Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

Nation Reputation : 0

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:25 pm

I'm a level VII or 57 , but I only use the shottie when I'm in a sdm and need my kills. I ussually use the FAL. As my boosters I use glass jaw and fleet foot. It's unfortunate how so many high ranks use SA. It's like a horrible disease
Back to top Go down
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation
D1LDOBAGG1NS

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:35 pm

superdragon222 wrote:
Just ran into a level 56 on highrise (or whatever VI is) and saw him using the pistole and the SAS 12 a lot.. Forgot to mention he was using situational... Called him out, then final kill for my team (we lost) pull down on that guy, how's it feel? Also finished 13-8 first time Deathmatch on facility, got a streak medal as well so a good night was had.

So far my best was this morning against a lvl 60. I got 18K-5D (with first kill and final kill was a kick off, lol) and he/she only got was 11k - 8d
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:45 pm

I love seeing these personal best stories. Way to go everyone! cheers
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Once I won a chain reaction game in.......31 seconds exactly. It was pretty epic Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Chain reactions can get out of hand rediculously quick if your team isn't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Chain reaction is one of those things were it can take as long as a plunder match or short enough to barely get 1 kill. I'm getting really annoyed at how it's taking everybody so short to get level 60!!!!! SquareSide just got it ( some of you guys may know him) but I feel left out of the level 60 club. I still need 24 million!!!! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:15 pm

I'll have to pick this up again soon. I'm definitely digging all the new faces, and stories. It's a bit silly to hear about how large Situational has become. Gotta show these kids that Turtle or two Badges is where it's at.

As for my personal best, I'm pretty sure it's still that 30-1 on the Fort. I miss the FAL so much, MAG has nothing that really feels similar. I just get to blindfire 100 round clips.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Hehe, yeah. I only got 1 kill. My first perfect medal!!! Smile It is kinda embarassing though, having only 1 perfect medal from a game like THAT. I haven't even gotten rage before!! Crying or Very sad Maybe I'm just one of those level 54s who just playes so much that they get their money. I've only played 6 days though.
Back to top Go down
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:22 pm

@ charlitos cann I add you on Psn? I think I've played for 9 days and 10 hours or something around that. Endlo how's MAG going? I switched back to SVER. But I'm a lv 1 now since I decided to switch armys.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Absolutley, that is why I joined the forum, to talk about games and meet cool people. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:53 pm

charlitos wrote:
Absolutley, that is why I joined the forum, to talk about games and meet cool people. Smile

Insert " The Sixth Nation - Connecting Gamers" plug here. Hey-oooo Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 964794
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:55 pm

I'm so far behind everybody. I'm only at 56, but I haven't had a double cash weekend with Badges. I definitely worked for my numerals, so I definitely understand what you're saying.

You'll hit your Rages and Furies soon enough. I'm still chasing that first Rampant, too. This was a game it took me a long time to see progress in. It took me about 30 levels to really pick up a FAL, and then it all clicked. From there, it was weeks of playing with people like Raist, and watching his cinemas, and getting that perspective. Vash as well, and you guys are still leagues ahead of me.

As for MAG, go check the thread out, skittle. I hit OIC, and Prima Noyan, and Vetted to Raven. In a day or two, I'll vet back over to SVER, and go from there.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Endloslung wrote:
I'm so far behind everybody.

I'm only level 49 Embarassed

Man, I wish I had time to play on that double cash weekend. That would've been awesome. Not to mention some negatives. That might help me out a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Level 17 and 30!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Oh man, that first Dubs weekend broke my heart. Everyone in the group had negatives, and I was at 49. They were making bank, 100k a game, to my 20k. Played all weekend, still didn't hit VI.

Charlie, I expect double badges outta you. You too Raist.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:31 pm

I will most definately consider double badges. I like a little challenge every now and then (Thus the reason I'm playing WipEout HD Mad )

I found my K/D and my Rage/Fury/Rampant frequencies have gone down since 1.04 went out the window, but I don't mind. I still hold my own, just not with quite so many killstreaks. Once I have the chance for a double badge, I'll try it out Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:05 am

I'll rock Turtle or Hellblazer, but that's about it for non-badges. I like Treasure Bearer in the Temple too, but I get endless crap for it. When you BBQ their Hammer runner, it's all worth it.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:26 am

Stellazira wrote:
Level 17 and 30!

cheers

Someone's hardcore. Miss I'm rocking TWO accounts :p hehe.
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:20 am

UnicornCharlie wrote:
Endloslung wrote:
I'm so far behind everybody.

I'm only level 49 Embarassed

Man, I wish I had time to play on that double cash weekend. That would've been awesome. Not to mention some negatives. That might help me out a bit Razz

Im only level 45 =O
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:32 am

No worries, Pj... I'm only a 46 here. Very Happy= :D

So, today's "Let's shoot Leo with the loudest guns" story... The matchmaker sorts us out a nice little 3vs3 with a choice between The Facility (which we'd just had twice) or Sanctuary, one guy picks The Facility again and promptly quits when everyone else picks Sanctuary. Rolling Eyes

So, guess who ends up on the smaller side? Yup. Up against a sniper and two Pistole/Hammer whores. Sad

They would engage us from one side while either the sniper picked us off or one would flank us with the Pistole for some easy kills... It was a tough match but my team-mate was a beast and we took them to within two points at the end. Pull downs FTW! Very Happy= :D

BTW, I'm loving the Flooded ruins for Pull downs now, just to the right or left of the Dragunov spawn are almost guaranteed because they can't see you approach if you come in from the side... Remember to get behind the fencing if you go up there though, or you might get pulled yourselves. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:12 am

So true Leo and it is also a great map for Tricky metals, that dome is amazing for the stuff, and I'm a bit of a sniper whore but only on certain maps and not for more than 2-3 times, prefer to use my AK/M4 and the 9mm/DE, but the Museum on Plunder is the best place to get sniper kills, they practically line up for you in the beginning, I also remember one time when people literally lined up for me on the Highrise when I was in their spawn and they were in my spawn lol, lets just say I had the sniper rifle and in 3-4 shots I had 3 kills, there were four of them and when I did not kill one of them he ran behind cover, then some idiot decided to shoot at me with his AK across the map and up, lets just say he did not succeed
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 am

Yeah, I hate how some people manage to get their AK accuracy to something like the Dragunov across a map. Mad Even if I get the jump on someone coming round a corner and start shooting at a short range (burst fire always) it seems like half my bullets are just whizzing past them. Sad
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:03 am

Yeah, happens all the time to me, but an AK is nothing compared to my baby at long range.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:04 am

The best thing is using the FS to bust a sniper. Cross-mapping people on the Fort with it is pretty satisfying too.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:14 am

I guess, need to make sure that the sniper can't get a shot off though, also have to hope that their aim is crap
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top