Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:02 am

Yesterday was probably one of the funnest days I've ever had playing video games. Rolled with a lot of sixth nation dudes yesterday, and was pretty much just enjoying it. Was also playing with Turtle when I got my 1st Five Not Alive :p.

And I thought that the max level was 25, cause it looked like it said that Tekz was level 29 scratch

Also, Raist, your ringtone is still awesome
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:15 am

nah I just heard that the 1.01 patch allows you to go higher. i've seen people over 25 today.
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 am

IAmAwesomeSauce wrote:
nah I just heard that the 1.01 patch allows you to go higher. i've seen people over 25 today.

Really?! I have just 25's, no one above that.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Reo, you owe me a 3tdm my sweet viking D:

3tdm is actually pretty fun IF you have and actual buddy. Otherwise, it can really suck. Me and Flight were playing together last night on it and we were making teams rage quit all over the place, just cause they were randomly paired up players. Also, I suuuuuuck with the AK. GMAL all the way
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Yesterday was like a 24 hour course on power levelling and playing. Got some decent vidding done of examples of TDM on Chateau and Airstrip. had playstyle with Ak and G-Ma, free for all as well.

Here's a vid highlighting progression and improvement by changing one's strategy compared to the first highlighted video. I got at least 2 more I'm processing and will be upping soon.

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Raistlin wrote:
What do you mean by your internet has ran out? As in you guys reached your bandwidth limit?

Also had some solid matches with Tekz and Static Smile Will be really fun when we start rolling with full parties all comprised of Sixth Nationers Smile

You got it Raist , it'll be back on the 3rd though Smile
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Pro tip for ya Mitch, use the GMAL. AK is next to useless in this game.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Static-Star1 wrote:
Pro tip for ya Mitch, use the GMAL. AK is next to useless for me in this game.

Fixed. Just because you don't do well with it, doesn't mean others can't. I had no issues rocking the AK. Each has their own comfort with each weapon Wink

Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Haha. Ask anyone, G-Mal is superior in every situation if the person has the ability to aim it properly. Most of the time, if you're in a one on one with it it usually results in a trade. ;p
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:56 pm

i dont know, dude. im feeling really good about the ak. never really get taken down in a 1v1, unless there's a power weapon involved. Smile
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:40 pm

I do not have your luck my friend. Seems like no matter how good my aim is, they always manage to turn around and get a trade with me. Which is why I stick to GMAL I only need to keep my aim on them for 2-5 seconds. Unlike the AK in my case which seems to be like 7-14 seconds :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Now that I've made it to Lv 20 on the beta, I'd like to share a few of my thoughts.

• The game is a lot of fun. I've personally enjoyed it more than Uncharted 2. The weapons, although different at first, have really grown on me, especially the G-MAL and Machine Pistol.
  • The levels are entertaining, especially the Air Strip. I absolutely love the truck battle before the level actually begins.
  • The new treasure system is an absolute win by Naughty Dog. Although I'm not usually a fan of random character unlockables, this system seems like it has the potential to be really neat. Plus, I just love finding an ancient coin in game.
  • Speaking of the character customization, I cannot speak any higher of it. The ability to give Sully a fedora is...Im not even sure what to say. Laughing Plus, the Treasure Hunter character leaves a lot of possibilities of even more in depth customization. This is something I will definitely explore in the final version.
  • The boosters seem a bit more fair this time around. None of them seem terribly over-balanced to me.
  • The kickbacks, though, are my main issue with the game. The ability to spawn an RPG at whim is fine, but not when the medals keep counting once you reach the 15 mark. I was able to get 3 RPG's within about a minute of each other after I hit the 20 kill mark (I had a good streak going and I had gotten a variety of medals beforehand). If they block medals from overflowing, I won't have an issue with it, but at this time I am pretty concerned.
  • The new Desert Eagle is sexy.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm going to take a very negative approach to this so bear with me. If you're not in the mood for that then don't read this.

Spoiler:

Sorry I haven't/won't be on for a while guys, I've been partying pretty hard, what with summer and all that. I'll still be getting U3 for the single player, so you can at least expect to see me on the MP a few times. Other than that it's CoD for me unless they bring back good old U2.
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Hey, there is no Situational Awareness this time rite?

That's one i hope never comes back in UC3. Altough there is something called Ping on the one time only booster list. Dont know what that is scratch
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Next vid.

Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:22 pm

neo267 wrote:
Hey, there is no Situational Awareness this time rite?

That's one i hope never comes back in UC3. Altough there is something called Ping on the one time only booster list. Dont know what that is scratch

IIRC, ping is like your signal. If it's a number, then the lower it is, the better your connection.
Damn Naughty Dog and PSN, I've looked all over on the Store, or for a code but I can't seem to find it Mad

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 am

Tried this tonight.
Did alright. No idea what the heck is going on though. Mostly played Objectives. That was fun.
Too many RPGs firing though. Spawned into enemy gunfire twice in a row. Spawned surrounded by enemies multiple times. Too many turrets and can't tell when they're manned. Get cut to pieces for walking around a corner. Not fun.
I'm sure this has already been discussed, but 110 pages is a bit much to dig through. So, could someone either direct me to the answers to these questions, or repeat them again, if you don't mind.
What's the point in the blue circles that appear over enemies? I gather you're supposed to press the DOWN button. Doesn't appear to do anything. Something about a High Five in the controls description. Are they only there when you get assisted/assists?
What are these treasures for? What's with the color difference? Can other people see them? Are they worth going out of your way for? I know the ones in the boxes increase your medals.
Why can some people one hit kill me with melees even when I've taken no damage? Is that an ability? I'm not talking about the stealth kills either. I mean they just one punch me and I'm down.
An instruction manual would have been nice. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:59 am

Considering this thread has hit the century mark, all continued posts can be made and read here ----> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CLOSED.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

View previous topic View next topic Back to top