Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:10 pm

I respecced and I kept everything the same except I do not have anything in athletics atm, I am working on getting the decreased time between knifes and I also have the max upgrade for range on med kit, sure does help a lot when reviving team mates, I will put points into athletics after I get the max upgrade for decreased time between knifes
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:55 pm

Nice, Vrals. If I make a suggestion, get only one or two of the heal kit range, as most of the time, you will accidentally heal another person instead of yourself when you want to heal. Athletics is a very important tree, so yes, head into it, but get only running upgrades.

Also, since you have the shottie, you're gonna want to have the refire and reload times maxed out. Is your secondary still the semi auto, or the full auto PDW pistol? If its the semi auto, you're really gonna want the refire time, especially if you can live long enough where you run out of ammo and still have one or two tangos to down.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:43 pm

I can always go and buy the full auto sidearm but I never really use the sidearm, just something I don't really use lol

I personally really like the max range, I can heal my teammates without having to ever really expose myself to enemy gun fire

I might sell the shotgun, I never really use it lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:54 pm

lol. I wouldn't sell the shottie, if I were you. you may not use it all that much, but its a fun weapon when you are trying something new. And the thing has some damn good range to it. Even though you're gonna get a lot of its "noob" stigma by proxy chat. I don't get why the shotty is noob, yet LMG's which take 2-4 shots are "pro" or "legit"
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 pm

I hear ya on that one
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Woah, I found some MAGgots. Very Happy= :D

Would just like to say...

SVER > All
Slaughter Valor, Eliminate Raven. M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 1931472354
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:10 pm

I love it when people use that. And yes, SVER>All
I'ma add you next time I'm on PSN, do you have a Raven alt?
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:17 pm

I do believe I started it back when the game was in beta. cheers

Well...a few things...my friends list is full and my MAG disc is scratched so badly that I can't patch the game. Sad

I might have an alt on Raven...

Are you new to the game?

And as for Raven being worse than Valor...well, Valor has the best weapons in the game, but their blue dots are pretty bad. They do have some organized clans though.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:02 am

Not too new, I started playing again after I got back to it in March. And I do now the gist of what I'm doing, I know what all the destructible assetts do and what not.

Only thing I don't do is attacking battles. I think that's a sucky way of playing as it generally is just there to benefit the defender's K/D ratio
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Ah man, I love attacking battles much more than defense just because of my love of executing a squad and then planting a charge on their bunker by myself! Feels so good to capture a transport at the 0:01 mark.

I really wanna buy this game again...
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm

I don't mind attacking battles...long as my team knows that to win you have to go on the offensive, I like playing on defense because I can just kill people while repairing stuff/healing teammates lol
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Well that's the thing, the matchmaking always puts me with people who suck and we never CAN get past the bunkers. It seems like a positive K/D means that you get to be put with people who have UNDER .5 as a K/D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:07 pm

my K/D is at 0.72 lol

I was a squad leader in this one battle, I would tell the guys in my squad to go hit the bunker and they would go after the gate and then after the bunker was down I would tell them to hit the AA gun, it was right behind the bunker I had told them to destroy, but once again they go after the gate, oh and of course after a while they wanted to kick me
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Yeah, ALL blue dots 'cept SVERs are complete RETARDS and deserve to gtfo of the game.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:08 pm

I've found it to be pretty universal for people to want to kick the leaders, whether they are squad/platoon/company
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:52 pm

I've experienced more kicking on Valor/Raven than SVER when I got put in leadership position.

KDR is poo. KPH and XP/H are better stats to go by than KDR. I play for the win but just happen to get good stats. Razz
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:53 am

I'm more the KDR player. I love having the fact that I have a better KD than 96% of MAG players. And once you think of the number that have less than a 1, that must be 90% of all players :/. So where are all the good players? Just sitting around spinning? lol
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:18 pm

TheLastNinja wrote:
I've experienced more kicking on Valor/Raven than SVER when I got put in leadership position.

KDR is poo. KPH and XP/H are better stats to go by than KDR. I play for the win but just happen to get good stats. Razz
I'm in SVER, and I've only been kicked a couple times from a leadership posistion.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:55 pm

lucky! lol

idc about my K/D as long as it is 1.00 lol
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:11 am

Static-Star1 wrote:
I'm more the KDR player. I love having the fact that I have a better KD than 96% of MAG players. And once you think of the number that have less than a 1, that must be 90% of all players :/. So where are all the good players? Just sitting around spinning? lol

Winning > All. Cool
I don't mind going negative if my actions won the battle for us.

And that stat that says you have a better [stat] than ##% of players isn't very accurate. Very Happy= :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Yeah, the MAG leaderboard site is the best for finding out about stats, the problem with the in game stats is that it counts people who log on play one game then log off and never play it again, and may even include people who only play the demo also, I'm not entirely sure but I think to get into the top 99% you have to get like a 2.4 or something around that I think I remember someone telling me a while ago and I know a lot more people which have a much higher kd than that.

I personally play for fun, I usually find that if I am worrying about kd too much then I get annoyed at the game. But if I just play for fun and just go with the flow and don't check my stats I can have some amazing games, like a game I had when I jumped on a little while back, I went 90-4 in a Sabotage.

Dang ninja you just beat me in the per game stats for kills, you get less than one kill more than me. What's you grim to hour like approximately?

So again, like LastNinja- I'm not sure how entirely accurate those stats actually are.
Back to top Go down
JaZZa
New in the Nation
JaZZa

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 am

TheLastNinja wrote:

Well this isn't true. bounce
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 am

FlightOfGrey wrote:
Yeah, the MAG leaderboard site is the best for finding out about stats, the problem with the in game stats is that it counts people who log on play one game then log off and never play it again, and may even include people who only play the demo also, I'm not entirely sure but I think to get into the top 99% you have to get like a 2.4 or something around that I think I remember someone telling me a while ago and I know a lot more people which have a much higher kd than that.

I personally play for fun, I usually find that if I am worrying about kd too much then I get annoyed at the game. But if I just play for fun and just go with the flow and don't check my stats I can have some amazing games, like a game I had when I jumped on a little while back, I went 90-4 in a Sabotage.

Dang ninja you just beat me in the per game stats for kills, you get less than one kill more than me. What's you grim to hour like approximately?

So again, like LastNinja- I'm not sure how entirely accurate those stats actually are.
I only get annoyed when we lose and I have a bad score. Very Happy= :D

My grim-to-hour...well, I think I have 1300-1400 hrs played. My grims...I have about 2000-3000 of them.
Back to top Go down
JaZZa
New in the Nation
JaZZa

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 am

TheLastNinja wrote:
FlightOfGrey wrote:

I only get annoyed when we lose and I have a bad score. Very Happy= :D

My grim-to-hour...well, I think I have 1300-1400 hrs played. My grims...I have about 2000-3000 of them.
So like, you're always annoyed?
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 am

I take it you play/used to play with him? Because unless it's friendly banter, that kind of thing isn't really appreciated around here and it can easily be taken the wrong way with text being very difficult to convey emotion and tone.
Back to top Go down

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top