Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Get the Siege pack yet, Raistlin? I have to wait thanks to me not having access to a credit card *rolls eyes* wish I had access to a debit card or something else to get the packs with
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Check Raistlin's YOutube page. He has walkthroughs of each of the maps, and he is hilarious Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Yeah, Scotty wanted Raistlin, hope I get the DLC tomorrow want my Gormogon skeleton skin!
Back to top Go down
aquaknux
Second Nation
aquaknux

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:57 pm

OMG cannot WAit
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 pm

What lost city do you think that Nathan Drake will be finding in the next uncharted?? I am guessing somewhere like Atlantis. I don't know though, how would he fight underwater??? Post what you think he'll be a searchin for. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:37 pm

imo he should be searching for either Hitler's Lost Treasure or some ancient Egyptian city/pyramid
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:38 pm

They could do something with Nazi occultism. They touched on it briefly in Uncharted 2 with Schafer and the Heart of Ice. That would give some pretty interesting European locales, which could be pretty cool.

I'm not sure what to think with UC3, I just know that I'm excited beyond words for it.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Yeah, that would be cool and maybe have some white supremacist trying to find something that gave Hitler immense power
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Whatever the case, there should be some sort of female enemy prevalent throughout I think. She doesn't have to be THE main boss, but it would be awesome to have that presence.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:00 am

Yeah, nobody wants to hit a girl, so I bet that she'll get eaten by sharks or something cheers Hehe. Oh and I think that Drake and Elena willbe married or something.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:04 am

Get Elena or Chloe in there. Then you'll have some fireworks a la Tifa vs scarlet in FF VII mwa ha ha.

Maybe she could be another woman from Drake's Past but turns out like Flynn (maybe not with the betrayal right off the bat,but she could be mad for something else waaay back or something or her and her boy is going after the same thing that Drake/Chloe/Elena are going after and then its on!) I dunno.....all I know is some "bad" estrogen could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:05 am

Oh just make Elena be pregnant or them have kids I swear to god if Drake has a new girl I'll probably shoot somebody because we all know what would happen in the end, but yeah a female villain would be awesome, totally agree with you Raistlin on the fact about her not having to be a big villain oh and I got the new DLC the highrise is a snipers dream!
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:08 am

I want Sully back again too. He's a cool guy who saves Nathan's ass time after time...I'm still pushing toward finding Atlantis Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:15 am

If it is Atlantis what'll probably happen is something like the Disney movie Atlantis you know journey on a sub to Atlantis, get off, and get attacked by something that is high on something supernatural
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:19 am

Yeah...I think I said that earlier, I don't know how they'd do it and keep it realistic, but I think that it would be cool Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:27 am

Thing is that Drake will have to know Greek for Atlantis and he already knows English, Spanish, Latin, and what else?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:41 am

Maybe Tibetanif Elena is teaching him or something
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:51 am

Yeah. probably teaches will they make love, I wonder if Sully has done Chloe yet
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Hehe IDK but let's keep it clean Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Will do, lol as you can see I can slip into 16 year old mode at a moments notice btw you liking the DLC? Highrise is so much fun to play on, I personally think that ND did not do a good job on the Museum for Plunder
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:58 pm

I do like it. I like the new update, and I like the highrise a lot. I don't really like the meuseum that much though. I LOVE the double cash weekend too. Too bad I don't have like ANY time to play this weekend. Mad
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:03 pm

I reckon they should do atlantis or egypt. Be good if Drake found out about a lost pharoahs treasure / tomb or something

Cant wait
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Yeah, this double cash weekend would really help the lowbies, I missed the first two, did not have online for Halloween, and had almost no time for the Christmas one, I make on average 150k per match now

I also remember when I played at the Museum for the first time on single player I tried to find the Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque

Egypt would be awesome, maybe having to go into the ruins of the Great Library to find some ridiculously old scroll for a clue that would be hilariously awesome
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Too true with the egypt thing =D

I loved the Ice Temple stage in UC2 and i think they could really expand on that by drake and whoever is with him, going into a library / pyramid / tomb to do a good bit of puzzle solving =D

It could even tie up with an atlantis clue somewhere. Not where you have to go, but he could find something that could proove the existence of it.

And of course, sully needs to be involved somewhere!
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:15 pm

This would be awesome...I hadn't thought of Egypt. Some terrible curse would be released from the finding of King Tut or Cleopatria's tomb. cheers That would be awesom imo
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

View previous topic View next topic Back to top