Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:48 am

And I finished off Blue today, next step getting a party to Lv 55 + to beat the Elite Four again. Then after that get a party to 70+ then taking out Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
And I finished off Blue today, next step getting a party to Lv 55 + to beat the Elite Four again. Then after that get a party to 70+ then taking out Red.

Nice job on beating Blue, Street. I recommend getting a Golem. He may be weak to several types, he is VERY strong.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:16 am

Maybe, I could use a strong Ground pokemon, and I do have one already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:58 pm

If anyone still plays, you can get a Mew right now on HG/SS. There's a Wifi event giving one out until October 30th.

Can't say I ever thought Id get a freaking mew.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Thanks for the heads up, just got mine as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:16 pm

No worries Street, I made sure to voice this considering how rare Mew actually is.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:45 am

Alright folks, I now only have 19 Pokemon left to catch on Pearl Version...yes, Im taking the "Gotta Catch 'Em All" pretty seriously.

I'm going to post a list off all the ones I'm still missing once my DS gets done charging. Any help in acquiring them would be most appreciated.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:39 am

Good luck, seems like you and I are the only ones that follow this thread anymore.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Go ahead and PM me if you want to set up a loan. My copy of Platinum has all the 'mons, currently. Except, Kadabra or Shellder or something. But I do have the hard-to-get ones. Anyway, it might have to wait until after the holidays, because I'm going to be pretty busy playing Minecraft the next few days. But I can help you out, if you like.

Also relevant: I'm seriously contemplating buying one of the Gen V games... for the soundtrack. Pokemon soundtracks have never really blown me away until now. There are so many great pieces in Black and White. But if I do get in on this generation, I'll probably wait for Pokemon Gray (or whatever the heck they're going to call the inevitable third version).
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:01 am

I don't think I'm gonna rush off and buy Black or White on launch day. I'll probably wait to see.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Origin
First Nation
First Nation
Crimson Origin

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:06 pm

I havent played my heartgold in a long time! If i do remember though, the team sorta killed online Razz might be outdated now but we may see! Sadly it depends if my wifi connector cooperates. Damn you DS! And you sucky online compatability! (does not allow to go online with a WEp2 router..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Just sent you a message, Turtle. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm

After trading with my friend Alyx during lunch today, I now have one Pokemon left to catch. Celebi. I've wanted a Celebi since the original Silver came out, and it is only fitting that it will be my final Pokemon.

I honestly can't wait for the Celebi event at GameStop in March...It'll be nice to have finally beaten Pearl version.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:17 am

Cool, congrats on that Ratchet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Thanks Street. Right now Im giving away some of my Pokemon to Alyx to help her on my Pokedex, but if you guys need anything, I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 pm

I'd like to have my Wailord back, if that's OK with you lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:14 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
I'd like to have my Wailord back, if that's OK with you lol.

It's still in my box. Want to trade this Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:53 am

Wailord and Walrein are both much more difficult to get than they should be, given how commonly one finds their previous forms. Grinding is a pain in the neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Coincidentally Walrein was one of the Pokemon I have given Alyx. Laughing

I personally didn't mind training for Wailord or Walrein...they didn't take too long. Now Tyranitar...THAT was a pain.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 am

Yeah, Tyranitar and Dragonite are always the worst to get. Stupid Lv 55 evolution level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Here is some new event info for everyone.

For starters, the Celebi event for GameStop will start on February 21st and will end on March 6th. I'm obviously looking forward to this one because it will complete my Pokedex.

In addition, a new wifi event has started today for the three legendary dogs. The first of which is for a Raikou. The next week's will be Entei, and the final will be Suicune. All will be shiny and at Lv 30.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:28 am

Thank you muchly Ratchet. Looking forward to the Celebi event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:09 pm

Hard to believe I'll have caught them all by Monday afternoon...It just seems odd, doesnt it?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:01 am

To you maybe.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top