Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Wouldn't that be unbearably bright then on the trainwreck?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:57 pm

I don't even pay attention to my brightness, probably would blind me on the maps other than the trainwreck lol
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Definitely the temple and the train wreck. Best two maps ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:51 am

wolf_cub61 wrote:
Definitely the temple and the train wreck. Best two maps ever!!!

Agreed , I do enjoy the facility too . I am really hoping this game does well , too many hyped games getting underrated reviews lately ( 8.5 ).

It would be awesome with a sand map/ village with large pots you can hide in strewn around . They would be breakable so a good player would trash them if they lose sight of opponents just to be sure no one is hiding in one ! . You could maybe make it pitch black inside so players have to risk it when exiting them .
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Village and Flooded Ruins but I probally only like village because I go for the RPG when the tank comes, and I go for sniper as well as the grenade launcher. And for the Flooded Ruins I camp in the tower with the desert eagle all game long, the only reason I camp there is because it seems every match someone will keep coming up, and every time they come up I get a pull down.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Don't you mean a 'Kick off'? scratch
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 pm

I think that I saw him do a front flip one time on a guy climbing up a building, grabbed the guy's arm and pulled him down from the building. So he was right, a pull down Razz
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:09 pm

I get pull downs by using that one booster that makes you see enemies through walls,(I forget what it's called), when I see them coming up I hang on a wall and I shimmy to where they are and get a pull down, or I just get a kick down. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:13 pm

You mean Situational Awareness, right?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
You mean Situational Awareness, right?
Yeah, I couldn't think of it.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:50 pm

ah....that can be a very entertaining booster.....when you don't spam it! lol
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Or even when you do spam it. It's always entertaining for someone.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:55 pm

you can have it on, not even use it and still get a laugh out of it, everybody instantly assumes that if you have SA on that you are spamming it lol
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
you can have it on, not even use it and still get a laugh out of it, everybody instantly assumes that if you have SA on that you are spamming it lol
People get real pissed when I camp there the entire match.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 pm

lol so do I but the key is to approach them stealthily, say use one of those nice little silent skins and also have evasion on, they'll have to use their camera to spot you, which is hard to do up there lol
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:26 pm

I only use a silent skin, why do people who have them not? Who the hell should care about what you look like. As long as your not doughnut drake. I always get a kick off of sniping a doughnut drake, these people think it's funny, but it's only funny when we don't even have to zoom in from a sniper to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:31 pm

to be perfectly honest with you most players don't seem to know how to listen for the old grunts from jumping/climbing to let them know if someone is coming, I currently use Marco Polo and Platzor/Genghis Khan skins but I'll mix it up every now and again, I have a hard time choosing a hero skin because I don't find ANY of them cool, now the villains, on the other hand, lets just say I am constantly switching between the skins because I find so many of them cool, bring back Vodnik in U3 DLC, ND!
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:33 pm

I definitely listen for the grunts.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:34 pm

any smart player would, or those of us who watch Raist's vids lol
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:03 pm

You don't HAVE to listen for them. But if you decide not to....its your K/D not mine What a Face
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:15 pm

I don't listen because I'm a hardcore rebel and I don't play by anyones rules... not even my own...

No wait.

Especially not my own Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:53 am

Raistlin wrote:
You don't HAVE to listen for them. But if you decide not to....its your K/D not mine What a Face
Where's the sympathy ????????? Smile .

I do in fact listen for the sounds of people climbing , is it that I've watched too many Cam vids ???? . Not even I know .

I'm hungry for some multiplayer info , even just a screenshot of one of the new maps would do just fine .
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:16 pm

I wouldn't be surprised for the multiplayer information details to be some of the last info released before the betas and demos and such. I hope that this will live up to my expectations, MP wise, and that it will surpass the likes of UC2.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Last game they were shooting for quality MP experience. Now they are shooting for top online experience on the playstation.

They have said "When people think of online gaming on the PS3 we want them to think of U3" That was said by justin richmond head of MP development at ND
Back to top Go down
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Oh god I can't wait!
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

View previous topic View next topic Back to top