Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Dingo wrote:
Me has found a way to headshot very easily with the last sniper rifle but you need heaps of ammo.
You no-scope first shot and scope quickly as it tends to aim right at the head. Wont work with other rifles though.

Body shots with the M21 need 2 shots.. unless its stopping power.. at close range.
Any range it takes 1 shot even without stopping power to get a headshot. Also has 0 recoil Smile
If your doing it right, you wont need much ammo..

WOOT WOOT!! WOOT WOOT!! Got to level 70. the AK was pretty useful on maps like karachi and wasteland where my surpier AR skills came into play. Ahh... So much fun. Got FMJ for my AA-12 also Smile

I dont watch killcam though, i dont care about how the person kills me apart from me going back and killing them.

Last edited by TRVJAG1 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote fail)
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Liam wrote:
o.O
Everybody point and laugh!
Mad
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Spongebobnopants wrote:
Liam wrote:
o.O
Everybody point and laugh!
Mad

You can get your revenge when you get MW2 back

I'd suggest challenging him and then beating him with a noob tubage..
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:29 pm

funny thing i found out about aiming in mw2.

i seem to get more kills and better accuracy when i hip fire.. but when i look down the sights.. i completely screw it up.
lolz

so today i decided to have some fun with mah barrett =D
and so id look down the sights... and i managed to get 4 kills before some douchenozzle knifed me.
for the rest of that match, i was epically pwned.

next match, wa skidrow i think?
eh idk.
but wherever we spawned, i hid in a building and picked off a few people.. before getting epically pwned by dropping a claymore right infront of the enemy, thus committing suicide while he just sits there lookin at me facepalm2

and then after that i got sick of camping and waiting for people to show up..
so i ran around..
and i was no scoping randomly,
got 2 double kills..
and then a few kills in a row.
called in a uav
and a pred missile..
and then jussst before i was like 2 kills from my next killstreak...
Daddo rings up, and Dro announces "OH SHIT, THEY ARE 5 MINZ AWAY FROM HOME D: oh and daddy said turn it off >=]"
and so i had to quit halfway though D:

so yeah, i snipe better when
a) point blank or mid range
b) randomly firing
c) no scope spamming

I NAO LOVE MW2 AGAIN >=3

Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Unfortunately I won't be around tomorrow so I'll be missing out on the MW 2 party :[
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation
mthrfckr1002

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 am

gg's tonight six leo and eve Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:23 am

mthrfckr1002 wrote:
gg's tonight six leo and eve Very Happy= :D

Yeah they were.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:38 am

Yeah, Good games. Mingo too... Sorry I bailed on you, pup, but when I realised I'd been awake 25 hours the tiredness kicked me harshly just about where you'd shot that 40mm. Shocked Laughing

Sad that Insom didn't stay around a bit longer, he'd gone offline about 2 minutes before I came in the room and saw his message. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:57 am

That was a fun explore game Leo, just feel lucky it was not the rocket hitting you there.
Get some sleep and we will fight again. That last game where the nuke went off was rigged as 2 players on me team were doing the tactical insert thing and were loling about it.
If you see bamboo again tell him sorry for killing him.
Back to top Go down
-ZeeK-
Second Nation
-ZeeK-

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:44 am

xbox's notice for hackers/glitchers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quote :
People who have obtained prestige illegitimately, will be given suspensions. People soliciting other people to gain prestige (whether for free, or for points) will be permanently suspended.

To all those users who are attempting to play MW2 without cheating, please have faith. Hang in there, because the cheaters are being caught and the game will be patched.

p.s., it doesn't matter if you gained 10th prestige, 2nd, or 1st: illegitimate gameplay = suspension

apparently they are going to be doing the same with the PS3 version

other stuff
and the OMA thing
Quote :
Q: "Any plans on fixing the OMA glitch?"
A: "OMA is working as originally designed, although making tweaks to it are being discussed but no plans to change have been decided at this time."
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:10 pm

-ZeeK- wrote:
xbox's notice for hackers/glitchers

Quote :
People who have obtained prestige illegitimately, will be given suspensions. People soliciting other people to gain prestige (whether for free, or for points) will be permanently suspended.

To all those users who are attempting to play MW2 without cheating, please have faith. Hang in there, because the cheaters are being caught and the game will be patched.

p.s., it doesn't matter if you gained 10th prestige, 2nd, or 1st: illegitimate gameplay = suspension

apparently they are going to be doing the same with the PS3 version

other stuff
and the OMA thing
Quote :
Q: "Any plans on fixing the OMA glitch?"
A: "OMA is working as originally designed, although making tweaks to it are being discussed but no plans to change have been decided at this time."

Good finding Zeek
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm

I feel in the mood to noscope snipe the shiz outts some people >=]

and i also feel a song comming on.....
xD

TO THE TUNE OF:
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga.

Very Happy= :D

start the match out, runnin around...
see a dude campin on the ground.

i need some nades
nades, nades, nades.
i need some nades.

see that dude sittin up on the rock,
holy shit look at the coundown clock,

i need some nades,
nades, nades, nades
i need some nades,

i need a semtex
and maybe a frag
so i can blast that dude awayyy
(woaahhhh)
i need a 40
or maybe a flash
so i can blast that dude awayy

woah woah ooohh oh oh ohhh
I NEED A FREAKING GRENADE.
woah woah ooohh oh oh ohhh
JUST ONE GODDAMN GRANADE!
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:04 pm

GOOD GAMES LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have no idea how much fun i was having !!Very Happy= :D
also... there is going to be a huge change....Sad
im not going to be playing very much anymore.. maybe for an hour every other night. But on the weekends (depending on the amount of homework i have) i will try to get more fun time in Smile
PFFT i highly doubt thats gonna happen but i do need to study more and focus on school.
i'll see you guys around Very Happy= :D G'night
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:00 pm

At least you get to play....
Sad
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Great find Zeek! Glad to see those hackers and glitchers getting what they deserve!
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:17 am

@ Everyone in the forum who has gotten a Tactical Nuke: Please tell me how you got one? Im every now and then going good and i say to myself. "At this rate, i could actually try to get a nuke". Do i? No, i always die when im about to get my harriers. Like in rundown, im using a AK-47 and my killstreaks are precision airstrike, harriers and pavelow. can i get those 3? Yes, yes i can. But getting a nuke is impossible.

Anyway.

Im using the AK-47 w/ Anything i feel like.
USP .45 w/ Silencer
Semtex
Stun
Slight Of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Final Stand.

And i fail. Im only good a rundown..

Any other ideas please please tell me... ive seen in some youtube videos people using

M4A1 w/ RDS
Semtex
Stun
OMA
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
Matryrdom

And they can get a nuke easily.

This attempting to get a nuke but failing is pissing me ( I might not make sense as im pissed and my fingers hurt of attempting to get a nuke )

Note: I attempted 2 times today. Once on Wasteland... fracking failure and once on karachi. both time fracking failed

@Omega: Dont worry, the funs still waiting for you. Or.. we'll send you a PS3 Wink
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:25 am

Try camping out in a high traffic area with a suppressor and heartbeat sensor on your favorite AR, then use Bling Pro, Cold Blooded Pro, and Ninja Pro (or whatever level you have for those perks). I would suggest claymores just in case to cover your backside. Unless you're camping up against a wall that is. Maybe that will work?
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:32 am

lmfao
i have been noscoping pwning everyone xD
ahahaha

and the ones that get by, *BOOM* claymored >=]

muhahahaha

well
except for that last match.
i went 2-18 D:>
aha
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:51 am

While i was using the AK today i got the Silencer and Heartbeat Sensor but sometimes its normal iron sights obscure my view at medium-long ranges so i normally aim at the ground at ranges. Plus adding attachments start to make it sway. And sway sometimes pisses me off

Anyway.

I'll say. This class

Primary: AK-47 w/ Silencer + Heartbeat Sensor (If heartbeat annoys me, RDS might be a better choice and increases my view)
Secondary: USP .45 w/ Silencer + FMJ
Equipment: Semtex
Special Grenade: Flash (Or Smoke)
Perk 1: Bling Pro
Perk 2: Cold-Blooded Pro
Perk 3: Ninja Pro
Deathstreak: Final Stand (I hope i dont go so far that i start getting annoyed with dropping to the ground)

But idk. When i got good i think, maybe a nuke. I change from:

Precision Airstrike. Harriers. PaveLow

To

Harriers. Chopper Gunner. Tactical Nuke.

And it just fails. And it pisses me off. One of my goals in this game was to get a nuke. Now im level 70 and i still haven't got one. My friend i play MW1 with has gotten 45 nukes and he said he used the AK. so idk if i just plainly suck.

But.. i no many "Traffic" areas. So ill try if i can sometime this week. Or just next weekend.

I could use a guard.. anyone??
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:04 am

Got another "SOOOooo close" to get a nuke, if only the puppy following me did not tube the 3 guys me was about to shoot.

Puppy- New player that follows you everywhere.

Me went 22-0 only using me highrise tactic of Run n gun n t-bag. Was funny getting the last kill via letting a guy nearly bleed out. He didn't bother to shoot back when in last stand so me t-bagged him then shotty to the head. He loled in lobby saying "Overkill with ball's"
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:46 am

Jag, I'm Lv55 on first prestige and my highest is 24.

I don't run and gun so I'm not a quick killer. As I've said many times I snipe high traffic spots and just try not to die.

Just focus on getting those first few kills. Move slowly from cover to cover. Personally I'd avoid the AK, nice to have all that firepower but accuracy is the key.

M4A1 or M16A4 are probably the most accurate AR's.

I've switched off my nuke, I was just having less fun when I had an objective which restricted how I play. Just some food for thought there.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:55 am

I'm very streaky when it comes to nukes. I might get 2 one night and then not get another for weeks. The only time that I play for the nuke is when I get the Harrier. I'll sit back and see if it gets shot down right away. If not, I start making my way to a safe location for the chopper gunner.

If you get from Harrier to Chopper gunner then you've got a good shot at a nuke.

As for the guy claiming he's got 45 nukes, BS. If he has that many then he's boosted for them.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:27 pm

i`m very streaky when it comes to death and kills... i would start out 7-0 then end at like 7-10 Thinking
i was the same in R2 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:28 pm

The 45 nuke guy is either like Hoos says a booster, or someone with no life.

And I don't mean no life the way I drank my first beer in a month last night, I mean the kind of person who gets sunburn from the light in their refridgerator.

I've just got predator>harriers>chopper gunner now. I'm having a lot more fun just ripping them to shreds.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:49 pm

I don't even even bother to go for Kill Streak rewards that are over 5 cuz I haven't developed the necessary skills to get a kill streak higher than 2 or 3 on most occasions. Because of that I stick with UAV> Care Package > Predator missile. I'm just happy if I can get a UAV or a Care Package.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top