Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:22 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Well , I have no idea why I can't get it as everyone including me has PSN plus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,

P.S , I'm not sure about getting your copy Reo as it may not work for NZ ,

It's not on the New Zealand store for some odd reason at the moment, so I just used my American account to download it and that works fine.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:56 am

We should figure out an organized time to all party up. If you guys want I can do that. I don't know if I should get you all to PM me or if I should say "Get on in __ hours. Well be running a party for 3 hours or until we get bored." What do you guys want to do? I'm really interested in getting a good gang rolling.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:19 am

FlightOfGrey wrote:
Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Well , I have no idea why I can't get it as everyone including me has PSN plus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,

P.S , I'm not sure about getting your copy Reo as it may not work for NZ ,

It's not on the New Zealand store for some odd reason at the moment, so I just used my American account to download it and that works fine.

Thnx , I guess I will wait till the 4th Smile
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:50 am

Ya dude I think ours does come out on the 4th... pity, I'll be back at uni then so no beta for me...
See u all on the release date I guess Wink
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:09 am

Mitchell, did you try to get it at all?
You MAY get some error codes when trying to start the beta, but that's quite common, so just try again and again.

As far as I'm concerned, you guys should be able to play that version of the beta aswell Smile

About partying up, I got these 2 nighshifts left, and after that I can play until my eyes pop out.
Surely I will be on briefly during these 2 days so if you see me on, send me a message.
Do not invite since the new system for that is completely rubbish, I saw yesterday that Leo had invited me 59 mins ago.....when I saw that he had gone offline....great Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:34 am

Watching videos of gameplay online, I think that once all of these bugs are ironed out, we will have an amazing game. Good call for me on the preorder.

And I was surprised about the Buddy System thing. I thought that if you were in a party with someone then you are buddied up with them. I like that idea a lot. I like the spawning with them. It's balanced, since you can't join them in combat. I like the Hi-5's, and the whole thing really plays out to your advantage however skilled your buddy is. In my first match, I was buddied up with one of the "great" Uncharted 2 players.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 am

Well, I do like it. AK does seem meh. And the pistol does take way too many shots to down someone. But other than that its fine. Airstrip is my fav map hands down. Almost had a fury but then I got bull'ed out by the jumping system they input. Now I can't bunnyhop that well D:
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:29 am

loving the beta so far. though i wish you could check your kdr and statistics. I think i may have a high 2.0 k.d or low 3.0 because I have been playing well consistently.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:00 am

I love the ak
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:30 am

First Five Not Alive!!! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:45 am

IAmAwesomeSauce wrote:
First Five Not Alive!!! Very Happy= :D

BEAST! Cool

Thanks for partying up Charlitos, Super_Dragon and Static, it was a blast playing with you, I don't think we lost one game. Smile

The beta is growing on me the more I play it, the things I got irritated of is actually proving to be not so bad.
However, I really hope they remove the double damage power play, that one is just too much imo, I don't like being punished for doing well, I ended up camping hardcore when that one came up Neutral
The AK felt so much better once I unlocked the increased RoF for it, it's nice that you can switch your loadouts as I generally like to start the Airstrip with the G-MAL during the airplane sequence and switch to the AK during the second part of the map.

Time to get ready for work, don't you ladies level up too much now while I'm away Razz

Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Okay, I've had it up to here with unreadable text in the menus and interfaces. Seriously, developers need to keep in mind that not everyone has a HD TV.

Also I suuuuuuuck
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Yes I think it may work reo , ill download it later maybe Smile
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 pm

first rampant :p
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Got my Rage today. Was cool. Also got my first piece of hatemail already. Just two words in caps "CAMPING PUSSY"
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Ive got 3 hailmarys already. (Nade kill from over 50m)
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Awesome beta. Sooooooo excited for November 1st Very Happy= :D

Also, finding FFA matchmaking is next to impossible for me.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:10 pm

nobody wrote:
Ive got 3 hailmarys already. (Nade kill from over 50m)

they aren't really that hard to get. Just throw a nade to the turret near the spawn point in Airstrip when someones on it.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm enjoying this a lot so far. I'm loving the victory messages here about your rages and rampants. I've only gotten a fury so far hehe. But Now that I've had my solo time I'll be looking to party up Smile

Got some vids coming. Here's the first one and I'll have others uploading in the next while Cool

Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:06 am

Great video and commentary raist....As always Clap

U tried using the MAL. I think its far more accurate and effective than the AK. Its a problem in close quarters but after LVL 10 u get the MICRO which is quite deadly in Close quarter combat.
So far i find the MAL and the Micro (if that's thats its called this time around, not sure) are the best combination. Haven't unlocked the M9 yet, so i might change my opinion later.

One more thing i've noticed is there are a lot less shotties around. Maybe that'll change too once ppl start getting more experience. Lets see.
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:23 am

good games Raist and Static! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:34 am

Downloading as we speak OMG YES!!!!!!!

Dude i seriously thought i couldnt get it... now if only I had no work tonight..
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:49 am

wolf_cub61 wrote:
Downloading as we speak OMG YES!!!!!!!

Dude i seriously thought i couldnt get it... now if only I had no work tonight..

Grrrr , stupid internet ran out , no beta Sad
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 am

What do you mean by your internet has ran out? As in you guys reached your bandwidth limit?

Also had some solid matches with Tekz and Static Smile Will be really fun when we start rolling with full parties all comprised of Sixth Nationers Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 am

Yeah, yesterday morning we were rolling a party of 3 and 4. Didn't lose a single match and it felt like the good old UC2 party days Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

View previous topic View next topic Back to top