Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Thanks for the tips guys.

@Street: Have you thought of aiming for higher killstreaks? Instead of:

UAV
Care Package
Predator Missile

Try to go for:

Care Package
Predator Missile
Precision Airstrike.

You'll be amazed at what you can acheive Wink
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 am

Try-
Predator
Harrior
Pave low

10-0 via frag only today. Me loves scavenger pro and lone gunmen.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:05 am

I have tried going for higher kill streaks in the past. For a while I was going with Care Package, Predator Missile and Stealth Bomber, but I ended up averaging one care package every 5 games, so I gave up on that and went back to the easy stuff which I still have a hard time getting just 2 of those in a single game.
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:48 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
I have tried going for higher kill streaks in the past. For a while I was going with Care Package, Predator Missile and Stealth Bomber, but I ended up averaging one care package every 5 games, so I gave up on that and went back to the easy stuff which I still have a hard time getting just 2 of those in a single game.

Your KS should depend on who you're playing with - personally I almost always use UAV, Predator, Pavelow - because almost no one else I play with uses UAV's, and they're hella helpful to your team - it's nice to know where they are for the guys using harriers, stealth bombers, etc.

@ Jag - As far as the nuke goes...GL, use harrier/chopper gunner/nuke and you'll pretty much have to be in a lobby full of noobs/newbs, since most decent teams shoot your airsupport down hella quick these days. I don't try to get nukes (i find the other killstreaks WAY more useful) but when I was going for them I found it easiest in either merc TDM or in a domination game.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Usually the people I play with are always running something different, but I see a hell of a lot of Pave Lows and Harriers. I shoot for the low ones cuz that way I'll be more likely to get them at my current skill level :]
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Spongebobnopants wrote:

*ATTENTION ALL*
For those who care- I have Gamefly, which is quite convenient, however in an attempt to mail back one of the most sorriest games I've ever played, yes Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, I accidentally mailed back my copy of MW2. affraid
I am uberly pissed, and extremely saddened about this. If anyone wants to reach me Ill be at my apartment, cleaning, tightening up, and generally watching lots of TiVo. Rolling Eyes

*You guys are never gonna believe this*
So, all day I was excited, why? Today is the day I get ma precious back(MW2), but instead I got a suprise. Call of Juarez was sent to me instead of MW2. What does that mean? A. They flucked up. B. I have to wait another 3-4 days to recieve it.
I have sent them an email explaing how angry I am. I hope they believe me this time. Rolling Eyes

Uncharted2, your my only friend. Mad
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 am

Me little spongy one day you will get MW2 back Hopefully before MW3 comes out.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:12 am

Dingo wrote:
+
facepalm2
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:28 am

Thinking Wonder how many more "Call of" games you will have to go through to get it back. Is there many games with Modern in the titles?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:34 am

Spongebobnopants wrote:
Dingo wrote:
+
facepalm2

* Makes mental note to send another invite later on...*

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:37 am

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:05 am

Leo337 wrote:
Spongebobnopants wrote:
Dingo wrote:
+
facepalm2

* Makes mental note to send another invite later on...*

Laughing
facepalm2 X2
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:47 am

3 no-scope kill's in a row with final kill so we saw all them (50cal)

Me also got a final kill using a 40 from one side of map to other. People with mics said me hacked because of me spazzy movement before it, while a teammate congraded me for the kill.
Me saw a red dot so me shot,
Watching the 40 fly high,
Confuzzled me was like Wut???
Watching the killcam brought a tear to me eye
Damn that was a very unlucky guy.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 am

Nice rhymes, MCMingo. cheers

A big thank you goes to Boogieman last night for joining me in an FFA on 'Rundown' and proceeding to kill me twice... ...Final score for Leo = 26 - 2. Mad
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 am

Good job Boog, way to give it to him! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 am

To Sponge...

1,2 Dingo coming for you
3,4 You better not 40 whore
5,6 Me nades do stick
7,8 You better not hesitate
9,10 Killed you again.

^_^
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:24 am

Spongenoobpants wrote:
Good job Boog, way to give it to him! cheers

Sad bitch
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 am

Dingo wrote:
To Sponge...

1,2 Dingo coming for you
5,6 Me nades do stick
9,10 Killed you again.

^_^

11,12 Your killstreaks been shelved
13,14 It's you I'm haunting
15,16 Caught you in my bullet stream,
17,18 No point waiting
19,20 Your dead, my clip's empty.

^_*
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 am

insomniac14 wrote:
Dingo wrote:
To Sponge...

1,2 Dingo coming for you
5,6 Me nades do stick
9,10 Killed you again.

^_^

11,12 Your killstreaks been shelved
13,14 It's you I'm haunting
15,16 Caught you in my bullet stream,
17,18 No point waiting
19,20 Your dead, my clip's empty.

^_*

Double epic.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:43 am

Going to bust out the HAVA box tonight and start working on a new 3DOG clan video. Prob going to be less sniping in this one but I've said that before. Razz

Now, for the hardest part, I gotta find a song that I like that fits well. Thinking

I'm open for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Well, in today's mail I received a brand new copy of MW2. A week past Saturday I sent off my cracked disc with a very polite letter expressing my disappointment and how it must have been a weak disc. *** RWoTD: Makers of faulty game discs? *** just mailed me a fresh boxed copy. I think it helped that it was within the 90 day warranty period outlined in the manual that comes with the game.

Not sure when I'll play it, but it's nice to know I can.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Hoos wrote:
Going to bust out the HAVA box tonight and start working on a new 3DOG clan video. Prob going to be less sniping in this one but I've said that before. Razz

Now, for the hardest part, I gotta find a song that I like that fits well. Thinking

I'm open for suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:27 pm

After a game me joined 1/2 way through and going 12-3 me got this edited message "suck **** u camping [Harse word for gay starting with F]"
Me sent a reply back "What?"
He sent "U F***ing camper u got pwned"
Me realised he going on about final kill as me was reloading in corner and got killed by a 40.
Me sent one back "Camping with a uzi and pistol is possible?"
he replied "U F***ing suck u [Harse word for gay starting with F]"
Me "How do you know me gay? are you stalking me?"
Him "Thats the most dumbesst payout you [Harse word for gay starting with F]"
Me "Its really sad to see that your vocabulary is drastically limited to only those words which are meant to discriminate and insult others. Those words are used too much in today's society thus making them pointless and meaningless. Now if you want to continue your child like behaviour me can ring up a Day Care centre near you and let you play with people around the same mental capacity as you.
Just leave me your address so me can arrange it for you."
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Continued...

He sent this last response "F U you F*** C*** i can kick your ass so shut da F*** up"
Me sent this "you really want to fight? look at the pic of me that has been added"

Pic of friend at gym bench pressing 2 chicks.

No reply back
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top