Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:24 am

Still. I find it sickly ironic that I'll have this done today, on a Monday. Laughing

Can't wait for school to be done. Smile
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:31 pm

I keep telling you Mondays aren't so bad, but you never listen to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:33 pm

I finally have gotten my favorite Pokemon from Gen II, Celebi. Ive wanted one since the original Silver came out, and now my wait has ended.

Thanks to all that helped me complete my Pokedex. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Now hopefully you can help me complete mine lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Oh I will. Razz
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:18 pm

If you need any help, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Good to know guys. Thanks in advance. Haven't been playing Pokemon lately. Gran Turismo 5 has been keeping me occpuied haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:29 pm

I've decided that once I get my Kabutops to Lv 100, I'm going to restart my Silver version. After all, it's not like I can do that with Pearl. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Just getting bored huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:55 am

Yeah, it's kind of a why not sort of thing. Besides, I have kind of sent most of my good Pokemon to Pearl anyways.

Kabutops is Lv 98 already, so Ill probably be trading him and a few last Pokemon over before I restart.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Planning on trading him back once you've restarted Soul Silver?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:13 pm

That'd be a bit unfair, so no, I wont trade him back. I will likely trade my old Meganium onto Silver once I get to the Elite Four again.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Just got White Version today, hope its fun, its my first pokemon game since XD lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:35 pm

I'll probably end up giving in and buying White, but not yet. Who'd you choose as your starter?

Also, just beat the Elite Four on Soul Silver for the first time on my new file. My current party:
Lv 51 Magneton (I've really fallen in love with this one. Why I've never used one before is beyond me.)
Lv 43 Pidgeot
Lv 44 Typhlosion
Lv 47 Lugia
Lv 30 Gyrados (HMs)
Lv 15 Nidoran M (HMs)

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 pm

I chose my usual starter type, the fire Tepig, the team is this one, Team Plasma, is probably the craziest team I have ever seem, they have this one guy who preaches about "Pokemon Liberation" in the early part of the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
I chose my usual starter type, the fire Tepig, the team is this one, Team Plasma, is probably the craziest team I have ever seem, they have this one guy who preaches about "Pokemon Liberation" in the early part of the game

Chances are, if (when) I get White, my starter will be Oshawatt. Generally I go with the water starters, and he looks better than the other two. As for Team Plasma, they interest me. Is it true that they give the game a "darker" theme, per se?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:41 pm

I'm a bit of a fire guy so its understandable that I would go for Tepig, just wish it looked cooler lol

As for Team Plasma I can't really say atm, I've only had one encounter with them so far but that one encounter has shown me that they do give a bit of darkness to the game but I have never encountered an organization even half as evil as Cipher from the Gamecube games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Completely understandable. Charmander and Cindiquil were awesome in their respective games.

As laughable as it seems, Team Rocket is still and will always be my favorite "evil" organization in these games. It's completely nostaligic, but they are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:50 pm

I find it hilarious how Team Rocket's Leader was the last Gym Leader in the original games lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 pm

That's just how cool Giovani was. Definitely one of my favorite gym leaders. Lol
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:59 pm

lol I don't know who my favorite gym leader would be.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Well, my Top 3 are all originals (Thanks again, nostalgia):
1) Lt. Surge
2) Giovani
3) Brock
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:02 pm

oh boy I remember Brock from the TV show, yeah I watched like 5-10 episodes of it when I was like 8, going after basically EVERY girl he saw
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:13 pm

I'm probably going to be buying one of them tomorrow, not sure which version yet.

I always go with the Grass starter, so I'll probably end up going with that one.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:05 pm

they are pretty much the same game, just different legendaries and in Black Version there is Black City but in White Version there is White Forest, both in the same location
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top