had to leave.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:11 am

SVER wins because they have better players and teamwork. Its none of the "MAPS ARE OP" bull that everyone says. Play on SVER, then on Raven and Valor and see how balanced the maps are. People just suck and cannot win against SVER (mostly ;p)
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Static-Star1 wrote:
SVER wins because they have better players and teamwork. Its none of the "MAPS ARE OP" bull that everyone says. Play on SVER, then on Raven and Valor and see how balanced the maps are. People just suck and cannot win against SVER (mostly ;p)

It definitely used to be the case of the maps are OP, you used to be able to cover other bunkers plants from the bunker turret next to it on SVER maps which made it impossible to plant if there was a semi decent player in the utrret with someone repairing no matter how good you were. I have to say that I hate attacking SVERs aquistion map when you are forced to spawn on foot on the platoon which is in the swamp because you effetively have one spawn point which is completely covered by the turret or you have to run out in the open down the road from the other spawn which is suicide - very OP in my opinion. Back before the maps became faction neutral a lot of people have investigated it a lot and is the reason why some maps have had some huuge changes since release.

However now I think it's just the case of the good players attracting good players. The less skilled players have a chance to see how the skilled players play then can learn from them whereas the number of skilled players and clans on Raven and Valor have never been quite as high, I'm not sure why but that's just the way it's always been I do know that 3C used to attract a lot of skilled players over to SVER who wanted to join.

Not to say that Raven and Valor don't have thier good players, I mean look at the top 4 for kills, two from Raven and two from Valor. They have ks of 2.9, 5.2, 3.5 and 2.0 a lot of skill right there. I think you just need to find the right people to play with or join a clan. I can't stress that enough, it's how you are supposed to play MAG with a group of people. It's probably one of the reasons why I like Valor so much, you are the under dog and it's a much more satasfying win when you have fought for it, rather than participated it in like at SVER.

When I was in Valor or Raven I would always end up with a huge group rolling with me, this is what I did when you finish a game - check the results, if you see someone who did well invite them to your group. Do this after every game and you should have a decent squad who are all relatively good who will also invite their clan members and friends and things just get better, and invite a few players who didn't do so well and explain the game to them if they have a mic and help them improve. YOU have to take the time to help the faction and help new players learn which will in turn make your experience better especially because everyone knows how steep the learning curve for MAG is.

I personally like Valor the best. Although I have probably spent the most time on SVER just because that's where my clan ended up.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:25 am

I have run into the stupidest people on Raven.
Aqui on Aralkum and we have 1 car at the 17 min mark. OMG WE MIGHT WIN. So, we get the second car, and some dumbass on our team blows it up himself. WTF? So we get another one, and he does the same shit again. I ask him why and he won't say anything. The next one we get (12 min mark) he is driving. When he gets out, he stops right in front of the cargo thing. I finally start yelling at him why he's doing this and its a 10 year old and he says "My friends are on SVER, I want them to win." At that point I just started laying into him with insults. It may be mean, but I hate when idiots are on my team who ruin a game.

Luckily, we still won, when I destroyed the car and got another one. Except, when he was shooting at the last one, I ran him right over. He started crying and saying "I WANT THEM TO WIN I WANT THEM TO WIN" I sent him a message telling him if you want SVER to win, then go play on them. Not Raven. We have enough idiots on this side.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:42 am

idk why people even use that stuff as arguments, how is letting another team win on purpose by sabotaging your own team make any sense? it just ruins the fun for everybody on your team, including you! Like you said, Static, if you want your friends to win help them out by fighting for THEIR team and not taking up a slot on Raven/Valor. This kid sure is ridiculous, why on earth do you tell everybody that you want SVER to win? Its stupid. To be honest I am no fan of the 'kick from game option' but I would definitely at least start a kick for people like this
Back to top Go down
A_Bloody_Bunny
Loyalist
Loyalist
A_Bloody_Bunny

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:22 pm

I haven't played this game in so long .. but one comment rings true:

Quote :
YOU have to take the time to help the faction and help new players learn which will in turn make your experience better especially because everyone knows how steep the learning curve for MAG is.

Seriously a Bad Ass game and a lot of fun when you have a crew rolling ...

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 33 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:25 pm

its a lot of fun playing just by yourself to begin with, must be 1000x more fun when running with 7 friends and all of you have mics

Played an acqui game today on Raven's map on Defense, went 24-1 was pretty proud of myself lol, got the 15 kill streak medal out of it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top