Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:21 am

I'm pretty sure they're releasing a version of the game that comes with all the DLC.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:51 am

You would be correct Street. I saw it in a store just the other day.
It's all yellow and has a zombie on the front. I had to take a double take to see if it was really RDR Razz
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:54 am

I had seen the pre-order cases for it in GameStop once while I was in there. It has the Undead Nightmare art on the box. I just didn't know it was actually out already.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Origin
First Nation
First Nation
Crimson Origin

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:28 pm

So after just now starting to play this game, I am already stuck...I cannot find rabbits for the hunter challenge Sad im such a noob. If anyone wants to help me sometime, shout! I will try to replay the favor.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:03 pm

Stay in the the fairly high grass in the area surrounding McFarlane Ranch. Pretty common there, as are skunks and snakes.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:05 am

the Read Dead wiki has some really great information there:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:43 pm

RDR's getting some free DLC this upcoming September.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Hopefully we'll FINALLY get to play as Rickets online lol.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 am

Huh... Funny thing is I started this up again fresh on Thursday. Can't use my Exclusive content cause I'm offline though. I miss my black horse.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:17 am

GOTY Edition for this is real cheap atm . Might consider getting it if I trade in a game or two successfully . Looks like a ton of great content for the asking price and I enjoyed Undead Nightmare which I played for 10 hours last year and never finished Sad .
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:26 am

If it's cheap and has all the content I would go for it. I thought it was a very good game myself.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 pm

$39 NZ down from $90. Just sold my copy of the GoW collection for $20 so might get it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:31 pm

RDR is the kind of game you either love or hate. Personally I enjoyed it quite a bit, it has a pretty open world and tho you must do some missions to progress you will have plenty of time to hunt and collect stuff and kill bandits. Its funny at times and towards the end it got a bit repetitive but overall I would recommend it if you like western things at all.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Honestly I loved this game. Definitely worth purchasing in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:19 am

As I expected, I am enjoying this. Done a bunch of missions already and right now am going hunting to earn more cash to buy the best gun at the general store. Looks like a very good story to this game, I love Marston as character and there is heaps to do. The world is not full of stuff on a Skyrim level, but there is a beauty to watching the sunrise while at the cliff edge on horseback Very Happy= :D .
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:22 am

Makes you wanna whistle the them to "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly".
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Mitchell wrote:
As I expected, I am enjoying this. Done a bunch of missions already and right now am going hunting to earn more cash to buy the best gun at the general store. Looks like a very good story to this game, I love Marston as character and there is heaps to do. The world is not full of stuff on a Skyrim level, but there is a beauty to watching the sunrise while at the cliff edge on horseback Very Happy= :D .

It's a fantastic game, that's evident right from the beginning of the game. Glad to hear you like it.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:22 am

I am about 85% completion now, pretty much done campaign, sad but respectable ending. I still have a few stranger tasks, some outfits and a few challenges to do, then 100% will be achieved.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:22 pm

I don't think I'll ever get 100% complete in this game, especially since I lost a save when my first PS3 died.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:08 am

Ooooh I hate when that happens. Course then you get an excuse to just play through it again.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:17 am

Lod wrote:
Ooooh I hate when that happens. Course then you get an excuse to just play through it again.

Good point.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Lod wrote:
Yeah, but then I have to find the time to do it. Can't seem to find that time when I have other new things to do.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:04 am

That is why I love the summer months, never anything new to do, it's like everything just goes "bleh I don't wanna."
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:31 am

Label is having an RDR night tonight if anyone wants to posse up and do some MP challenges.. Wink

Giggles guaranteed, as always. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....   Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh.... - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:37 am

I would so love to. If I don't have a certain DLC that someone else has am I still able to connect? What time ye looking at to get going?
Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption - *sigh* I need more moneh....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top