Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

Uncharted2: Among Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm sure that they'll find a way Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Yeah, that would probably be called 10v10 on some crazy large map involving something that has nothing to do with U2
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure how much larger they can make a map for 5v5. I mean, the Highrise is massive as it is, and anything larger than that would be excessive. Also, they need to make sure they're coming up with creative ideas. Every map is so different and unique at the moment, it would be awesome if ND could keep chugging out that level of awesomesauce.

I'm trying to think of any other locales from the games that would work as a map.... hey! Why are there no Borneo based maps?! Thinking
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:59 pm

I was thinking that myself, also maybe a train map? also have you noticed the difference between the helicopter in the plaza and the one in the highrise? the one the highrise kills someone on almost every pass, the one in the plaza kills someone maybe once every 5,000 passes?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Yeah, I got killed by the plaza one once. It was kinda funny actually. There is the trainwreck map.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:31 pm

I don't like maps with moving trains. Razz

There's this one TF2 map with trains that pass quite regularly through it, and in this one match the trains killed me three times. THREE. It was very embarrassing. Embarassed

I haven't tried the Highrise map; is it part of the new DLC along with the Museum?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Yeah and there is a helicopter in this one that is almost guaranteed to kill someone on every single one of its sweeps, I sear to god I get killed by it at least once per match, or at least seems that way, I mean this thing fires off its rockets like the Fourth of July! and it does not help when there are a bunch of BBQ things around
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:05 am

Was just on a elimination map on highrise and it took FOREVER to finish.

Couldnt find anyone for ages!

And then i fell of the building as i was shooting someone Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 am

Yeah, I love using the sniper on that map, one time I found 4 players on the enemy team in our spawn when I was in their spawn and took out at least three of them with 3-4 shots it was kind of hilarious
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:41 am

Bet they were like

"whut? aaahhhh ruuuuun"
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:03 am

actually one tried to fire his AK cross map at me and I was at one of the highest points on the map and under cover
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:05 am

Haha, nice one!

Would you mind if i add you dude?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:08 am

nope, thats one of the reasons why I joined the nation, to meet some cool people to hang out with on a forum as well as maybe get some friends for the PSN
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:42 am

Nice one, well my add is

thedudecalledpj

(Y)
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Hey, nice to see all these new faces around the forum.. Welcome guys. Feel free to send those Adds my way too. Very Happy= :D

The map pack IMHO is total win, ND leads the way again with their back up of an existing game. Even getting outnumbered 5vs2 on Highrise didn't stop me enjoying the map. cheers

BTW, jumping from the top level into the gap where the crane is doesn't always have to end in certain death, you can grab the scaffolding as you drop and save yourself. Nice way to evade someone shooting you from behind. Wink

Good games to all this weekend, sorry I jumped the party on you Aqua and Skittle, I was kinda on and off with gaming over the weekend due to other stuff. Apologies to Sid as well, by the time I got round to multiplayer and sending you an invite, you'd gone offline. Sad We should all try and get two or three parties rolling one night and see how many times we meet in the lobby. Laughing

@ Skit...

"PLUNDER = NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo" affraid
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:28 pm

I love playing Plunder on The Highrise, not so much on The Museum, I just hog the sniper rifle on Highrise lol
Back to top Go down
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:46 pm

@ leo last night I only wanted 2 play plunder because i needed my 150k to get 2 lv 57 (which I did). Smile Smile Smile I agree with you it takes to long. I enjoy ranked or all competative. @ raistlin I agree with what you said about glowzor in our vid. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes @ aqua I was thinking about getting a GaGa t-shirt for the concert. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Guys sorry for taking your time up... again but which link do you copy to your signature for the stat cards the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th. thanks
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:04 am

Yeah sure thing leo

My add is - thedudecalledpj

And i love the new maps, they may be big, but brilliant to play!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:47 am

I have yet to play the Museum on anything but Plunder so not a fan of it yet, maybe once I start to play the other game modes I will be
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:03 am

I have to say I like th emuseum. Very easy to pick up quickly and learn Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:07 am

Yeah, but on plunder its easy to camp the enemy's chest btw, Raistlin, I laughed at your questions for KYN and your shooting vid rocked
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:15 am

I'm on KYN? SWeet!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:21 am

Yup and might I say that your cousin having to hold you so you can see over the controls is hilarious
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Just ran into a level 56 on highrise (or whatever VI is) and saw him using the pistole and the SAS 12 a lot.. Forgot to mention he was using situational... Called him out, then final kill for my team (we lost) pull down on that guy, how's it feel? Also finished 13-8 first time Deathmatch on facility, got a streak medal as well so a good night was had.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top