Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

Nation Reputation : 1

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Anyone try the zombie dlc yet?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Not yet, but thinking of getting it, I have some funds in the wallet.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:17 am

Apparently Liam bought it already (according to what showed up on Facebook.)

How is it so far?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:31 pm

See reply on Facebook. One thing of note, you can get all the DLC's in a pack together. EU pricing €20
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:50 pm

i have all the dlc
alot of fun killing zombies and bigfoot lol

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:25 pm

So for anyone who has any of the DLC, is the Undead pack for the $20 worth it?

I'm not a huge fan of competitive modes, but I like Free Roam.
How does the Zombie pack affect the single player game? Are you always running into the DLC content or can you avoid it while you play through the main game? How do you play it (as in do you have to go to an area to trigger it and then are you stuck playing it through)?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 pm

If you want the Zombie one by itself, you can just pay the $9.99 for it. The one for $20 bucks includes ALL of the DLC. I remember seeing that in the store today, and thinking "20 bucks for one add on is pretty steep." Then I saw that it was 20 for all of them and was like "Oh, that's not so bad then."
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:06 pm

I know the $20 is for all three. Razz
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Azombie wrote:
I know the $20 is for all three. Razz
i paid $7.99 for each add on
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 pm

3x8 = $24 Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:54 am

I'm probably going to get it sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:49 am

Azombie wrote:
So for anyone who has any of the DLC, is the Undead pack for the $20 worth it?

I'm not a huge fan of competitive modes, but I like Free Roam.
How does the Zombie pack affect the single player game? Are you always running into the DLC content or can you avoid it while you play through the main game? How do you play it (as in do you have to go to an area to trigger it and then are you stuck playing it through)?

I only have the zombie dlc for red dead redemption and I honestly think that it is some of the best value for money DLC that I have bought in quite a while.

The zombie pack affects the single player by creating a completely new save all together, it's a complete story all in itself. To play it you just chose single player as you normally do then pick the Undead Nightmare option, just like choosing what kind of a free roam you want to join.

Here are a couple of good links which list everything and have a collection of reviews it has received. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:26 am

I'm not sure a Rockstar site is the best place to look for reviews. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:58 pm

I usually look for my reviews at IGN.com
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Guns firing

Horse racing is okay.

DLing the Zombies. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:57 am

I haaate teh zombies!!!

AAHHH!!!

Bye
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Azombie wrote:
I'm not sure a Rockstar site is the best place to look for reviews. Laughing

Yeah true that Razz, of course they are going to post good reviews there, I was just looking for a list of the features and cam across that at the same time.

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
I usually look for my reviews at IGN.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a good place for reviews, it collects the ranking from heaps of different sources and collates them into an average, which gives a pretty accurate ranking in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:34 am

Don't look at reveiws, most tend to be fanboys or paid for.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:07 pm

So far the Zombie addon is great.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:23 pm

So anybody want to get together sometime next weekend just to mess around online? I still need to get some online EXP, but it's a bit lonely rollin' solo. I'd be up for playing any of the gambling mini games if anybody else has the Liars and Cheats DLC.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Just wondering, what kind of benefits does one receive from playing the gambling minigames?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:47 pm

I don't think you really get any bonuses. I know that there are some trophies though , but I'm not sure about any EXP rewards or anything for gambling.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:50 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
EXP rewards

Thinking

That's kinda what I was hoping for. While playing poker or liars dice with friends probably could round up some good times and a couple of laughs, Charlie like some of the 2 cents for his efforts What a Face
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Like I said though I'm not sure if there are any rewards. It would be great fun though getting in a big poker game or Liar's Dice game with some people though.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:06 pm

I only just found out about the zombie aspect of this game, and frankly I'm annoyed. I already came to a conclusion not to buy this game because I have neither the time, nor the money. Now with this zombie aspect I'm still considering it, even though I have not the time nor money!!!!
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ROCKSTAR!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top