Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Game night request/announcement thread...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaBig
First Nation
First Nation
NinjaBig

Nation Reputation : 0

The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:24 pm

We should get something going for MAG sometime. It would be teh funz Cool
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:44 pm

banded1 wrote:
lol king wee wee is a joke

wait so oyu guys did some of the big ones? damn

No, we did the five round ones for 'Burbia and Ruins. I don't think I'd try to tackle the bigger challenges with less than three people. Even with the two of us, Liam and I both spent a wave each in the penalty box.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Liam wrote:

That and the boobs on Dantes Inferno.
free bewbs? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:21 am

Easy Spongey... Laughing

So... We need confirmation on R2 and MAG, pick a night guys and people can see if they can make it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:25 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
banded1 wrote:

No, we did the five round ones for 'Burbia and Ruins. I don't think I'd try to tackle the bigger challenges with less than three people. Even with the two of us, Liam and I both spent a wave each in the penalty box.

...Wait theres more?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:46 am

Leo337 wrote:
Easy Spongey... Laughing

Suspect

Last edited by Spongebobnopants on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:17 am

So I've heard, anyways... Wink Kiss

Need a "/" in front of that last quote tag, BTW. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:18 am

Leo337 wrote:
So I've heard, anyways... Wink Kiss

Need a "/" in front of that last quote tag, BTW. Very Happy= :D
*Fixed

Suspect
However, still not impressed.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:38 am

Liam wrote:
Cobalt Monkey wrote:
banded1 wrote:

...Wait theres more?

yea after you prove yourself it opens up another room with the same arenas but theyre 20 rounds each instead of 5
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:12 am

(o.o)
Mammy...
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:16 am

yea. thats why i want to find a couple people to get in game with lol
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:53 am

Anybody up for trying to get an Uncharted group going this weekend? I have a few things to do on Saturday, but I should be free from afternoon/evening on, and I should be free all of Sunday, if anybody's down to get some games in.

I've hardly played lately, and need a ton of stuff, for the new trophies, so I'm down for whatever gametype, too.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:25 am

Added to the OP, buddy. Wink

I'll confirm once we've settled on a time, I can make Saturday or Sunday, anytime really. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:39 am

Awesome. We'll see when everyone is is free, like I said, I should be free later in the day Saturday, and then pretty much all of Sunday. I'm hoping I can hit 56 this week, I need like 800k, and then hopefully like, binge-game until I hit 57. Haven't had much me time this past week, and I definitely miss shooting down people with everyone.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Should be on Sat and Sun mornings(here) will look for yous peoples. Hide
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 am

UPDATED. I put in when I'd be able to hop on, if anyone wants to get on earlier let me know and I'll change it. Wink I'll confirm Spongey if the time suits. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:35 am

Should be available Sunday 10am PST Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:06 am

Awesome. I'll try to be up around then, and catch you, Sponge.

I should be around tonight, too, for some gaming. Still want to try to make that run on 57 this weekend, and push that. I'll be around later on tonight, work here, shortly, and then dinner afterwards, but I'll be free tonight, into the wee hours if anybody's down to get a group rolling.

Raistlin needs to get in here, and get in on this. Knux will probably be on, especially with the new update. Haven't played with it yet, so I'm a bit anxious to try that out, as well.

Catch everybody tonight/tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 pm

I need to get a time set up at some point, but how about a day at the races? I think sometime next Friday or Saturday night we should get together for some MotorStorm, seeing as that game is pretty fun, a lot of us probably have it (because many PS3's were bundled with it) and that I have been wanting to play it for some time. I'll get back to you tomorrow once I know whether or not I'm working because the schedules at work will be posted Friday.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:20 am

Okay, Motorstorm update in the OP... Anybody want to join Racer next weekend let me know. Wink
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Thank you muchly Leo :]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:24 am

I've got a date and time in mind for my MotorStorm party. Sunday April 25th at 12:00 noon EST.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:29 am

Updated, buddy. Wink
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:13 am

Thanks Leo. :]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Sorry for the double post but you can take that MotorStorm party off of the game night request list. I'm gonna cancel it cuz it seems like nobody's interested.
Back to top Go down

The Game night request/announcement thread...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top