Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

Nation Reputation : 0

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Did you guys notice that level 60's now have their rank or the black X next to thier name while they are in the match, not just on the scoreboard? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:10 pm

I have yet to get on today lol
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Double cash weekend is officially over Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 pm

yup, now its a 50k cap, they really need to make another double cash weekend because they screwed some people over
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:50 pm

? What do you mean? Please colaborate. In other news, I got another protectorate medal today Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Well, Charlitos, some people could not get on and thus missed out on the Double Cash Weekend, imo they should make every Lab weekend a double cash weekend, like that will happen lol, gratz on the protectorate medal, I think I have to get 7 more for the trophy
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Think I might actually hop on tonight to take a break from my FF XIII Grinding. We'll see though. Might try the lab etc.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:48 pm

I think this weekend's Lab is done, Raist, I was doing FFXIII today myself, needed something that would not send me into Gamer Rage lol
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Yeah, it is done. I didn't really like it though, with only four people in the whole map, everyone almost would always have a power weapon Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Yeah and when you are trying to be the honorable one and not use a bitch weapon and using a negative booster it gets annoying fast
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:17 am

This is funny...
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:04 am

Some fun matches guys. Always good to pop on with y'all.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:15 pm

skittlenugget88 wrote:
I have a question. Can you guys recommend any sandbox style games, or free roaming games (not including GTA or RDR). It would be great if you guys could get back to me. Very Happy= :D

I've heard some good things about Fallout3, Skit... A lot of guys on here play/played it. Check out the thread in the SONY section. Wink

skittlenugget88 wrote:
Did you guys notice that level 60's now have their rank or the black X next to thier name while they are in the match, not just on the scoreboard? Shocked

I didn't notice this, when did it change? scratch

charlitos wrote:
? What do you mean? Please colaborate. In other news, I got another protectorate medal today Smile

It's "elaborate", Charlitos.. Collaborate means to work together. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Leo337 wrote:
skittlenugget88 wrote:
I have a question. Can you guys recommend any sandbox style games, or free roaming games (not including GTA or RDR). It would be great if you guys could get back to me. Very Happy= :D

I've heard some good things about Fallout3, Skit... A lot of guys on here play/played it. Check out the thread in the SONY section. Wink

skittlenugget88 wrote:

I didn't notice this, when did it change? scratch

charlitos wrote:

It's "elaborate", Charlitos.. Collaborate means to work together. Very Happy= :D

Thnx for the suggestion. Ya the level 60 thing might be a part of The Lab or the Double Cash Weekend but I dont know. scratch
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Congratulations to myself for finally reaching level 54 and saying goodbye to invalid for now. Hello half-loaded! Guns firing

Had an amazing session earlier today with Endlo, Vash, Neo and Aqua and his buddy, cant really remember his name (Kibblz something?)
Anyway, there were some epic moments that have made me laugh spontaneously throughout the day;

Aquas buddy pointing out that noob who tried to do a pulldown on a dead body....

Italian pricks getting told off by Vash (?) in a rather mean way Laughing

The dance get together at train wreck.

Doughnut Drake owning EVERYTHING.

And congrats to Endlo for being the first on here to hear my awesome english! Scarred for life, child? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:23 pm

It can't be that bad, Reo

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top